• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#1 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:57 PM

PDS, seems to have struck the "mainstream media" really hard.Digging through 60 lbs of old e-mails hoping to find some dirt on her, bwahahaha.Evidently, they did find some controversy when in one of her e-mails she said God bless you to aunt nancy on govt time. Atheists will be going batshi t over that one
I dont suffer from delusions

I enjoy them

#2 85suited

85suited

Politics Forum Pundit

• Members
  • 1,686 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Vast Right Wing Conspirator

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:16 AM

LA Times Won’t Release Obama-Khalidi Tape But Posts 24,000 Sarah Palin Emailshttp://www.humaneven...le.php?id=44101

#3 hblask

hblask

Perpetual slow learner

• Members
  • 9,860 posts
  • Interests:Just deal the cards already

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:59 AM

24,000 emails.... this is what CNN found:Palin, what a slacker
"Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?" -- J. Coulton

#4 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:07 AM

View Posthblask, on Saturday, June 11th, 2011, 9:59 AM, said:

24,000 emails.... this is what CNN found:Palin, what a slacker
And, yet she quit. That's pretty slacktastic. I don't remember anyone insinuating she sat around eating bon-bons while governor. We assert that she is a hypocrite and ideologue who constantly says things that are bald-face lies and then just pretends it never happened.
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#5 nutzbuster

nutzbuster

Point taken....

• Members
  • 11,377 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:56 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzand lol Democrats, for if not for your constant attacks, Palin would be nothing more than just another silly GOP-er rolling along.You guys are your own worst enemy.

F Cancer

#6 Pot Odds RAC

Pot Odds RAC

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,172 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live NL TxHE

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:53 AM

View PostCaneBrain, on Saturday, June 11th, 2011, 10:07 AM, said:

And, yet she quit...
I know you think this sounds really clever and relevant - you must because you bring it up every time you post about her - but it isn't really that unique. I've quit every job I've ever had except my current one.

#7 LongLiveYorke

LongLiveYorke

Ending the world one proton at a time

• Members
  • 8,355 posts
  • Interests:fizziks, teh maths, Raid-o-head, Rod Reynolds

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:21 AM

View PostPot Odds RAC, on Saturday, June 11th, 2011, 2:53 PM, said:

I know you think this sounds really clever and relevant - you must because you bring it up every time you post about her - but it isn't really that unique. I've quit every job I've ever had except my current one.
touche... ?

#8 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:12 PM

View PostPot Odds RAC, on Saturday, June 11th, 2011, 2:53 PM, said:

Your employment history is irrelevant. Hers is not. The standards are a smidge higher when you run for president. And if she couldn't finish out a term as governor bc the scrutiny was too damaging...well that will multiplied by 1000 as the president.I agree though that her pigheaded opposition to improving childhood nutritional habits is more damaging. But comparing your quitting some random job to her quitting as governor and thinking that proves something...not seeing your point.
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#9 85suited

85suited

Politics Forum Pundit

• Members
  • 1,686 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Vast Right Wing Conspirator

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:53 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Saturday, June 11th, 2011, 4:12 PM, said:

Your employment history is irrelevant. Hers is not. The standards are a smidge higher when you run for president. And if she couldn't finish out a term as governor bc the scrutiny was too damaging...well that will multiplied by 1000 as the president.I agree though that her pigheaded opposition to improving childhood nutritional habits is more damaging. But comparing your quitting some random job to her quitting as governor and thinking that proves something...not seeing your point.
Political Resume is meaningless now that the country elected the biggest lightweight ever, BHO...

#10 Pot Odds RAC

Pot Odds RAC

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,172 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live NL TxHE

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:32 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Saturday, June 11th, 2011, 5:12 PM, said:

Horseshit.You're going to continually use a term like "Quit her Job" as if it relates to the common lexicon, but when I come and challenge it with a similarly common example you're going to dismiss the whole thing.Whatever.

#11 JubilantLankyLad

JubilantLankyLad

you can't see me!

