Yeah, this show is honestly getting pretty stupid. Shane and Darryl are the only characters left that I don't actively wish would get eaten every week. And Maggie, but that's for purely aesthetic reasons. I guess the next season should be better, they'll be introducing one of the main antagonists from the comics and the season should pretty much be his camp against their camp all year, instead of just the constant BS infighting and poor decision making skills we're constantly seeing this season. I haven't been able to look past the whole "we can't leave this kid here to die after he tried to kill us, we have to save his life so it can be a source of drama for at least a few episodes" crap...so unrealistic.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck.   Just use your fucking staff, which you are extremely proficient with, to, like, fucking gently push the ambling fucking mindless fucking zombie away from the guy. Why the fuck would you inst

If you didn't like last night you should stop watching the show cause it ain't getting better than that

Yeah, this show is honestly getting pretty stupid. Shane and Darryl are the only characters left that I don't actively wish would get eaten every week. And Maggie, but that's for purely aesthetic reasons.
clearly has something against black people

aslkdjalkfhaklsfhksdf!!!What the hell was that? You are in the middle of a field with death face eating zombies, yet you continue to let a 10 year old run around with no supervision? I don't let my almost 7 year old run around my fenced in property w/o supervision.Also, that stupid zombie wasn't strong enough to get out of some mud, yet he all of the sudden had super human strength to rip open someones rib cage?Finally, what kind of discussion was that about killing or not killing that dude? I don't know the right way to shoot that sequence, but I can sure as hell tell you that was the wrong way.I really want to like this show, but they are doing everything they can to make me not like it.

I really want to like this show, but they are doing everything they can to make me not like it.
My whole thought process about the show can be summed up with this sentence. And Strat...it's black "person", not black "people". There's only T-Dog left...and if you notice I'm pretty sure they didn't even let him talk this past episode. That's a lonely brother...this isn't hockey.

if the kid escapes and brings his people back, this will be a perfect opportunity to kill off the weak links and start over with new actors and a new sotryline. they can set it up for a great season three. but they have to have the balls to do it. people who need to die:loricarlt doghershelolder lady who was at the farm alreadyyounger sistermom of sophiablonde chick leaving only rick shaneredneck guyasian guyhot chickalive

I'm very fine with whacking all the people on your list, except for whatshername, the blonde girl who shot her own sister. She can live...for now.

It's pretty funny with T-dogs no lines,reddit is obsessed with it. I'm guessing they're saving him for when Michonne arrives. If they don't make Michonne as bad ass as the comics I could lose it with the show.
I'm still wondering if T-Dog is supposed to be taking the place of the Tyreese character from the comics or if he'll be turning up when Michonne arrives.

the walking dead subreddit is incredible. thanks for bringing that to my attention.shane's catch phrasethe most life-like prop on the walking deadspoiler: t-dog's next sceneice cream zombiesno need to look when drivingand of course, a billion references to how t-dog's only line in this last episode was asking what to do with the body and dale completely interrupting him

Eventually T-dog is going to die while eating fried chicken found in one of the last operating KFCs.Meanwhile, Shane will insist on wearing blackface, because it's a new world and new rules. Rick won't accept it because it's not right.
I can't get enough of this subreddit

i'm not a fan of tv/film being slaves to the source material. use the world to make a great tv show. dont just put a graphic novel on tv. that is unless they havent been following the gn so far, in that case follow it more closely, cause this right now aint up to snuff.either way - do a better job.

I enjoyed last night's episode and the finale looks like there will be some good action. Some thoughts below

In the comic, Rick doesn't kill Shane (Carl does protecting him) and then after burying Shane he realizes later on that Shane would come back as a zombie and be buried "alive" for eternity. So he actually goes back, digs him up to shoot him in the head. I actually liked the TV episode since I didn't expect Rick to knife Shane after offering a sign of peace. The unbelievable part is that there is this herd of zombies just walking around in the forest right outside the field - that's convenient for the finale. Also in the TV episode, it seems like Carl was going to shoot Rick before he realized that Shane had become a zombie (he points the gun at Rick before Shane rises - I'll have to watch it again but it seemed that way to me). Carl is one messed up kid.