• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 imatstarbucks

imatstarbucks

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:00 PM

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in discussing "player habits"unless there is already a topic for it.One thing I notice is a lot more players multi-tabling well over 4 tables. And I see an awful lot of V$P's of between 9-14% on fullring. What are your best weapons against these players?

#2 mtdesmoines

mtdesmoines

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 9,976 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:36 PM

View Postimatstarbucks, on Saturday, March 26th, 2011, 8:00 PM, said:

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in discussing "player habits"unless there is already a topic for it.One thing I notice is a lot more players multi-tabling well over 4 tables. And I see an awful lot of V$P's of between 9-14% on fullring. What are your best weapons against these players?
I would think you'd want to evaluate their fold to 3bet % and exploit if possible.
Somewhere Jimmy Carter is smiling because he knows that he is no longer the worst President of the modern era

#3 rxbandits

rxbandits

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:06 PM

View Postimatstarbucks, on Saturday, March 26th, 2011, 6:00 PM, said:

One thing I notice is a lot more players multi-tabling well over 4 tables. And I see an awful lot of V$P's of between 9-14% on fullring. What are your best weapons against these players?
For the most part, they shouldn't be on your radar. Find fish, sit next to them, isolate them, take their money. :)But to attempt to answer such a big question... Many multi-tabling regs are timid postflop, so I like to get into spot where I can rep a wide range and they are repping a 1-pair range and then forcing them to fold if the board runs conducive to the range I can rep.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users