DiamondDixie

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:Poker
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:52 PM

View PostTrueAce13, on Sunday, February 13th, 2011, 3:20 AM, said:

+1 (and i'm not trying to be a dick, really wanna hear)
Because if I'm raising from early position I prefer not to have the whole table calling me which they will often do if I raise less and then I'm more likely to have to play the hand OOP post flop. If this game were higher stakes with more competent players then a smaller raise would be okay but at these stakes I like raising 4X at 10/20 especially in EP. TBH I probably wouldn't play K7s from this position in a low stakes game but I don't think it's horrible to play it.Disclaimer: If my reasoning is unsound you all know what to blame, :-)

#22 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,346 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:33 AM

View PostDiamondDixie, on Monday, February 14th, 2011, 2:52 AM, said:

Disclaimer: If my reasoning is unsound you all know what to blame, :-)
Your lack of a penis? :club: I understand the reason that people like to change their raise size based on posistion, but I don't really get into it that much.

#23 DiamondDixie

DiamondDixie

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:Poker
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:10 PM

View PostSuperJon, on Monday, February 14th, 2011, 6:33 AM, said:

Your lack of a penis? :club: I understand the reason that people like to change their raise size based on posistion, but I don't really get into it that much.
LOL @ lack of penis but not what I had in mind.I pretty much raise 4X from any position at 10/20 but at looser fishier tables I do increase my bet size in EP when it seems best to do so.Edit: you have heard the joke about the little boy and the little girl who were playing together and the little boy said "I have something down here you don't" and he showed the little girl his penis, she showed him what she had and said "well with one of these I can get all of those I want".... hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users