Bluff

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 meservery

meservery

I've climbed the stairway to maturity!

• Members
  • 1,539 posts
  • Interests:Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, etc.
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:14 AM

Maybe you should not try to get a Ten to fold here... let alone and AT.Posted Imagebeware the feral cow packs. they hunger.PokerStars Pot Limit Omaha $0.10/$0.25 - 5 playersSB: $36.44 BB: $22.88 UTG: $45.25 (Hero)CO: $15.00 Button: $38.14 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with :3h :jh :D :4h (5 players)Hero raises to $0.85, CO folds, Button calls $0.85, SB folds, BB calls $0.60Flop: ($2.65) :ts :5c :club: (3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $2, Button calls $2, BB foldsTurn: ($6.65) :qh (2 players)Hero bets $5, Button calls $5River: ($16.65) :D (2 players)Hero bets $9.25

#2 MNmiracleCJS

MNmiracleCJS

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE cash games, PLO

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:34 AM

I actually like firing the third bullet you rep AT or AA pretty well here villain shouldn't have any T4xx type hands in his range and with him just calling down he pretty much has to fold any hand that he's not raising.
He's fancy he'll go glove ~ Gordon Bombay

I bet if that puck was a cheeseburger you'd stop it ~ Russ Tyler

2011 Minnesota Twins - This year we win a playoff game

#3 FARGOpokerND

FARGOpokerND

11-time National Champions!

• Members
  • 6,163 posts
  • Interests:POKER!

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:42 PM

If btn has AT or AA, he may not always raise the turn here...I don't think this bluff works enough to pull it off.

#4 meservery

meservery

I've climbed the stairway to maturity!

• Members
  • 1,539 posts
  • Interests:Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, etc.

Posted 05 April 2011 - 03:12 AM

On the flop, I was pretty confident he had a T. On the turn I was nearly certain he had AT...Villain time banked for a little and commented "zzzz AA?", but then called.The shitty thing is that maybe this particular villain would have folded to a $15 bet on the river... who knows

#5 MIddLES

MIddLES

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:lets put all of them in the mix

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:41 PM

villain is never c/c c/c c/f with at here imo... u rep a big hand here pretty well actually but i don't think this works often enough either... because of this i think betting larger on the river for value is good, and keeping that consistent w a larger bet as a bluff would be better too although i wouldn't try it here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users