Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:12 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 1:07 PM, said:

Why didn't she insist on one CNN mod and one Fox News mod? Because she is a dope?
"It's her own fault that the moderators are unable to be fair"
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand

#42 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

Mr. Aniston, FCP Right Wing Whacko

• Members
  • 29,584 posts
  • Interests:Jennifer Aniston
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:17 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 4:07 PM, said:

Why didn't she insist on one CNN mod and one Fox News mod? Because she is a dope?
So you admit that the moderators were biased.Do you believe a challenger down in the poles gets a choice of moderators? She was lucky she got a debate.Journalism is in a sad state if she even had to worry about it.
My blog
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

QUOTE (Mercury69 @ Monday, December 20th, 2010, 5:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.

#43 mk

mk

nord-américain racaille

• Members
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:20 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 3:03 PM, said:

If this were more biased, they would have just muzzled O'Donnell and had James Carvill speak for her on how she 'really feels'
I think it might be that you are accustomed to Fox News, wherein every major potential Republican candidate for president in 2012, excepting Romney, is on the payroll; i.e. Fox is paying the people they are alleging to cover, granting them immunity from any actual coverage that isn't pure GOP propaganda.Sometimes, people who are actual journalists ask candidates questions and expect to receive answers which contain, perhaps, 1-2% of substance rather than 100% empty language and tautologies.I can see how that would be hard for you.

#44 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:22 PM

View Postmk, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 1:20 PM, said:

I think it might be that you are accustomed to Fox News, wherein every major potential Republican candidate for president in 2012, excepting Romney, is on the payroll; i.e. Fox is paying the people they are alleging to cover, granting them immunity from any actual coverage that isn't pure GOP propaganda.Sometimes, people who are actual journalists ask candidates questions and expect to receive answers which contain, perhaps, 1-2% of substance rather than 100% empty language and tautologies.I can see how that would be hard for you.
Ha ha, once again your bias shrouds you from reality.Fox News during the democratic nominations was shown to be the most fair when reporting about Hillary Clinton. Much more fair than all the liberal 'news' organizations.Of course facts are no reason for you to change what you no to be true.Fox News: They Report, You Deride.Even the NY times had to admit it

The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand

#45 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:25 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 4:12 PM, said:

"It's her own fault that the moderators are unable to be fair"
If it was a real concern, she should have brought it up.Personally, I think she just has said a lot of stupid crap and that has consequences.And to both you and SamHARD, most of her answers were empty. I have never heard O'Donnell once say anything of substacne, just rhetoric and platitudes. You both see insane bias, I see light bias surrounding a serious attempt to get her to say ANYTHING of substance.
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#46 mk

mk

nord-américain racaille

• Members
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:26 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 3:22 PM, said:

Ha ha, once again your bias shrouds you from reality.Fox News during the democratic nominations was shown to be the most fair when reporting about Hillary Clinton. Much more fair than all the liberal 'news' organizations.Of course facts are no reason for you to change what you no to be true.Fox News: They Report, You Deride.Even the NY times had to admit it
This was clearly, CLEARLY because they wanted to run against her and not Obama.Good one, though.

#47 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:26 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 4:22 PM, said:

nice dodge of the fact that every GOP contender for 2012 is on their payroll.Fox News: They Report....while they run for office.

View Postmk, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 4:26 PM, said:

This was clearly, CLEARLY because they wanted to run against her and not Obama.Good one, though.
I know, he leaves out that it was advantageous for them to do this. Fox News would throw Jon Stewart a parade if they felt it would help the GOP in an election.

#48 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:28 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 1:25 PM, said:

If it was a real concern, she should have brought it up.Personally, I think she just has said a lot of stupid crap and that has consequences.And to both you and SamHARD, most of her answers were empty. I have never heard O'Donnell once say anything of substacne, just rhetoric and platitudes. You both see insane bias, I see light bias surrounding a serious attempt to get her to say ANYTHING of substance.
Dude,Every politician is empty, all their speeches are pre-conceived sentences designed to fool the right people the right way.O'Donnell should not be made to blame for doing what they all do.Nor should she have the moderators decidedly in her opponents favor.If they were equally hard on Coons, then this accusation of favoritism would be clearly shown to be false. They weren't, which is why you are not trying to argue that. you instead are trying to blame O'Donnell for letting those two moderators be liberal hacks.

#49 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:29 PM

View Postmk, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 1:26 PM, said:

So their devious plan was to giver her a fair hearing.Those basterds.

