2687 replies to this topic

#2681 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

View Postmrdannyg, on 27 November 2012 - 05:21 AM, said:

Obviously, skin pigmentation causes laziness. No other explanation, right? Heard any good cotton jokes lately?
this is no laughing matter, if I knew how much trouble it would cause I woulda picked the damn cotton myself.
I dont suffer from delusions

I enjoy them

#2682 JustDoIt

JustDoIt

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 875 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Omaha H/L

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Obviously, skin pigmentation causes laziness. No other explanation, right? Heard any good cotton jokes lately?

New phrase for you to watch out for Danny. "cornball brother"

http://www.usatoday....i-race/1767071/
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

Mark Twain

#2683 JustDoIt

JustDoIt

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

Hey Danny, another Racist! Aw, now it sinks in.
NAACP President Says Black People Are Worse Under President Obama

http://www.clutchmag...resident-obama/
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

Mark Twain

#2684 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,246 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

View PostJustDoIt, on 31 January 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Hey Danny, another Racist! Aw, now it sinks in.
NAACP President Says Black People Are Worse Under President Obama

http://www.clutchmag...resident-obama/

Translation: the economy is highly cyclical, and it has not been good later. Write your own narratives. Thanks for the shout-out though - nice to see you're redoubling on months old reading comprehension errors.
Long signatures are really annoying.

#2685 JustDoIt

JustDoIt

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

CHRIS ROCK: 'THE PRESIDENT IS OUR BOSS'... OUR 'DAD'

Weak Chris, especially when Dad is screwing the minorities in this country.

Mark Twain

#2686 JustDoIt

JustDoIt

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

View Postmrdannyg, on 04 February 2013 - 09:26 AM, said:

Translation: the economy is highly cyclical, and it has not been good later. Write your own narratives. Thanks for the shout-out though - nice to see you're redoubling on months old reading comprehension errors.

Translation: the economy is highly cyclical, and it has not been good later.........................Huh?

No comprehension errors. You called akoff a racist which was totally out of line and kinda sick.

Mark Twain

#2687 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,246 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:54 AM

View PostJustDoIt, on 06 February 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

Translation: the economy is highly cyclical, and it has not been good later.........................Huh?

No comprehension errors. You called akoff a racist which was totally out of line and kinda sick.

Later? I don't know what that meant. I'm not even sure what I was trying to say.

You're absolutely wrong that me calling that racist was out of line.
Long signatures are really annoying.

#2688 akoff

akoff

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,942 posts
  • Interests:Golf, investing, Eagles football, golf, baseball, coaching Little League and golf
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

View Postmrdannyg, on 08 February 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

Later? I don't know what that meant. I'm not even sure what I was trying to say.

You're absolutely wrong that me calling that racist was out of line.

Atta boy stick with that, don't ever let the facts get in the way of what you want to believe.
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Senator Barack H. Obama

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users