• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rog

rog

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

• Members
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:03 AM

I'm a little rusty... may have pooched this completely. Table is a little laggy. Thought of just calling because I dont think raise narrows the field a ton here. Wasn't really sure where I was on the river but I was calling if villain bet.Party Poker $0.02/$0.04 Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 1043900DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History ConverterPre Flop: (1.5 SB) Hero is UTG with 9Posted Image 9Posted ImageHero raises, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, MP1 calls, 2 folds, BTN calls, 2 foldsFlop: (9.5 SB) 4Posted Image QPosted Image 8Posted Image (4 players)Hero bets, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, BTN callsTurn: (6.75 BB) QPosted Image (4 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, BTN bets, Hero calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 callsRiver: (9.75 BB) 4Posted Image (3 players)Hero checks, MP1 checks, BTN checks
Rog

"I got it, I got it. Last words: I dig music! . . . I'M ON DRUGS!"

#2 KingJames

KingJames

<ēj))))><

• Members
  • 5,531 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:6max cash

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:30 AM

I have no idea how to play LHE, but I'd prob bet the turn to get value from 8x and flush draws
Spoolios custom fit sports

If you wanna keep your rep up, you know you gotta step up
Tough times never last, but tough people do
blog: 1/1 2011 results/2012 goals

#3 Chet Chetterson

Chet Chetterson

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,191 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Micro SnG's with donkeys

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:30 AM

View PostKingJames, on Thursday, November 25th, 2010, 11:30 AM, said:

I have no idea how to play LHE, but I'd prob bet the turn to get value from 8x and flush draws
KJ is correct on this.
ckmcheetah on Pokerstars and FTP

#4 rrumsey

rrumsey

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,881 posts
  • Interests:I like to think about and play poker. Enough said. I read a lot of forums and am now trying to write in them.
  • Favorite Poker Game:O8, PLO, LHE, NLHE

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:07 PM

its been a long time since i played lhe but i think check call is reasonable unless it goes check bet raise then we can fold
Escalante in the small stakes grinder podcast in respect to my FPS " Bet your damn hands!!!" hahaha

Download Spartan's podcast, Small Stakes Grinder! the link for iTunes is: (http://itunes.apple....der/id354114893)
Check out updates to the podcast in the "Members Blog" section of the forum (of pokerroad)...or else. Check it out guys it is a great podcast. Next Episode (Topic: Interview with Barry Greenstein Part 2): 04/19/10

#5 rog

rog

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

• Members
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:13 PM

Man I am rusty. After posting this it occurred to me turn is a bet, river is a check. Probably bet/fold the turn and check/call the river.
Rog

"I got it, I got it. Last words: I dig music! . . . I'M ON DRUGS!"

#6 rrumsey

rrumsey

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,881 posts
  • Interests:I like to think about and play poker. Enough said. I read a lot of forums and am now trying to write in them.
  • Favorite Poker Game:O8, PLO, LHE, NLHE

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:58 PM

View Postrog, on Thursday, November 25th, 2010, 3:13 PM, said:

Man I am rusty. After posting this it occurred to me turn is a bet, river is a check. Probably bet/fold the turn and check/call the river.
yah turn bet is fine at such a low limit. at a more aggro table i would probably be checking thou. but people are clueless at .02-.04 cent LHE
Escalante in the small stakes grinder podcast in respect to my FPS " Bet your damn hands!!!" hahaha

Download Spartan's podcast, Small Stakes Grinder! the link for iTunes is: (http://itunes.apple....der/id354114893)
Check out updates to the podcast in the "Members Blog" section of the forum (of pokerroad)...or else. Check it out guys it is a great podcast. Next Episode (Topic: Interview with Barry Greenstein Part 2): 04/19/10

#7 MIddLES

MIddLES

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:lets put all of them in the mix

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:58 PM

definitely bet the turn, prob check call on the river looks standard. would always be betting or check raising turn depending on opponents even at much higher limits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users