#21 timwakefield

timwakefield

I haven't got the time time

• Members
  • 14,413 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Boxmaha

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:23 PM

View Postphlegm, on Monday, May 2nd, 2011, 12:20 AM, said:

Cannot imagine the feeling of the guy who actually got to cap the sob.
Does he get the $25m reward too?!Yes I'm kidding. I wonder if the commander who led the assault is gonna go all secret-identity like Dalton Fury, or if he's gonna remain anonymous, or if he's gonna be able to say who he is and how he did it. It's gotta be an extraordinary story.
Karl: She was a bit -- what's the word that you can use, cuz I don't wanna offend anyone?
Steve: Was she a homeless person?
Karl: Yeah but sort of mental homeless.

#22 Zealous Donkey

Zealous Donkey

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,219 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Reading, Sports
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Holdem

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:24 PM

View Posttimwakefield, on Sunday, May 1st, 2011, 11:23 PM, said:

Does he get the $25m reward too?!Yes I'm kidding. I wonder if the commander who led the assault is gonna go all secret-identity like Dalton Fury, or if he's gonna remain anonymous, or if he's gonna be able to say who he is and how he did it. It's gotta be an extraordinary story.
According to this report looks like Seal Team 6 gets the kill. But not alone. http://www.nationalr...s-daniel-foster
"Never play pool with a guy that brings his own stick. And Never, Ever play pool with a guy that brings his own table." ~Hoyt Axton

#23 phlegm

phlegm

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:30 PM

Dont know if theres any significance to this, but the celebrity apprentice is about the only prime time show not interrupted by the news
I am not an alcoholic

I am a drunk

Alcoholics go to meetings

#24 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,809 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:34 PM

can someone explain to me why this is so great? why should i care?
Spoiler

#25 timwakefield

timwakefield

• Members
  • 14,413 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:35 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Monday, May 2nd, 2011, 12:34 AM, said:

He was the mastermind behind 9/11, which was a terrorist attack on NYC and Washington DC. It must have been before you were born.
Karl: She was a bit -- what's the word that you can use, cuz I don't wanna offend anyone?

#26 phlegm

phlegm

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:37 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Sunday, May 1st, 2011, 9:34 PM, said:

If you are serious, then yes, you probably shouldnt care.
I am not an alcoholic

I am a drunk

Alcoholics go to meetings

#27 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,809 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:39 PM

i know who he was. i know what he masterminded. his death signifies what? the end of terrorism? a victory over the forces of evil? like the reasons behind his attacks dont exist anymore?
Spoiler

#28 timwakefield

timwakefield

• Members
  • 14,413 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:41 PM

View PostZealous Donkey, on Monday, May 2nd, 2011, 12:24 AM, said:

According to this report looks like Seal Team 6 gets the kill. But not alone. http://www.nationalr...s-daniel-foster
Interesting that it sounds like it was a surgical ground attack, with no missiles used. I wonder if that was because we wanted to ensure retrieval of his intact body.

UPDATE: The compound has already been mapped on Google. It’s just north of a children’s hospital and in spitting distance from the police station.
Or perhaps that was part of the reason.

View PostSuitedAces21, on Monday, May 2nd, 2011, 12:39 AM, said:

i know who he was. i know what he masterminded. his death signifies what? the end of terrorism? a victory over the forces of evil? like the reasons behind his attacks dont exist anymore?
Did you watch/hear the President's speech? He answered those questions pretty well, for a President.

#29 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,809 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:48 PM

so there are no more terrorists? he was the only one? nothing bad will ever happen again?oh cool.
Spoiler

#30 timwakefield

timwakefield

• Members
  • 14,413 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:50 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Monday, May 2nd, 2011, 12:48 AM, said:

so there are no more terrorists? he was the only one? nothing bad will ever happen again?oh cool.
Did you watch/hear the President's speech? He answered those questions pretty well, for a President.Also, nobody is expressing the sentiment that you are sarcastically questioning.

#31 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,809 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:54 PM

of course i didnt watch it. but let me guess. a lot of things about how they never gave up looking. justice was done. we need to keep working toward peace. islam isnt responsible. america won't ever lay down to these bastards. america is awesome. terrorists are evil and have no connection to islam. justice for the men and women and children has finally been served. justice. peace. america. terrorists suck. we need to keep working toward peace, by killing terrorists. etc.i see reports of people celebrating in the streets. i seriously do not understand the joy. the reason for the attacks is still destroying the minds of a billion people world wide.
Spoiler

#32 timwakefield

timwakefield

• Members
  • 14,413 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:01 PM

It's 9 minutes long, just watch it if you want answers to any of your questions. http://www.msnbc.msn...852983#42852983

#33 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,809 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

i want to know why you're excited. why this brings you joy. i want to understand.
Spoiler

#34 timwakefield

timwakefield

• Members
  • 14,413 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:13 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Monday, May 2nd, 2011, 1:03 AM, said:

i want to know why you're excited. why this brings you joy. i want to understand.
I don't know if joy and excitement are the words I would use to describe how it makes me feel. Satisfaction and pride might be better adjectives. As to why I feel that, I think it's basically because boooooo terrorists yey America.

#35 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,809 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:29 PM

this whole thing makes me feel nothing. i dont feel satisfaction and i dont feel pride. i dont see the world as a better place. i dont understand why people are gathering in the streets to celebrate. perhaps thats because there is something wrong with me. i dont know. one man is dead. this man was responsible for the death of thousands of americans. good, he deserved to die. now on to the realization that this "war on terror" isnt a war against one man, it's a war against islam. a war against irrational religious nonsense. but then i watch a presidential speech and i see our president asking god to bless america, and i know that nearly every person in this country will never admit that. so i feel nothing.
Spoiler

#36 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:29 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Sunday, May 1st, 2011, 10:03 PM, said:

Some people just will not accept that theres a black man in the white house. Give the brother his day in the sun for gods sake.
I dont suffer from delusions

I enjoy them

#37 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,809 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:31 PM

View Postcolonel Feathers, on Monday, May 2nd, 2011, 12:29 AM, said:

Some people just will not accept that theres a black man in the white house. Give the brother his day in the sun for gods sake.
i'm going to assume this was some kind of joke; and respond only by saying it wasnt funny in any way. and you need to try harder.
Spoiler

#38 vbnautilus

vbnautilus

psychonaut

• Members
  • 10,326 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:33 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Sunday, May 1st, 2011, 10:29 PM, said:

this whole thing makes me feel nothing. i dont feel satisfaction and i dont feel pride. i dont see the world as a better place. i dont understand why people are gathering in the streets to celebrate. perhaps thats because there is something wrong with me. i dont know. one man is dead. this man was responsible for the death of thousands of americans. good, he deserved to die. now on to the realization that this "war on terror" isnt a war against one man, it's a war against islam. a war against irrational religious nonsense. but then i watch a presidential speech and i see our president asking god to bless america, and i know that nearly every person in this country will never admit that. so i feel nothing.
Can't decide if you are Patrick Bateman or Dexter.

#39 timwakefield

timwakefield

• Members
  • 14,413 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:33 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Monday, May 2nd, 2011, 1:29 AM, said:

it's a war against islam.
You still obviously haven't watched the President's speech. He in fact explicitly said, "We are not at war with Islam."

#40 vbnautilus

vbnautilus

psychonaut

• Members
  • 10,326 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:34 PM

View Posttimwakefield, on Sunday, May 1st, 2011, 10:33 PM, said:

You still obviously haven't watched the President's speech. He in fact explicitly said, "We are not at war with Islam."
Granted, he was wrong about that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users