Jerry Sloan Resigns

screw these star NBA players. If they are going to act like this maybe they should coach also. LeBron can coach. Deron Williams can coach. Vince Young can coach. Asshats.

screw these star NBA players. If they are going to act like this maybe they should coach also. LeBron can coach. Deron Williams can coach. Vince Young can coach. Asshats.
hey man, FU. If Sloan can't handle a player then he obviously had thoughts about quitting before. Deron wins again!
hey man, FU. If Sloan can't handle a player then he obviously had thoughts about quitting before. Deron wins again!
I think sometimes you forget who you are talking to! I feel like if we ever met we would get in a fist fight then drink beers together afterward. But I still hate you. And I hate Deron.
I think sometimes you forget who you are talking to! I feel like if we ever met we would get in a fist fight then drink beers together afterward. But I still hate you. And I hate Deron.
this is how I visualize it going down.slapfight.jpgCryingWomenB.jpg2010%20show%202%20Illini%20fans.jpgand how can you hate Deron?
Because of his hair and the way he spells his name.Edit: Good article about it.
I read this thinking "holy crap, Woj took a break from trying to verbally assassinate Lebron James for one article", then I saw the cheap shot on Lebron at the end and the universe fell back into place.
  • 9 months later...

Agreed about Sloan being a great coach, but there is a major factor to consider when comparing the older “greatest” generation of coaches to the younger generation that you fail to mention TK..When Sloan and his peers were rising in the coaching ranks and starting their careers back in the day, they were given far more time, under far less pressure to become successful and build their programs.