• Members
  • 8,408 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PANDA

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:18 PM

View PostPot Odds RAC, on Saturday, June 11th, 2011, 11:53 AM, said:

Have you quit every contracted term position you've ever had before that term was up?
there were no special effects, no special effects.

#12 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Respect my Raises!!!!!!

• Members
  • 23,054 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:15 PM

View PostJubilantLankyLad, on Saturday, June 11th, 2011, 9:18 PM, said:

Have you quit every contracted term position you've ever had before that term was up?
Why did she quit?
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.” ― George Orwell

#13 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 20,048 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:18 AM

View PostBalloon guy, on Sunday, June 12th, 2011, 2:15 AM, said:

Why did she quit?
She quit to make millions of dollars. There's nothing wrong with that unless you want to ever hold high office again.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#14 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:10 PM

View Postnutzbuster, on Saturday, June 11th, 2011, 10:56 AM, said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzand lol Democrats, for if not for your constant attacks, Palin would be nothing more than just another silly GOP-er rolling along.You guys are your own worst enemy.
So freaking true. If she was ignored after 2008, she wouldnt have even been a blip on anyones radar screen.She draws the crowds she does cause the media has turned her into a huge curiosityWithout her msnbc would have 25% less to talk about.

I enjoy them

#15 irishguy

irishguy

Your weakness is disgusting to me.

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:54 PM

View Postcolonel Feathers, on Sunday, June 12th, 2011, 1:10 PM, said:

So freaking true. If she was ignored after 2008, she wouldnt have even been a blip on anyones radar screen.She draws the crowds she does cause the media has turned her into a huge curiosityWithout her msnbc would have 25% less to talk about.
Don't you think its a good thing for the democrats having her constantly seen? Really kind of paints her as the face of the republican party which bodes very well for the dems. And the more the republicans jump to her defense the more it solidifies the notion that shes at the forefront of the party.
gmanshade owes me $500: Since July 6th, 2009 and counting.....

#16 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Respect my Raises!!!!!!

• Members
  • 23,054 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:48 PM

View Postirishguy, on Sunday, June 12th, 2011, 3:54 PM, said:

Don't you think its a good thing for the democrats having her constantly seen? Really kind of paints her as the face of the republican party which bodes very well for the dems. And the more the republicans jump to her defense the more it solidifies the notion that shes at the forefront of the party.
Well it could be a way to level the playing field so the dems have a chance since the entire economy sucking for all 4 years of Obama is so damning to his chances of fooling the country again. you can only run as the first black guy once.
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.” ― George Orwell

#17 timwakefield

timwakefield

I haven't got the time time

• Members
  • 14,382 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Boxmaha

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:40 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on Sunday, June 12th, 2011, 10:48 PM, said:

the entire economy sucking for all 4 years of Obama
1. We entered a major recession under Bush. The downturn began in 2007 and the major collapse came in September '08. Long before Obama was even elected.2. Obama has been President for slightly less than 2 and a half years, not 4.3. The economy has been improving.
Karl: She was a bit -- what's the word that you can use, cuz I don't wanna offend anyone?
Steve: Was she a homeless person?
Karl: Yeah but sort of mental homeless.

#18 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 22,820 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:12 PM

View Posttimwakefield, on Sunday, June 12th, 2011, 10:40 PM, said:

3. The economy has been improving.
Um. yeah.
CAPITALISM: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor. - Ron Swanson ---> Video:Ron's Pyramid of Greatness Picture: Poster Size

View PostSuitedAces21, on 20 August 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

tilt you suck.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

titly suck a dick bitch

#19 vbnautilus

vbnautilus

psychonaut

• Members
  • 10,316 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:27 PM

View Postcolonel Feathers, on Sunday, June 12th, 2011, 2:10 PM, said:

So freaking true. If she was ignored after 2008, she wouldnt have even been a blip on anyones radar screen.
So, if she were ignored, no one would pay attention to her?True of any political candidate.

#20 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:33 PM

View Postirishguy, on Sunday, June 12th, 2011, 3:54 PM, said:

Iguess then that the democratic party realizes that their ideas and positions are so vacuous and without substance, they must attack the republs weakest point to gain traction.

I enjoy them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users