• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#21 runthemover

runthemover

jano way

• Members
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:03 AM

btw, I've PMed my picks to brv since I won't be here during the day. He has to leave at some point but I'll be back at ~630 Pacific. I didn't tell him (I am now) but Brv has my OK to PM my picks to someone else if he thinks it's necessary.

#22 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:09 AM

Everybody send your picks to me RIGHT NOW and we'll be done with this immediately.

#23 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 48,774 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:20 AM

PASS 0- EAGLES
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#24 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:33 AM

Total O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Offensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Eagles
QUOTE (digitalmonkey @ Wednesday, August 18th, 2010, 1:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

#25 Tactical Bear

Tactical Bear

Happy Hallowang

• Members
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:59 AM

Offensive Dominance: Saints
Quack, Qua-...

I mean, RAAAAAAWWWR!

#26 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:59 AM

View PostSBriand, on Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 11:33 AM, said:

Total O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Offensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

QUOTE (digitalmonkey @ Wednesday, August 18th, 2010, 1:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

#27 Tactical Bear

Tactical Bear

Happy Hallowang

• Members
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:04 AM

Nevermind
Quack, Qua-...

I mean, RAAAAAAWWWR!

#28 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,322 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:04 AM

Q picks: Packers - Passing OTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Saints, Seahawks,Offensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

#29 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,322 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:06 AM

View PostTactical Bear, on Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 12:04 PM, said:

Stuff that has now been edited
You had me really confused there for a second.

#30 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:16 AM

Saints Passing OffenseTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Seahawks,Offensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

#31 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,850 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:19 AM

Total O = Eagles.Total O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Rushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Seahawks,Offensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles
Spoiler

#32 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,322 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:38 AM

RUNTHEMOVER = Saints Total OTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Seahawks,Offensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

#33 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:42 AM

We're fast approaching the part of the draft where I'm not going to like any of the available choices.

#34 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,322 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:47 AM

1st pick = Colts Passing O2nd pick = Colts Total OTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

#35 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,322 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:48 AM

RUNTHEMOVER = Colts O DominanceTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

#36 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,850 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:05 PM

Rushing O - ChiefsTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles
Spoiler

#37 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:07 PM

Packers Total OffenseTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

#38 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,322 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:25 PM

Q = Eagles O DominanceTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, Seahawks

#39 Tactical Bear

Tactical Bear

Happy Hallowang

• Members
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:28 PM

Jets Rushing OffenseTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Ravens, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, Seahawks
Quack, Qua-...

I mean, RAAAAAAWWWR!

#40 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 48,774 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:00 PM

COLTS RUSHING OTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Ravens, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, Seahawks
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users