I'm in. Anything up to $50 is good with me
Ireland ay. FWIW I do NOT have france moving out of group play. Fkkin cheatbags.And ribery is a top 5 ugly stick player.
I'm in. How much we doing? I'll be out of town for a few days so I need to ship to someone.
$25. Waiting to see if Bob will hold as usual.
In!I'm good with anything up to $50 also.
$25. Got five people now. Will do winner takes all unless we get, say, 7 people? Then 2nd gets money back? Or you guys just want to do no matter what, 2nd gets money back? Let me know. I will PM Bob about holding.
I will hold the money.Please send it to Big_M (Scarborough) and post in this thread when you`ve sent the money.
$25 sent from CrookedLink

I'm tilt only guys. We'll get it all hashed out though I'm sure. When I win I can accept stars so no biggie. Pretty sure I'm legit here, so no worries if someone can't do a xfer or anything out the gate.....or if the winner can even just take mine in tilt. Whatevs. GLA.USA USA!!!!And plz SA start with a Win/tie vs. mexico, those pissbag throwing son of a bitches (sorry JC!)

I'm tilt only guys. We'll get it all hashed out though I'm sure. When I win I can accept stars so no biggie. Pretty sure I'm legit here, so no worries if someone can't do a xfer or anything out the gate.....or if the winner can even just take mine in tilt. Whatevs. GLA.USA USA!!!!And plz SA start with a Win/tie vs. mexico, those pissbag throwing son of a bitches (sorry JC!)
Looking for a little action on Mexico tomorrow in the sports betting thread.
u got action already or I'd bite :ts
plenty more left don't worry :club: be careful though, im not sure how i'd feel about taking money from a fellow Chicagoan.