Just Utterly Amazing...or Laughable...

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#21 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:27 AM

View PostBalloon guy, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 2:14 PM, said:

Another Christian gets it..while the so called enlightened ones didn't.It's like irony meets Dexter in the first season.
Yeah, again, we got it. Everyone here already agreed that All_In was worthless. That's not exactly breaking news.I think BigD's "point" was far more interesting.
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#22 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Respect my Raises!!!!!!

• Members
  • 23,054 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:39 AM

View PostCaneBrain, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 11:27 AM, said:

Yeah, again, we got it. Everyone here already agreed that All_In was worthless. That's not exactly breaking news.I think BigD's "point" was far more interesting.
I think that All-In sharing more of your beliefs than mine is even more interesting.
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.” ― George Orwell

#23 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:41 AM

View PostBalloon guy, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 2:39 PM, said:

I think that All-In sharing more of your beliefs than mine is even more interesting.
I don't. Unless you want me to start judging you by Jerry Falwell and priests that molest children.

#24 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Respect my Raises!!!!!!

• Members
  • 23,054 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:05 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 11:41 AM, said:

I don't. Unless you want me to start judging you by Jerry Falwell and priests that molest children.
Don't lash out in anger at me.It's not my fault that you and All_In agree on stuff.

“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.” ― George Orwell

#25 Roll the Bones

Roll the Bones

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:18 PM

I don't think the number is all that surpising. I don't think many of us here would give humans on average alot of credit for being that intelligent. I'll bet 90% of people think milk, white bread and eggs are good for you.
As Eric Idle wrote: You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!

#26 All_In

All_In

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,202 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Golf, Poker, Guitar, Poker, etc...

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:41 PM

brvheart @ Monday, December 20th, 2010, 11:07 AM) *All_In is a Muslim apologist. Shake's point was that All_In was ripping on America, but in the Islamic Middle East, which All_In defends with vigor, the ratio of people that believe that God created the Earth is probably like 93%.

View PostBalloon guy, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 12:14 PM, said:

Another Christian gets it..while the so called enlightened ones didn't.It's like irony meets Dexter in the first season.
hahahaha, u guys are too funny...completely clueless, but funny nonetheless..
I don't need to be a global citizen because I'm blessed by nationality I'm member of a growing populace we enforce our popularity I feel sorry for the earth's population 'cuz so few live in the U.S.A. At least the foreigners can copy our morality they can visit but they cannot stay Only precious few can garner the prosperity it makes us walk with renewed confidence He's the farmers barren fields the force the army wields The expression in the faces of the starving millions The power of the man he's the fuel that drives the clan He's the motive and conscience of the murderer He's the preacher on t.v. the false sincerity The form letter that's written by the big computers He's the nuclear bombs and the kids with no moms

#27 All_In

All_In

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,202 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Golf, Poker, Guitar, Poker, etc...

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:43 PM

View PostRoll the Bones, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 1:18 PM, said:

I don't think the number is all that surpising. I don't think many of us here would give humans on average alot of credit for being that intelligent. I'll bet 90% of people think milk, white bread and eggs are good for you.
eggs are good for u....
I don't need to be a global citizen because I'm blessed by nationality I'm member of a growing populace we enforce our popularity I feel sorry for the earth's population 'cuz so few live in the U.S.A. At least the foreigners can copy our morality they can visit but they cannot stay Only precious few can garner the prosperity it makes us walk with renewed confidence He's the farmers barren fields the force the army wields The expression in the faces of the starving millions The power of the man he's the fuel that drives the clan He's the motive and conscience of the murderer He's the preacher on t.v. the false sincerity The form letter that's written by the big computers He's the nuclear bombs and the kids with no moms

#28 custom36

custom36

FCP Veteran, Politico

• Members
  • 16,157 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'em

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:13 PM

View PostRoll the Bones, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 2:18 PM, said:

I'll bet 90% of people think milk, white bread and eggs are good for you.
They're not?:club:

#29 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Respect my Raises!!!!!!

• Members
  • 23,054 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:19 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 12:05 PM, said:

Don't lash out in anger at me.It's not my fault that you and All_In agree on stuff.

View PostAll_In, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 1:43 PM, said:

eggs are good for u....
DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

#30 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:24 PM

Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#31 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:26 PM

View PostMercury69, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 4:24 PM, said:

Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.
Posted Image
Posted Image
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#32 ahosang

ahosang

Trolling FCP like everyone else...

