#142 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,672 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Crazy Pineapple hi/lo

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:36 PM

View PostPMJackson21, on 19 August 2012 - 10:11 AM, said:

Hey allMarried now with a 20 month old baby girl named Paige, I think I've played one time in last two years (I did win that home game :-)). Once in a while I miss winning, but I definitely do not miss the grind of tournament poker. About the only poker contact I still have is through Sbrounder, who keeps me updated on whom I should be jealous of and all the craziness with the sites going down in the USA. I was given an open return policy with Bax and Sheets if I ever wanted to play again, but that was prior to the DoJ beat down. I'm assuming that was a very costly day for them.Go Dodgers, go Lakers, go Niners and hope all is well with everyone here. I basically cut myself off from everything poker but that was never an indication of what I thought of this place. Lots of good people posted on here and I'm sure a lot still do.
You haven't played in 2 years?So I'm going to see you at the Bay 101 open this week right? wink, wink, nudge, nudge
QUOTE (rcgs59 @ Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 8:14 PM)
$5,000 lol wish it was 5000

#143 PMJackson21

PMJackson21

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:34 PM

Lol, I'm actually living in east bay now, Brentwood area, doing property management so I am a little further away from Bay 101. Much better chance my brother plays that, he still has the poker bug. I'm just waiting for a second boom when US opens the gate again to online poker and bad players flood the sites. :-) Anytime I get the itch to play, I just imagine myself with 20 bbs and 15 left in the Stars 100 rebuy on a Sunday with JJ facing a re raise lol. That usually fills me with enough dread to put the thought of playing out of my mind. :-)
----

Patrick
PMJackson21

"PrtyPsux estaba jugando muy loose, raiseaba desde early con KJo...cosas asi."

#144 Actuary

Actuary

• Members
  • 19,028 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:42 PM

View PostGallo, on 01 March 2011 - 09:31 AM, said:

Actuary

Hi.

I'll add: AllinBluff35

I haven't been on in several years, so no idea who is no longer active, and also my memory kinda sucks

Pass Word recall ftw.

#145 CobaltBlue

CobaltBlue

The Outlier

• Members
  • 10,364 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold 'Em, Crazy Pineapple, 2-7 TD

Posted 21 October 2016 - 08:51 PM

View PostActuary, on 16 September 2016 - 09:42 PM, said:

Hi.

I'll add: AllinBluff35

I haven't been on in several years, so no idea who is no longer active, and also my memory kinda sucks

Pass Word recall ftw.
Hey, buddy! Long long time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users