6 replies to this topic

#1 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:28 AM

EPL Fantasy siteCode: 983831-235951Good luck and have fun!
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#2 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:47 AM

No bump needed on this deader than dead forum, but I did want to mention we are already at 12 teams thusfar!12!Welcome and have fun! New teams, new players, old players on new teams...should be a solid season!
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#3 mrpaddyx

mrpaddyx

Only here for the Cider

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:H.O.R.S.E., Triple Stud, Razz

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:10 AM

Count me in!changed my team name to Ice Cool Jets
The Queens we use would not excite you.

#4 mrpaddyx

mrpaddyx

Only here for the Cider

• Members
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:19 AM

BTW I have been pre registered in FCP Submariners, i take it this the private league from the code?

#5 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:24 AM

View Postmrpaddyx, on Wednesday, August 10th, 2011, 2:19 PM, said:

BTW I have been pre registered in FCP Submariners, i take it this the private league from the code?
Yessir!And you say you are "pre-registered"? That's cool...I selected the "Reinstate League" option, so I guess it auto-pop'd a number of people and/or facilitated things somehow.

#6 mrpaddyx

mrpaddyx

Only here for the Cider

• Members
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

Just check my team for the 1st time. Unsurprisingly i'm bottom of the league! A quick wild card and i've got a team ready for a comeback!

#7 mrpaddyx

mrpaddyx

Only here for the Cider

• Members
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

Comeback failed, i was 16 out of 16!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic