Best Training Site For No Limit Holdem Cash Games? 6max/fring

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 rrumsey

rrumsey

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,881 posts
  • Interests:I like to think about and play poker. Enough said. I read a lot of forums and am now trying to write in them.
  • Favorite Poker Game:O8, PLO, LHE, NLHE

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:16 PM

im about to sign up for the cardrunners free trial and i have had a ton of recommended reading floated my way, ill probably repost a thread about the DC stuff and cardrunners to give everyone a "make sure you watch these vids on your free trial" kinda guide
Escalante in the small stakes grinder podcast in respect to my FPS " Bet your damn hands!!!" hahaha

Download Spartan's podcast, Small Stakes Grinder! the link for iTunes is: (http://itunes.apple....der/id354114893)
Check out updates to the podcast in the "Members Blog" section of the forum (of pokerroad)...or else. Check it out guys it is a great podcast. Next Episode (Topic: Interview with Barry Greenstein Part 2): 04/19/10

#22 custom36

custom36

FCP Veteran, Politico

• Members
  • 16,157 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'em

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:13 AM

View Postrrumsey, on Saturday, July 3rd, 2010, 3:16 PM, said:

im about to sign up for the cardrunners free trial and i have had a ton of recommended reading floated my way, ill probably repost a thread about the DC stuff and cardrunners to give everyone a "make sure you watch these vids on your free trial" kinda guide
You should do this. I want to do the 7-day trial soon, but that's really just going to be 7 days of me downloading everything I can get my hands on and watching them later. I don't want to miss out on any great series.

#23 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,659 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:59 AM

View Postcustom36, on Monday, July 5th, 2010, 12:13 PM, said:

You should do this. I want to do the 7-day trial soon, but that's really just going to be 7 days of me downloading everything I can get my hands on and watching them later. I don't want to miss out on any great series.
Yeah, I'm doing that right now. Mostly doing MTT videos, but I'll probably get some cash ones as well.

#24 custom36

custom36

FCP Veteran, Politico

• Members
  • 16,157 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:43 AM

I just got my deucescracked trial and I'm downloading videos (starting with Mathematics of NL Hold'em, because I clearly need a refresher). I can't find Leggopoker's videos, but I've downloaded a ton of series already.And thanks for all the help! I've learned so much in the last week. I can't even imagine what I'm gonna learn with so many DC videos.

#25 Ninja Ace

Ninja Ace

Don't fold anything to me and profit

• Members
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:42 PM

It's a hard find, but make sure you get the video of Ghost playing blind... you can find it by using filters NLHEM, 6-max, 2 tables, microlimitsI highly reccomend the full ring dojo series, even for 6max players.James is right about coaching kristyThin red line has some decent stuff in it, although he's boring... but he does clear up misconceptions about moving the red line
Idiot Savant Extraordinaire

QUOTE (QED @ Monday, May 24th, 2010, 2:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just got slow rolled by some random with aces, time to take an automatic weapon to the nearest crowded public space.

QUOTE (BaseJester)
"Mixing it up" doesn't magically rationalize anything you do. It's like you walk up to a pencil sharpener, pencil in hand, and think, "Everyone expects me to sharpen this pencil, but I'm going to mix it up." Then you whip out your cock and sharpen that instead and yell, "Ha ha, bitches, you never saw that coming!" Well, no, they didn't. But you still have a dull pencil and bleeding dick.

#26 custom36

custom36

FCP Veteran, Politico

• Members
  • 16,157 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:47 PM

The Mathematics of NL series is gold for me. In addition to the refresher course, I'm learning terms and ideas that are new to me. If you're getting a free trial or have a sub and haven't seen it yet, download it. I have pages and pages of notes. :club:

#27 shynepo3

shynepo3

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:05 PM

View Postrrumsey, on Saturday, July 3rd, 2010, 4:16 PM, said:

i will wait for this from you before i get my 7 day trial...thanks rrumsey in advance

#28 shynepo3

shynepo3

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:24 AM

View Postshynepo3, on Sunday, July 11th, 2010, 8:05 PM, said:

i will wait for this from you before i get my 7 day trial...thanks rrumsey in advance
U ever make that topic rrumsey? I'm gonna start my trial this week, and also get hem. I believemlast time I checked it was 30% off with a dc membership , even on trial .

#29 babylondonks

babylondonks

I have had a perfectly wonderful evening

• Members
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:13 AM

View Postrrumsey, on Sunday, July 4th, 2010, 6:16 AM, said:

This is a bit late but the best 6max cash game video makers there (that I remember, been a while since I've had CR) are Nutedawg and Irockhoes. For the micros somebody like vitalmyth is okay iirc but isn't great for like 100/200nl+ and citizenwind is pretty mediocre/bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users