• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,659 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:40 PM

Need a small favor in regards to the hand replayer if anyone is a member, preeeezzeee.

#2 rrumsey

rrumsey

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,881 posts
  • Interests:I like to think about and play poker. Enough said. I read a lot of forums and am now trying to write in them.
  • Favorite Poker Game:O8, PLO, LHE, NLHE

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:44 PM

dont know it
Escalante in the small stakes grinder podcast in respect to my FPS " Bet your damn hands!!!" hahaha

Download Spartan's podcast, Small Stakes Grinder! the link for iTunes is: (http://itunes.apple....der/id354114893)
Check out updates to the podcast in the "Members Blog" section of the forum (of pokerroad)...or else. Check it out guys it is a great podcast. Next Episode (Topic: Interview with Barry Greenstein Part 2): 04/19/10

#3 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,659 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:54 AM

View Postrrumsey, on Thursday, November 4th, 2010, 8:44 PM, said:

dont know it
it's a training site that has a great hand replayer. i was going to send someone the HH of the MTT i got 2nd out 4912 last week and post a thread in here for anyone interested in watching, but you need to be a paying member, and i didn't want to join just to use the replayer

#4 wildspoke

wildspoke

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 683 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 11:18 AM

View PostSuperJon, on Friday, November 5th, 2010, 11:54 AM, said:

it's a training site that has a great hand replayer. i was going to send someone the HH of the MTT i got 2nd out 4912 last week and post a thread in here for anyone interested in watching, but you need to be a paying member, and i didn't want to join just to use the replayer
I'm a member. As long as it doesn't violate the terms and conditions, I'll be glad to help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users