81 replies to this topic

#81 trystero

trystero

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,780 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

View Posthartman72, on Friday, April 15th, 2011, 12:50 AM, said:

For the love of god, this forum blows. According to NA, it is full of geniuses and gold, therefore all strategic content about any situation has been covered. So in order for me to fit in, I have to suck co ck around here and massage everyone's nuts that agrees with the 'norm'. King James do u have the power to ban me from this so called 'forum' so I don't feel tempted to post anymore of my opinions that are obviously wrong? Because we are only allowed to have one opinion here....as shown by trystero, mtdesmoines.....dickheads that disagree with an alternative view, yet show NOTHING to back it up. I have respected everyone here and have only said discouraging things to others only when provoked. So please......just ban me. Cuz I'm far too lazy to create another account. And I am the devil....so I'm tempted easily.
please don't try and dodge the vulgarity filter.

#82 mtdesmoines

mtdesmoines

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 9,980 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:51 PM

View Posthartman72, on Thursday, April 14th, 2011, 11:50 PM, said:

For the love of god, this forum blows. According to NA, it is full of geniuses and gold, therefore all strategic content about any situation has been covered. So in order for me to fit in, I have to suck co ck around here and massage everyone's nuts that agrees with the 'norm'. King James do u have the power to ban me from this so called 'forum' so I don't feel tempted to post anymore of my opinions that are obviously wrong? Because we are only allowed to have one opinion here....as shown by trystero, mtdesmoines.....dickheads that disagree with an alternative view, yet show NOTHING to back it up. I have respected everyone here and have only said discouraging things to others only when provoked. So please......just ban me. Cuz I'm far too lazy to create another account. And I am the devil....so I'm tempted easily.
Oh and BTW, Trystero is always arguing with me. The ****ing nit.
Somewhere Jimmy Carter is smiling because he knows that he is no longer the worst President of the modern era

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users