#21 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 37,752 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:02 PM

I think Arp made out like a bandit. In my opinion, Boychuk is the only thing of real value that Chris acquired.I think Red Ravens also made out very well. I understand that they both addressed needs, but a very good d-man will be available at #12. Wilson's salary is high, but Kadri swings this deal largely in Bryan's favour. Karlsson's salary is at $2.00. The player taken with the 12th pick will have a salary of $2.50.How does this trade look?Brandon Gormley $2.50Nazem Kadri $2.00Colin Wilson $3.50for Erik Karlsson $2.00
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#22 Swacker Dave

Swacker Dave

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 908 posts
  • Interests:Duh!

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:38 PM

Serge, turn your MSN on!
.ninja {
color: black;
visibility: hidden;
}

#23 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 17,884 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:08 PM

another deal:Broadway gets: 1st rd pick 2010 (#17 overall)-SHOOTLOOSE 1st 2nd rd pick 2010 (#26 overall)-MUSTANGS 2nd 3rd rd pick 2010 (#43 overall)-WHALERS 3rd 3rd rd pick 2010 (#50 overall)- SWACKERS 3rd Francois Bouchard- WAS F (farm) Whalers get: Broadway's 2011 first rd pick Mark Giordano-CGY DI had too many farm players+picks and was gonna have to start thinking about dropping some, with the deadline coming up on Wed. Im hoping Giordano keeps progressing, and that even John cant dig the TBirds out of the bottom of the standings. I know he will, but hopefully not quite get into the playoffs.

#24 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,936 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 01:08 PM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on Monday, September 27th, 2010, 4:08 PM, said:

another deal:Broadway gets: 1st rd pick 2010 (#17 overall)-SHOOTLOOSE 1st 2nd rd pick 2010 (#26 overall)-MUSTANGS 2nd 3rd rd pick 2010 (#43 overall)-WHALERS 3rd 3rd rd pick 2010 (#50 overall)- SWACKERS 3rd Francois Bouchard- WAS F (farm) Whalers get: Broadway's 2011 first rd pick Mark Giordano-CGY DI had too many farm players+picks and was gonna have to start thinking about dropping some, with the deadline coming up on Wed. Im hoping Giordano keeps progressing, and that even John cant dig the TBirds out of the bottom of the standings. I know he will, but hopefully not quite get into the playoffs.
I think that trade is Fair and Balanced, just like the Sun TV News Network will be.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#25 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 48,778 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:17 PM

I posted this in the AHL forum as well.Dustin Byfuglien is listed as a dman everywhere now..Most importantly and the only site that matters is on NHL.com he is listed as a dman.My other pool deemed him a dman and I clearly know how to position my roster.Our rosters go in tomorrow and I still dont have a clear answer by the powers that be if and when he will be listed as a dman for the AHL. It made a huge difference in how i set up my roster, as well I needed to make a trade as i was doubled up on Atlanta players(both ways) , however the owner that was acquiring him wouldnt make the trade unless he knew for sure what position he would play.This scenario rarely ever comes up, and I just dont see why its a big issue. Whatever he is listed on NHL.com is whatever he should be . If its changed in November that he is a forward, then fine we change it. Its not a big deal.I feel this inability to get an answer clearly has greatly disadvantaged my situation.Bob doesnt need to chime in, as I know how he feels on the matter.
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#26 Zach6668

Zach6668

FCHL Champion.

• Moderators
  • 48,110 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:34 PM

We changed him to a d-man in the FCHL, if it means anything to you guys.
QUOTE (serge @ Tuesday, May 12th, 2009, 7:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LETS GO PITTSBURGH
QUOTE (Acid_Knight @ Monday, March 10th, 2008, 4:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Zach is right about pretty much everything.

#27 serge

serge

• Members
  • 48,778 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:46 PM

View PostZach6668, on Monday, September 27th, 2010, 3:34 PM, said:

We changed him to a d-man in the FCHL, if it means anything to you guys.
and it was changed in the NGFHL and all the other leagues I know about.

