#381 Jeepster80125

Jeepster80125

Forum Conspiracy Theory Buster; Dreamcrusher

• Members
  • 6,785 posts
  • Interests:poker

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:13 AM

View PostSweetDee, on Wednesday, August 11th, 2010, 4:28 PM, said:

Actually, that's really good criticism. I haven't really committed to posting on a regular basis on this site, so looking back over some of my posts, they reflect that mindset. Too many quick comments with no real substance behind them. So, in the interest of not coming off like a simpleton when I do happen to post I will load it up with a bounty of questions and personal insights to whatever issue it is that has struck my fancy enough to make me say something.
You see, you took the time and effort to reply to me. I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, whether it's appear 'witty', offer some backhanded insult, or something else. It's a weak attempt at either humor or insult, whatever your intent. Try harder or don't post imo.Jesus Christ, I'm only trying to help you out. No need to get offended. Take note and move on.
Posted Image
QUOTE (Spademan @ Friday, May 22nd, 2009, 4:24 PM)
We are both being judgmental, the only difference is my judgments are well reasoned, well presented and actually have something to do with reality whereas yours are inane assumption wrapped in a steaming pile of contradiction.

#382 SweetDee

SweetDee

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 395 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:No Limit Hold em

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:41 AM

View PostJeepster80125, on Thursday, August 12th, 2010, 8:13 AM, said:

You see, you took the time and effort to reply to me. I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, whether it's appear 'witty', offer some backhanded insult, or something else. It's a weak attempt at either humor or insult, whatever your intent. Try harder or don't post imo.Jesus Christ, I'm only trying to help you out. No need to get offended. Take note and move on.
Actually, I meant every word. No insult, no humor. Sometimes, even on the internet, people just mean what they say.
Don't you guys think that the puncher probably just mistook Snookers for a mean little goblin? Like, he was all drunk and it was dark and some goblin starts yelling at him, he was probably like, oh shit there's a monster in the club!, and then he just reacted without thinking and punched a bitch.- Tim Wakefield

#383 antistuff

antistuff

monotonously monotonous

• Members
  • 5,466 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:53 PM

View Postvbnautilus, on Wednesday, August 11th, 2010, 5:01 PM, said:

Get your fixes of my false facts right! But anyways, a -opiod receptor agonist is a -opiod receptor agonist, regardless of whether you call it morphine or oxycodone. And I still think of him as a fat guy even if he as lost weight. It's in his personality.
http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Loperamidejust saying...
QUOTE ( Barry Greenstein)
Successful gamblers are compulsive winners.

#384 Jeepster80125

Jeepster80125

Forum Conspiracy Theory Buster; Dreamcrusher

• Members
  • 6,785 posts
  • Interests:poker

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:11 AM

Big surprise.How BP may be paying out millionsin oil spill compensation to fraudstersandRealtors Press Feinberg for BP Fund to Compensate Their Losses
Posted Image
QUOTE (Spademan @ Friday, May 22nd, 2009, 4:24 PM)
We are both being judgmental, the only difference is my judgments are well reasoned, well presented and actually have something to do with reality whereas yours are inane assumption wrapped in a steaming pile of contradiction.

#385 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:24 AM

View PostJeepster80125, on Tuesday, August 24th, 2010, 11:11 AM, said:

Big surprise.How BP may be paying out millionsin oil spill compensation to fraudstersandRealtors Press Feinberg for BP Fund to Compensate Their Losses
If only BP stood for Bush Presidency, then they might have a legitimate case in the eyes of all the democrats.
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand

#386 phlegm

phlegm

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:39 AM

Brad Pitt is against the death penalty so he says, but he wants to make an exception for the people involved in the oil spillDoes hollywood idiocy know no bounds?No death for Hitler, bin laden, Mcveigh, pol pot, stalin, GIA, etc.yes death for Bp execs.
I am not an alcoholic

I am a drunk

Alcoholics go to meetings

#387 LongLiveYorke

LongLiveYorke

Ending the world one proton at a time

• Members
  • 8,356 posts
  • Interests:fizziks, teh maths, Raid-o-head, Rod Reynolds

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:46 AM

View Postphlegm, on Tuesday, August 24th, 2010, 2:39 PM, said:

No death for Hitler, bin laden, Mcveigh, pol pot, stalin, etc,
I haven't checked my history books lately, but I do believe that it's the opposite.

#388 phlegm

phlegm

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:54 AM

View PostLongLiveYorke, on Tuesday, August 24th, 2010, 11:46 AM, said:

I haven't checked my history books lately, but I do believe that it's the opposite.
Bwahaaa, I meant if he had a choice.
I am not an alcoholic

I am a drunk

Alcoholics go to meetings

#389 LongLiveYorke

LongLiveYorke

Ending the world one proton at a time

• Members
  • 8,356 posts
  • Interests:fizziks, teh maths, Raid-o-head, Rod Reynolds

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:48 AM

Aaaaaand here we go again:http://www.nytimes.c...-Explosion.html

#390 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:49 AM

Great, now more oh those stupid BP commercials
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users