• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 imatstarbucks

imatstarbucks

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:18 AM

I have been using the trial for a month and LOVE it! does anyone know if its possible to get a crack for PT3?

#2 outsider13

outsider13

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,132 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:31 AM

Yeah, you can crack it when you pay for it.

#3 rxbandits

rxbandits

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:07 PM

Cracking software you love is a great way to ensure that more software you love will never be developed.

#4 any2canlose

any2canlose

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:33 PM

Sign up for FT through CardRunners, get rakeback and get HEM for free. Its at least as good and probably better that PT. You should be smart enough to figure out how to re-sign up for FT if youre already a member.

#5 rxbandits

rxbandits

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:10 PM

View Postany2canlose, on Wednesday, March 30th, 2011, 2:33 PM, said:

Sign up for FT through CardRunners, get rakeback and get HEM for free. Its at least as good and probably better that PT. You should be smart enough to figure out how to re-sign up for FT if youre already a member.
There are plenty of threads on which is better, PT3 or HEM, but they always end up in flame wars and arguing on the internet is stupid. I can say that HEM cannot give me the amount of info on my opponents that PT3 can as seen in my post here. I can say the HEM is prettier and more user friendly. But OP was asking for help in stealing and that misguided thinking needs to be corrected, not encouraged.Encouraging a player to multi-account and break a site's TOS is also misguided thinking and should not be encouraged.

#6 Ninja Ace

Ninja Ace

Don't fold anything to me and profit

• Members
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:54 PM

OH LOL at this post! I can't believe I run across it after just finishing this epic post:http://www.fullconta...u...&start=7240Don't know a crack for it, but I certainly will get developing one right away for you sir :club:
Idiot Savant Extraordinaire

QUOTE (QED @ Monday, May 24th, 2010, 2:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just got slow rolled by some random with aces, time to take an automatic weapon to the nearest crowded public space.

QUOTE (BaseJester)
"Mixing it up" doesn't magically rationalize anything you do. It's like you walk up to a pencil sharpener, pencil in hand, and think, "Everyone expects me to sharpen this pencil, but I'm going to mix it up." Then you whip out your cock and sharpen that instead and yell, "Ha ha, bitches, you never saw that coming!" Well, no, they didn't. But you still have a dull pencil and bleeding dick.

#7 Nashtak

Nashtak

FCP's Worst Player Award

• Members
  • 1,043 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Titan Poker: Nashtak

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:29 AM

If you can't look at PT3 or HEM as a short-term investment than you might not need it.
QUOTE (Tactical Bear @ Monday, December 27th, 2010, 4:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I had a nickel for every time I've had this exact same problem I would have zero nickels because I'm not a faggot.

#8 areyawell

areyawell

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL hold-em

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:33 AM

yes u can and also hold-em manager send me a pm
I spent 90% of my money on women, drink and fast cars. The rest I wasted.

#9 outsider13

outsider13

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,132 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:22 AM

View Postareyawell, on Tuesday, April 12th, 2011, 7:33 AM, said:

yes u can and also hold-em manager send me a pm
I hope you get colluded on and somebody steals your money

#10 Nashtak

Nashtak

FCP's Worst Player Award

• Members
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:29 AM

http://www.holdemman...poker-sites.php/Thread
If I had a nickel for every time I've had this exact same problem I would have zero nickels because I'm not a faggot.

#11 Ninja Ace

Ninja Ace

Don't fold anything to me and profit

• Members
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:25 PM

View PostNashtak, on Wednesday, April 13th, 2011, 11:29 AM, said:

Forgoing rakeback for a promo like this has got to be -EV. Maybe if you've never played on Stars it might be worthwhile.Then again, if a HUD and DB program won't easily add more than its cost to your lifetime expectation... is it worth getting for "free"?
Idiot Savant Extraordinaire

QUOTE (QED @ Monday, May 24th, 2010, 2:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just got slow rolled by some random with aces, time to take an automatic weapon to the nearest crowded public space.

QUOTE (BaseJester)
"Mixing it up" doesn't magically rationalize anything you do. It's like you walk up to a pencil sharpener, pencil in hand, and think, "Everyone expects me to sharpen this pencil, but I'm going to mix it up." Then you whip out your cock and sharpen that instead and yell, "Ha ha, bitches, you never saw that coming!" Well, no, they didn't. But you still have a dull pencil and bleeding dick.

#12 Nashtak

Nashtak

FCP's Worst Player Award

• Members
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:58 AM

View PostNinja Ace, on Wednesday, April 13th, 2011, 8:25 PM, said:

Forgoing rakeback for a promo like this has got to be -EV. Maybe if you've never played on Stars it might be worthwhile.Then again, if a HUD and DB program won't easily add more than its cost to your lifetime expectation... is it worth getting for "free"?
Cheat the system yo

#13 Grichards

Grichards

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

man cracking stuff is not the way people should go. yet they do more than 80% of the timewhat it comes down to is free vs paid, and most people choose the latter.you have all done it in one form or another.. music moviesi still dabble with it but in the way of i might download a movie but if i like the movie ill buy it on blue-raythis way we support the dev's and we dont waste out own cash on crap that was made to make money from us :club:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users