37 replies to this topic

#21 James D

James D

not on twitter

• Members
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:29 PM

View Postsilkyjonson, on Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 7:20 AM, said:

Ok I want some more action on my fantasy team, so I'm willing to offer 1.5-1 on a season bet. I'm willing to start from this or next week on and want to put more money down, so my offer is open to anyone, let me know if you want to do some business.*1.5-1 is for everyone except james, but I'll do 1-1 with you James.
Ok, let's have a $100 season bet... makes the league more fun. Good luck (but not too much :club: ).

#22 silkyjonson

silkyjonson

steppin out

• Members
  • 6,907 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:35 AM

View PostJames D, on Friday, August 20th, 2010, 11:29 PM, said:

Ok, let's have a $100 season bet... makes the league more fun. Good luck (but not too much :club: ).
Booked glgl to you.

#23 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:12 PM

Who is the faggy genius running Vamoooo? A 20 point lead after two weeks is pretty good...
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#24 SlapStick

SlapStick

I'll be glad to see you later

• Members
  • 3,698 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:02 AM

justlikenegs
Luck123: Hi everyone :)
Ziigmund: f u luck

My favourite thread in the whole wide world
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=126798

#25 JustLikeNegs

JustLikeNegs

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:11 PM

:club:

#26 babylondonks

babylondonks

I have had a perfectly wonderful evening

• Members
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:27 PM

****ing Negs

#27 JustLikeNegs

JustLikeNegs

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:38 PM

come on guys. catch up...

#28 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:58 PM

You're killin' it, dude. Where you getting your info from? A colleague of mine says Brits have an unfair advantage due to the difference between the quality of news you get and we get here in Canada.
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#29 James D

James D

not on twitter

• Members
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:09 PM

View PostMercury69, on Friday, September 24th, 2010, 9:58 PM, said:

You're killin' it, dude. Where you getting your info from? A colleague of mine says Brits have an unfair advantage due to the difference between the quality of news you get and we get here in Canada.
Not true at all, to be honest. Basically, watch football and keep an eye on the fixture list... that's all there is to it.Oh, and I've had about the worst start imaginable. Hoping my bad luck changes very soon, goddamit!

#30 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:21 AM

Negs got nut punched out of first place into 6th.A mere 26 points separates the top 7.

#31 mrpaddyx

mrpaddyx

Only here for the Cider

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:H.O.R.S.E., Triple Stud, Razz

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:37 PM

i'd forgotten all about this, time to make a few changes to my team although it looks like i might snookers to win!
The Queens we use would not excite you.

#32 James D

James D

not on twitter

• Members
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:36 AM

Hi :club:

#33 silkyjonson

silkyjonson

steppin out

• Members
  • 6,907 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:10 AM

View PostJames D, on Thursday, May 26th, 2011, 6:36 AM, said:

Hi :club:
Congrats James, you beat me again :ts. Where would you like me to send?

#34 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:00 AM

Nice job, James, but I think you were respo0nsible for most, if not all, of the groin pull injuries. Try and keep your hands off gareth Bale next season, for a change, k?

#35 James D

James D

not on twitter

• Members
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:10 PM

View Postsilkyjonson, on Monday, May 30th, 2011, 6:10 PM, said:

Congrats James, you beat me again :ts. Where would you like me to send?
Hey, unlucky! It was close for the first half of the season anyway... could you send to PokerStars? My ID is: FatTruckerJo (London)

View PostMercury69, on Tuesday, May 31st, 2011, 5:00 PM, said:

Nice job, James, but I think you were respo0nsible for most, if not all, of the groin pull injuries. Try and keep your hands off gareth Bale next season, for a change, k?
Yeah, was a pretty weird season to be honest, lots of strange results, annoying injuries and rotation! I don't think Bale is all that anyway, you can have him :club:

#36 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:51 PM

They don't call him The Welsh Wand for nothing, sir.

#37 silkyjonson

silkyjonson

steppin out

• Members
  • 6,907 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:42 PM

View PostJames D, on Tuesday, May 31st, 2011, 3:10 PM, said:

Hey, unlucky! It was close for the first half of the season anyway... could you send to PokerStars? My ID is: FatTruckerJo (London)Yeah, was a pretty weird season to be honest, lots of strange results, annoying injuries and rotation! I don't think Bale is all that anyway, you can have him :club:
sent

#38 mrpaddyx

mrpaddyx

Only here for the Cider

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:H.O.R.S.E., Triple Stud, Razz

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

I picked a random team and never changed it the whole season, not even for a wild card!I'd be suprised if i didn't finish last.
The Queens we use would not excite you.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users