#50 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:31 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 4:28 PM, said:

Dude,Every politician is empty, all their speeches are pre-conceived sentences designed to fool the right people the right way.O'Donnell should not be made to blame for doing what they all do.Nor should she have the moderators decidedly in her opponents favor.If they were equally hard on Coons, then this accusation of favoritism would be clearly shown to be false. They weren't, which is why you are not trying to argue that. you instead are trying to blame O'Donnell for letting those two moderators be liberal hacks.
There's just not as much to be equally hard on Coons as there is on O'Donnell. You pick weirdo candidates, you get what you get. If the GOP had video of Coons saying off the wall things, they'd run it and ask for comments about it. It's not a smear campaign if they are showing video of things you said. (cough, cough Sharon Angle.)

#51 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:32 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 1:26 PM, said:

I know, he leaves out that it was advantageous for them to do this. Fox News would throw Jon Stewart a parade if they felt it would help the GOP in an election.
Speaking of this, I heard that they are getting worried about the turnout so Huffpost is spending $250,000 to bus in people from New York.This is only $250,000 more than the Tea Party spent to bus people in to inflate their numbers.This could be a BUSt...which would make me happy and will ruin John Stewart for all you guys who can't get over the fact that he isn't really news.

#52 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:33 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 1:31 PM, said:

There's just not as much to be equally hard on Coons as there is on O'Donnell. You pick weirdo candidates, you get what you get. If the GOP had video of Coons saying off the wall things, they'd run it and ask for comments about it. It's not a smear campaign if they are showing video of things you said. (cough, cough Sharon Angle.)
So it wouldn't be a smear campaign to show Coons article he wrote that he was mostly influenced in politics by a self avowed Marxist professor?

#53 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

• Members
  • 29,584 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:34 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 4:25 PM, said:

And to both you and SamHARD, most of her answers were empty. I have never heard O'Donnell once say anything of substacne, just rhetoric and platitudes. You both see insane bias, I see light bias surrounding a serious attempt to get her to say ANYTHING of substance.
Bwahahaaaa, a politician say anything of substance. you crack me up.
My blog
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.

#54 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:34 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 4:32 PM, said:

Speaking of this, I heard that they are getting worried about the turnout so Huffpost is spending $250,000 to bus in people from New York.This is only $250,000 more than the Tea Party spent to bus people in to inflate their numbers.This could be a BUSt...which would make me happy and will ruin John Stewart for all you guys who can't get over the fact that he isn't really news.
Unlike the Tea Party old people, Jon Stewart fans have stuff to do. I would be shocked if he got as many people as Beck did.He is not news; he is just the closest thing we have to an unbiased and incisive news commentator.If his rally is a bust, it won't change my opinion of him one iota.

#55 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:35 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 4:33 PM, said:

So it wouldn't be a smear campaign to show Coons article he wrote that he was mostly influenced in politics by a self avowed Marxist professor?
No, and as you saw it was all O'Donnell had to hang her hat on and she brought it up as often as she could.Won't help her.

#56 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

• Members
  • 29,584 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:35 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 4:33 PM, said:

Gee someone else said something similar in his book, hmmmm who could that be?
My blog
- Groucho Marx

#57 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:36 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 1:34 PM, said:

Unlike the Tea Party old people, Jon Stewart fans have stuff to do. I would be shocked if he got as many people as Beck did.He is not news; he is just the closest thing we have to an unbiased and incisive news commentator.If his rally is a bust, it won't change my opinion of him one iota.
Way to distance yourself from this possible disaster.Good lawyer skills you got.

View PostCaneBrain, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 1:35 PM, said:

No, and as you saw it was all O'Donnell had to hang her hat on and she brought it up as often as she could.Won't help her.
My turn.I wouldn't have made the bet on this race alone.

#58 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

• Members
  • 29,584 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:37 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 4:34 PM, said:

He is not news; he is just the closest thing we have to an unbiased and incisive news commentator.
Bwahaaaahhahhahha, your killing me today. Stop I can't breathe.
My blog
- Groucho Marx

#59 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:38 PM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 1:35 PM, said:

Gee someone else said something similar in his book, hmmmm who could that be?
Things he did when he was younger are not relevant to who he is today. If you are a liberalAttending a Muslim school while living with a Muslim step-father in a Muslim nation should never be brought up because there is no relevance.

#60 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:strategy

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:39 PM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 3:37 PM, said:

Bwahaaaahhahhahha, your killing me today. Stop I can't breathe.
do you just show up here to chortle during election seasons or
QUOTE (ShakeZuma @ Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 4:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seriously though, with that grammar it's really like, I mean it doesn't bother me as much that she gets beat, you know?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users