digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 37,797 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

View Postserge, on Thursday, October 7th, 2010, 9:15 PM, said:

Ill book all bets ..But $25 on the first one..Just to keep it even.
Booked!
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#82 Untilted

Untilted

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,578 posts
  • Interests:GOLF, POKER, MUSIC

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:38 PM

View PostFCP Bob, on Thursday, October 7th, 2010, 4:33 PM, said:

If I didn't have the 14th pick as well as the 6th things might have been different. I thought I could get a higher risk player with a big upside at 14 so I felt good about going for the safer pick in Johansen at 6. From what I've read I was just as high on Kuznetsov as Tarasenko.A little prop bet first one of Tarasenko or Kuznetsov to score 200 NHL goals wins the bet. $20
I was all set to instruct Dan to take Kuznetsov at #11 becuase of the Myers trade. I did not expect Burmistrov to be there. I then was praying that Kuznetsov would drop to 16 and one of Gormley/Fowler still being available. I got half my wish thanx to Bob. I had a feeling something was up with Bob taking Kuznetsov, though. We had a conversation earlier before the draft in regards to the FCHL draft and Bob commented on me getting Kuznetsov at 14 in the FCHL and he said something like, " if I was real fortunate, Kuznetsov would be availabel at 16 " I kinda got the impression that he was on Bob's radar.
Happy Trails

John ( UntiLTed, Broadway or whatever)

#83 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 37,797 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:26 AM

Opening night in the AHL! :club:
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#84 Zach6668

Zach6668

FCHL Champion.

• Moderators
  • 48,127 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:33 AM

I assume I'm getting crushed tonight. I'm playing vs the Big Ms.
QUOTE (serge @ Tuesday, May 12th, 2009, 7:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LETS GO PITTSBURGH
QUOTE (Acid_Knight @ Monday, March 10th, 2008, 4:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Zach is right about pretty much everything.

#85 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,982 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:34 AM

View PostZach6668, on Friday, October 8th, 2010, 9:33 AM, said:

I assume I'm getting crushed tonight. I'm playing vs the Big Ms.
You have a couple of your big guns going.1. Ilya Kovlachuk (NJD) OT 2. Brad Richards (DAL) 3. Jamie Langenbrunner (NJD) 4. Drew Stafford (BUF) 5. Jason Chimera (WAS) 6. Peter Regin (OTT) 7. Fedor Tyutin (CLB) 8. Kent Huskins (SJS) 9. x 10. x Ottawa GoaliesForwards Alexander Ovechkin - Wsh - OT Dany Heatley - SJ Henrik Zetterberg - Det Brandon Sutter - Car Dan Sexton - Ana Chad LaRose - Car Defense Mike Green - Wsh Lubomir Visnovsky - Ana Tobias Enstrom - Atl Jonathan Ericsson - Det Washington Goalies
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#86 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 17,905 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:38 AM

View PostFCP Bob, on Friday, October 8th, 2010, 10:34 AM, said:

Forwards Alexander Ovechkin - Wsh - OT Dany Heatley - SJ Henrik Zetterberg - Det Brandon Sutter - Car Dan Sexton - Ana Chad LaRose - Car Defense Mike Green - Wsh Lubomir Visnovsky - Ana Tobias Enstrom - Atl Jonathan Ericsson - Det Washington Goalies
I know people will laugh when I point out this guy in a team full of Ovehckins, Heatleys and Zetterbergs....but Chad Larose made a couple of sick moves yesterday that had me wondering what he did all summer. He looked faster and stronger on the puck, and he wasnt all that shabby to being with.

#87 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,487 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:03 AM

Chad Larose makes me sick.I had him in the past and he was a pure stiff. Then I play him last year and he scores 2 goals against me.

#88 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,982 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:23 AM

View PostBabying, on Friday, October 8th, 2010, 11:03 AM, said:

Chad Larose makes me sick.I had him in the past and he was a pure stiff. Then I play him last year and he scores 2 goals against me.
Lucky Bob
Bob

#89 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 17,905 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:25 AM

Hey, whose got the pics from Wed night? Dale?Serge, does JP have some picks? I think Wendy said she was taking them for him?I wanna show off the toilet.

