7 replies to this topic

#1 dna4ever

dna4ever

The Parochial Chicken

• Members
  • 33,610 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:51 AM

So new J.K. Rowling teaser is out with some sort of Harry Potter related announcement coming in a little less than 6 days. Scholastic says it is not a new book and MTV blog has listed their top 5 'guesses'What do you think?http://www.pottermore.comhttp://www.youtube.c...owlingAnnouncesSome speculation:http://moviesblog.mt...g-harry-potter/

#2 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:11 AM

Hermione to appear on slutcam?
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#3 dna4ever

dna4ever

The Parochial Chicken

• Members
  • 33,610 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:17 AM

View PostMercury69, on Friday, June 17th, 2011, 1:11 PM, said:

Hermione to appear on slutcam?
oh please, one time dealer

#4 dna4ever

dna4ever

The Parochial Chicken

• Members
  • 33,610 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:20 AM

Posted Image

#5 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

poker forum god

• Members
  • 21,265 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:41 PM

you fucking assclowns have no class.

#6 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:27 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Saturday, June 18th, 2011, 12:41 AM, said:

I forgot to take my meds again

"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#7 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 32,691 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:32 PM

Is Hermione preparing a Labia Majora spell in that picture?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#8 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:40 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on Monday, June 20th, 2011, 4:32 PM, said:

Is Hermione preparing a Labia Majora spell in that picture?
I don't want to have to explain this to anyone who heard me laugh...and I'll bet she can learn that spell lickety-slit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users