#28 gruven

gruven

The Poker Show on Sportsnet Radio Fan590

• Members
  • 10,559 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:28 AM

Truthfully, I think serge is right... If this was any other owner but serge, I'm thinking that this change would have been made already. However, serge's penchant for trying to find loopholes and screw other teams over may be causing an unfair decision here..
The Rick Tocchet Experience
Proud Member Since October 2008

Owner and GM AHL Steelheads
2015-16 AHL President's Trophy Winner
2015-16 AHL Champions

#29 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 37,752 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:50 AM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on Saturday, September 25th, 2010, 2:30 PM, said:

First Round Predictions?1. Taylor Hall - Magically Delicious2. Tyler Seguin - Broadway3. Jeff Skinner - Whalers4. ____________ - Governator5. ____________ - Canadian Gothic
Updated Predictions :)1. Taylor Hall - Magically Delicious2. Jeff Skinner - Whalers3. Tyler Seguin - Whalers4. Nino Neiderreiter - Governator5. _____________ - Canadian Gothic
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#30 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 17,884 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:49 AM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 7:50 AM, said:

Updated Predictions :)1. Taylor Hall - Magically Delicious2. Jeff Skinner - Whalers3. Tyler Seguin - Whalers4. Nino Neiderreiter - Governator5. _____________ - Canadian Gothic
I wish.I got Broadway's 1st pick for next year, not this year.

#31 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,936 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:50 AM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 7:50 AM, said:

Broadway still have the 2nd pick. They traded their first pick next year not this year.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#32 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 37,752 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:01 AM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 8:49 AM, said:

I wish.I got Broadway's 1st pick for next year, not this year.

View PostFCP Bob, on Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 8:50 AM, said:

Broadway still have the 2nd pick. They traded their first pick next year not this year.
Aaaahhhh.

#33 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 37,752 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:02 AM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 6:50 AM, said:

Updated Predictions :)1. Taylor Hall - Magically Delicious2. Tyler Seguin - Broadway3. Jeff Skinner - Whalers4. Nino Neiderreiter - Governator5. _____________ - Canadian Gothic
Fixed!I know who I'm taking at #5 if this is how it goes down.

#34 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,459 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:53 AM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 10:02 AM, said:

Fixed!I know who I'm taking at #5 if this is how it goes down.
Who?

#35 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 37,752 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:04 AM

View PostBabying, on Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 9:53 AM, said:

Who?
Brock Beukeboom

#36 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 37,752 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:29 AM

Besides Brian Burke (obv), I wonder if any GMs can wheel and deal AND lay a subfloor at the same time?

#37 Untilted

Untilted

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,571 posts
  • Interests:GOLF, POKER, MUSIC

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:23 AM

View PostFCP Bob, on Wednesday, September 29th, 2010, 6:50 AM, said:

phew
Happy Trails

John ( UntiLTed, Broadway or whatever)

#38 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 37,752 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:33 PM

Tick tick tick deadline approaching

#39 serge

serge

• Members
  • 48,778 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 03:35 AM

Now the deadline is done I can talk about a few points ..There is so much cash left over for some teams that I HAD to sign Iginla at $23.75..Now most people think thats just too high, but this year its a bargain I believe..There is only a handful of players available that warrant any action...A coupld of dman Lidstrom,Pronger and Hamrlik..Tough to name a forward that is good enough to warrant that action..Koivu and injured Langkow are among the few forwards people will be bidding on with $40 in cash.I also think one of these people should of acquired Lidstrom from Dale and signed him to the $20 contract..Supply and demand is at play this year and the cash is abundant

#40 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,459 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:28 AM

View Postserge, on Thursday, September 30th, 2010, 7:35 AM, said:

Now the deadline is done I can talk about a few points ..There is so much cash left over for some teams that I HAD to sign Iginla at $23.75..Now most people think thats just too high, but this year its a bargain I believe..There is only a handful of players available that warrant any action...A coupld of dman Lidstrom,Pronger and Hamrlik..Tough to name a forward that is good enough to warrant that action..Koivu and injured Langkow are among the few forwards people will be bidding on with $40 in cash.I also think one of these people should of acquired Lidstrom from Dale and signed him to the $20 contract..Supply and demand is at play this year and the cash is abundant
Agree with your point on Lidstrom. Nice move on Iginla BTW.How about this trade:To Gothic: $1.25 12-13 $1.50 13-14 To Mustangs: Canadian Gothic 3rd Rnd Pick 2011-12 Swackers 3rd Rnd Pick 2011-12 Canadian Gothic 4th Rnd Pick 2011-12You guys actually talk? What happen?I rather have the bantering going on between both of you than trades like this.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users