#90 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 37,797 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:28 AM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on Friday, October 8th, 2010, 10:25 AM, said:

Hey, whose got the pics from Wed night? Dale?Serge, does JP have some picks? I think Wendy said she was taking them for him?I wanna show off the toilet.
I have some pics...need to find my cord to connect camera to computer though. :club:

#91 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,982 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:42 AM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on Friday, October 8th, 2010, 11:25 AM, said:

Daniel posted one pick of the trophies on Twitter.http://plixi.com/p/49088604
Bob

#92 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:55 AM

Posted Image
QUOTE (digitalmonkey @ Wednesday, August 18th, 2010, 1:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

#93 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 17,905 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:09 AM

I ask, Steve delivers. I didnt even see you there that night, your like some kind of magic man.

#94 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:11 AM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on Friday, October 8th, 2010, 12:09 PM, said:

I ask, Steve delivers. I didnt even see you there that night, your like some kind of magic man.
lolJay posted it on his facebook.
QUOTE (digitalmonkey @ Wednesday, August 18th, 2010, 1:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

#95 Zach6668

Zach6668

FCHL Champion.

• Moderators
  • 48,127 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

You have a couple of your big guns going.1. Ilya Kovlachuk (NJD) OT 2. Brad Richards (DAL) 3. Jamie Langenbrunner (NJD) 4. Drew Stafford (BUF) 5. Jason Chimera (WAS) 6. Peter Regin (OTT) 7. Fedor Tyutin (CLB) 8. Kent Huskins (SJS) 9. x 10. x Ottawa GoaliesForwards Alexander Ovechkin - Wsh - OT Dany Heatley - SJ Henrik Zetterberg - Det Brandon Sutter - Car Dan Sexton - Ana Chad LaRose - Car Defense Mike Green - Wsh Lubomir Visnovsky - Ana Tobias Enstrom - Atl Jonathan Ericsson - Det Washington Goalies
Half your forwards done, and all of my defense done, lol. Still 0-0. Go Brad Richards.
LETS GO PITTSBURGH

#96 Zach6668

Zach6668

FCHL Champion.

• Moderators
  • 48,127 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:16 PM

You have a couple of your big guns going.1. Ilya Kovlachuk (NJD) OT AA2. Brad Richards (DAL) GA3. Jamie Langenbrunner (NJD) A4. Drew Stafford (BUF) 5. Jason Chimera (WAS) 6. Peter Regin (OTT) 7. Fedor Tyutin (CLB)8. Kent Huskins (SJS)Ottawa Goalies GGForwards Alexander Ovechkin - Wsh - OT ADany Heatley - SJ Henrik Zetterberg - Det ABrandon Sutter - Car Dan Sexton - Ana Chad LaRose - Car Defense Mike Green - Wsh ALubomir Visnovsky - Ana Tobias Enstrom - Atl Jonathan Ericsson - Det Washington Goalies GGGG
Shortstackers 2.0Big M's -0.5Bink.
LETS GO PITTSBURGH

#97 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 17,905 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

View PostZach6668, on Friday, October 8th, 2010, 10:16 PM, said:

Shortstackers 2.0Big M's -0.5Bink.
in the immortal words of my friend Serge, you probably just clinched a playoff spot tonight.congrats.

#98 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 37,797 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:35 PM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on Friday, October 8th, 2010, 9:18 PM, said:

in the immortal words of my friend Serge, you probably just clinched a playoff spot tonight.congrats.
I eliminated the Mustangs from the playoffs tonight.

#99 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 48,802 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:21 AM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on Friday, October 8th, 2010, 9:35 PM, said:

I eliminated the Mustangs from the playoffs tonight.
go eat a cow.
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#100 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 37,797 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:34 AM

AHL East Standings1. Canadian Gothic1. Steelheads1. Underdogs4. Cheap Thieves4. MustangsThe Mustangs have assumed their position in the standings and will most likely remain there for the season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users