• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rkhn115

rkhn115

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:43 AM

Hey everyone,I'm setting up a head to head points pool on yahoo. We have three paid members who have paid through leaguesafe at the moment. I have it open to accept a maximum of 16, the fee to join is $50 and I need competitive managers. The season has started but since its a long season it doesn't really matter and I'm willing to start as soon as we have enough paid members. It will be an online draft through yahoo and you can look at the pool details or join by going to the link below. Keep in mind that the date for the draft will be changed to a convenient day and time when we have enough managers. League ID#: 216445League Name: MLB Baseball2011Password: baseballCustom League URL: http://baseball.fant...m/league/mlb115CheersRizwan

#2 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 32,489 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:48 AM

Are you Nigerian? Cuz I don't participate in baseball pools run by stinkin' Nigerians.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users