37 replies to this topic

#1 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:07 PM

Hey, guysJust getting this rolling by letting you know I created a league for a few work friends, but anyone here is welcome to join.I called the league FCP Submariners (I work in a building called First Canadian Place, hence the same FCP designation).Entry Code: 23059-8679EPL site link: EPL siteAt the same time, if we have lots of participants, perhaps a second league would be fun. Also, if anyone knows of a free La Liga/Serie A/Bundesliga fantasy league they want to get up and running, feel free to post it here.This league is FREE TO PLAY and is basically for bragging rights, however...Feel free to engage in casual wagering, provided parties involved agree to whatever terms are determined. I will not mediate any disagreements.Good luck and have fun.
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#2 mrpaddyx

mrpaddyx

Only here for the Cider

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:H.O.R.S.E., Triple Stud, Razz

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:46 PM

Link? :club:http://fantasy.premi...able.mc?id=8679oh yeah i'm in and i'll need to update my sig.
The Queens we use would not excite you.

#3 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:21 AM

Welcome aboard, sir, and thanks for the link :->. Guess I assumed it was standard, but wasn't thinking about new players who might not know the way...Denis Law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#4 James D

James D

not on twitter

• Members
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:49 AM

Nice one Mercury, I'll be joining up. :club:

#5 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:52 AM

View PostJames D, on Tuesday, July 20th, 2010, 1:49 PM, said:

Nice one Mercury, I'll be joining up. :club:
Kewl!

#6 wsox8

wsox8

trying to break even at LIFE

• Members
  • 11,499 posts
  • Interests:cheese, apple juice, raisins

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:36 AM

in but I'm pretty clueless so I call last place!

#7 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:42 AM

View Postwsox8, on Tuesday, July 20th, 2010, 3:36 PM, said:

in but I'm pretty clueless so I call last place!
It's super straighforward and all the stats are managed by the site. Just buy your team in accordance with the "salary cap"; ensure you have players playing each matchweek; use your transfers wisely to pick up players who are hot and getting rid of players who are not...I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time, esp if you have other fantasy league experience.Made a couple of gambling suggestions in the Hockey forum cross-post...

#8 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:08 PM

Le bump

#9 SlapStick

SlapStick

I'll be glad to see you later

• Members
  • 3,698 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:27 AM

In.
Luck123: Hi everyone :)
Ziigmund: f u luck

My favourite thread in the whole wide world
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=126798

#10 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:26 AM

Awesome...cuold use a few more! Less than two weeks until the season openers on August 14th!!!TSN will be televising the Chelsea vs West Bromwich match lol...

#11 mrpaddyx

mrpaddyx

Only here for the Cider

• Members
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:58 AM

View PostMercury69, on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010, 3:26 PM, said:

Awesome...cuold use a few more! Less than two weeks until the season openers on August 14th!!!TSN will be televising the Chelsea vs West Bromwich match lol...
Glamour!Might be an idea to PM everyone who was in last year to try and bump up the numbers.

#12 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:08 PM

View Postmrpaddyx, on Friday, August 6th, 2010, 3:58 PM, said:

Glamour!Might be an idea to PM everyone who was in last year to try and bump up the numbers.
Good idea, Paddy. I'll review the other thread and ship PM's over the weekend...A match I'd like to see this week is Man U vs Newcastle U. That's a fine (re)welcome to the Premiership...

#13 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:42 AM

I PM'd a few people from last year's league. Plenty of space available for teams...4 days left until Week 1 kicks off!

#14 Jam-Fly

Jam-Fly

FCP's resident Irish guy

• Members
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:58 PM

cool, cool, I'm in!
"Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional"

Posted Image
Baller

My blog - www.JamFlyPoker.blogspot.com

#15 silkyjonson

silkyjonson

steppin out

• Members
  • 6,907 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:56 PM

whos in for some bets?

#16 JustLikeNegs

JustLikeNegs

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:05 AM

in as VAMOOOO!

#17 mrpaddyx

mrpaddyx

Only here for the Cider

• Members
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:18 AM

View Postsilkyjonson, on Wednesday, August 11th, 2010, 10:56 PM, said:

whos in for some bets?
I bet that I suck, i've done and auto complete team and i've not had a chance to swoop for real team yet. :club:

#18 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:26 AM

Two words: Gareth Bale

#19 silkyjonson

silkyjonson

steppin out

• Members
  • 6,907 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:34 PM

View Postsilkyjonson, on Wednesday, August 11th, 2010, 1:56 PM, said:

whos in for some bets?
Anybody?

#20 silkyjonson

silkyjonson

steppin out

• Members
  • 6,907 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:20 PM

Ok I want some more action on my fantasy team, so I'm willing to offer 1.5-1 on a season bet. I'm willing to start from this or next week on and want to put more money down, so my offer is open to anyone, let me know if you want to do some business.*1.5-1 is for everyone except james, but I'll do 1-1 with you James.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users