5 replies to this topic

#1 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:55 PM

Only ChristiansOnly slightly troubling.
'"Luck" is people taking the laws of probability personally; Luck is the excitement of bad math.'

#2 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,850 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:08 PM

stay classy alabama.
Spoiler

#3 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:42 PM

Governor apologized to the rabbi of the largest congregation in Alabama.I'm very curious as to how big that congregation is.
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#4 phlegm

phlegm

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Wednesday, January 19th, 2011, 6:42 PM, said:

Governor apologized to the rabbi of the largest congregation in Alabama.I'm very curious as to how big that congregation is.
Hes an idiot if he did infact single out one special interest to the exclusion of all others to apologize to.If he believes what he says, then he should man up, and stand by it.
I am not an alcoholic

I am a drunk

Alcoholics go to meetings

#5 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:42 AM

Wow, those guys sure know how to shovel horseshit.Mitch Hedberg says the best stocking stuffer is a severed foot. (thread title made me think of that...)
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#6 Roll the Bones

Roll the Bones

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:21 AM

I'm not sure he isn't any more crazy than Perry out of Texas. He wants to hold a prayer ceremony with every Governer holding hands and pray to Jesus and all. He's getting slammed pretty hard and the FFRF is actually suing him, but I'm not sure how far that will go.
As Eric Idle wrote: You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users