• Members
  • 1,282 posts
  • Interests:Trolling
  • Favorite Poker Game:Trolling

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:14 PM

View PostAll_In, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 9:41 PM, said:

brvheart @ Monday, December 20th, 2010, 11:07 AM) *All_In is a Muslim apologist. Shake's point was that All_In was ripping on America, but in the Islamic Middle East, which All_In defends with vigor, the ratio of people that believe that God created the Earth is probably like 93%.hahahaha, u guys are too funny...completely clueless, but funny nonetheless..
Were you saying that the Americans were scary because they didn't have enough Creationists? Or you just gonna troll your own thread??I think some of your points throughout politics forum were defensible(many here will disagree), but you have bad way of getting it across...
FCP is a trollfest. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em!!!!

#33 ShakeZuma

ShakeZuma

A hot and bothered astronaut

• Members
  • 14,653 posts
  • Interests:Basket weaving, gardening, BDSM

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:41 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 11:28 AM, said:

Was it something like.... "Hey, I know we're a crazy and unscientific country, but look at these countries you're always apologizing for.. they are CRAZIER and more unscientific!!! NA NA NA NA NA!"My point is, we should hold ourselves to a higher standard of enlightenment. Getting to say NA NA NA NA to islamic states is nothing to be proud of.

View PostCaneBrain, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 11:53 AM, said:

nope we did. it was not much of a point.
nope. you didn't.

View Postbrvheart, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 2:07 PM, said:

All_In is a Muslim apologist. Shake's point was that All_In was ripping on America, but in the Islamic Middle East, which All_In defends with vigor, the ratio of people that believe that God created the Earth is probably like 93%.
this. it was an example of how all in is a hypocrite. the point wasn't about us being more or less scientific than islamic countries or us being "better" than them; it had to do with all in's constant defending of these places and then condemning the united states for something that they would be much worse at and not seeing the hypocrisy there. Posted Image

View PostAmScray, on 30 August 2010 - 12:41 PM, said:

one cannot possibly ascribe themselves to the larger (D) philosophy without first being a poon

#34 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:45 PM

I guess I did know what Shake's point was.

#35 ahosang

ahosang

Trolling FCP like everyone else...

• Members
  • 1,282 posts
  • Interests:Trolling
  • Favorite Poker Game:Trolling

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:47 PM

View PostShakeZuma, on Tuesday, December 21st, 2010, 12:41 AM, said:

nope. you didn't.this. it was an example of how all in is a hypocrite. the point wasn't about us being more or less scientific than islamic countries or us being "better" than them; it had to do with all in's constant defending of these places and then condemning the united states for something that they would be much worse at and not seeing the hypocrisy there. Posted Image
Initially I thought that, but then he(All_In) came in and said something confusing. The guy just doesn't post very well...
FCP is a trollfest. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em!!!!

#36 El Guapo

El Guapo

Like A Boss!

• Members
  • 16,439 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

View Postahosang, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 4:47 PM, said:

Initially I thought that, but then he(All_In) came in and said something confusing. The guy just doesn't post very well...
Well, literacy isn't his first language

#37 BaseJester

BaseJester

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,108 posts
  • Interests:Juggling. Ventriloquism. Story-telling.
  • Favorite Poker Game:The quintain

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:33 AM

View Postbrvheart, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 2:07 PM, said:

the ratio of people that believe that God created the Earth is probably like 93%.
If a person believes that God created the Earth through a big bang and humans evolved to their present form through natural selection, is he a Creationist?
If everybody is thinking the same thing, then somebody isn't thinking.
- General George Patton

#38 BaseJester

BaseJester

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,108 posts
  • Interests:Juggling. Ventriloquism. Story-telling.
  • Favorite Poker Game:The quintain

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:46 AM

View PostRoll the Bones, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 3:18 PM, said:

I'll bet 90% of people think milk, white bread and eggs are good for you.

View Postcustom36, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 5:13 PM, said:

They're not?:club:
Those are all on the list my doctor advised me to avoid to control cholesterol. White bread is a complete miss, because the parts that are healthy are carefully removed. Milk and eggs are nutrient rich but also contain things that are bad for you. Consuming eggs and milk in moderation is healthy for many people, but they aren't unqualified healthy foods like broccoli, which you basically couldn't eat too much of.
If everybody is thinking the same thing, then somebody isn't thinking.
- General George Patton

#39 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:12 AM

View PostShakeZuma, on Monday, December 20th, 2010, 7:41 PM, said:

nope. you didn't.this.
yeah, we did. kudos, for being the first 80th person to unearth the knowledge that All_In is a hypocrite/terrorist apologist.

#40 solderz

solderz

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:11 AM

View PostBaseJester, on Tuesday, December 21st, 2010, 6:33 AM, said:

If a person believes that God created the Earth through a big bang and humans evolved to their present form through natural selection, is he a Creationist?
No.
Solderz

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you is determinism; the way you play it is free will.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users