Recently i started playing online again. Been building my roll from 30 bucks playing 0.02 / 0.05 and have since moved up to 0.25 / 0.50. I am primarily playing stud, but lately, even though i am winning, i feel my line every session is, get big pairs, complete, bet to the end unless something screwy happens, win with two pair on the river. Has anyone run into this? The reason i am concerned is that once i start moving up into 1 / 2 and 2 / 4, this line will no longer work as much as it does now.

Recently i started playing online again. Been building my roll from 30 bucks playing 0.02 / 0.05 and have since moved up to 0.25 / 0.50. I am primarily playing stud, but lately, even though i am winning, i feel my line every session is, get big pairs, complete, bet to the end unless something screwy happens, win with two pair on the river. Has anyone run into this? The reason i am concerned is that once i start moving up into 1 / 2 and 2 / 4, this line will no longer work as much as it does now.
I don't play stud, but I can kind of relate to the same thing playing PLO. Currently I'm playing .05/.10 and have played a bit of .10/.25 and are able to beat both games with ease. Seems like I just wait to hit big hands/draws and value bet the hell out of them when I do and that is good enough to turn a profit. I feel as though this might be fine for the lower levels, but my game will need to evolve as I move up because this basic strategy won't work anymore. I wouldn't worry about it too much right now though. Just keep building your BR and moving up levels. If you reach a level that you absolutely cannot beat, you always have the option to move back down and repeat until your game is strong enough to play at that level. I would also read as many books, watch as many training videos, and get as much feedback as you can in terms of HH's. That is pretty much my plan of attack, but I'm also open to any suggestions from others that might have went through something similar.

key to beat low stakes online poker: robotic value betting unless you run into the other big winner at your level