• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Hector Cerif

Hector Cerif

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:50 AM

Ok, firstly, ISAP, secondly i was tilting pretty bad, thirdly this may be super stupid but whatever.Live final tables yoHero 5000UTG+ 4000BB 6000200/400UTG + I don't know, like, three, limps (middle eastern sort of solidish tag player)Hero Raises 1500 on the button with AQssBB Calls (oldish fat guy with probably little understanding of mechanics)UTG + whatever callsflop J88 rainbowUTG+ ChecksBB ChecksSoul reads say no one has a jack and no one has an 8, and no one has an overpair, and this turns out to be true.
jimmyhighend: wtfu
jimmyhighend: are
jimmyhighend: the luckiest newbie
jimmyhighend: i ever saw
Hctorcerif: :*(
jimmyhighend: u run good
jimmyhighend: but u are bad
jimmyhighend: gg

#2 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:21 PM

Jam that ************
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#3 cdipierr

cdipierr

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 901 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:13 PM

With 1000 already in the pot when you act pre, please just shove this.

#4 donk4life

donk4life

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:40 PM

minraise and then minbet every street.jk just shove

View Postakashenk, on 02 August 2012 - 06:44 AM, said:

I don't mind folding out hands we beat.

#5 outsider13

outsider13

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,132 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:42 PM

View Postdonk4life, on Tuesday, May 18th, 2010, 4:40 PM, said:

minraise and then minbet every street.jk just shove
You sir, no your pokers!!

#6 Hector Cerif

Hector Cerif

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:10 PM

Ok, I guess I was wondering if shoving and betting, say 1000 does effectively the same thing? Is anyone calling 1000 with something that they are folding to a shove? someone wound up calling with pocket 77's so, I dont know.
jimmyhighend: wtfu
jimmyhighend: are
jimmyhighend: the luckiest newbie
jimmyhighend: i ever saw
Hctorcerif: :*(
jimmyhighend: u run good
jimmyhighend: but u are bad
jimmyhighend: gg

#7 rrumsey

rrumsey

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,881 posts
  • Interests:I like to think about and play poker. Enough said. I read a lot of forums and am now trying to write in them.
  • Favorite Poker Game:O8, PLO, LHE, NLHE

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:59 PM

View PostHector Cerif, on Tuesday, May 18th, 2010, 11:50 AM, said:

Ok, firstly,#1 ISAP, secondly i was tilting pretty bad, thirdly this may be super stupid but whatever.Live final tables yoHero 5000UTG+ 4000BB 6000200/400UTG + I don't know, like, three, limps (middle eastern sort of solidish tag player)Hero Raises 1500 on the button with AQssBB Calls (oldish fat guy with probably little understanding of mechanics)UTG + whatever callsflop J88 rainbowUTG+ ChecksBB ChecksSoul reads say no one has a jack and no one has an 8, and no one has an overpair, and this turns out to be true.
dont we all,..... and shove pre
Escalante in the small stakes grinder podcast in respect to my FPS " Bet your damn hands!!!" hahaha

Download Spartan's podcast, Small Stakes Grinder! the link for iTunes is: (http://itunes.apple....der/id354114893)
Check out updates to the podcast in the "Members Blog" section of the forum (of pokerroad)...or else. Check it out guys it is a great podcast. Next Episode (Topic: Interview with Barry Greenstein Part 2): 04/19/10

#8 rrumsey

rrumsey

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,881 posts
  • Interests:I like to think about and play poker. Enough said. I read a lot of forums and am now trying to write in them.
  • Favorite Poker Game:O8, PLO, LHE, NLHE

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:59 PM

View PostHector Cerif, on Tuesday, May 18th, 2010, 11:50 AM, said:

Ok, firstly,#1 ISAP, secondly i was tilting pretty bad, thirdly this may be super stupid but whatever.Live final tables yoHero 5000UTG+ 4000BB 6000200/400UTG + I don't know, like, three, limps (middle eastern sort of solidish tag player)Hero Raises 1500 on the button with AQssBB Calls (oldish fat guy with probably little understanding of mechanics)UTG + whatever callsflop J88 rainbowUTG+ ChecksBB ChecksSoul reads say no one has a jack and no one has an 8, and no one has an overpair, and this turns out to be true.
dont we all,..... and shove pre
Escalante in the small stakes grinder podcast in respect to my FPS " Bet your damn hands!!!" hahaha

Download Spartan's podcast, Small Stakes Grinder! the link for iTunes is: (http://itunes.apple....der/id354114893)
Check out updates to the podcast in the "Members Blog" section of the forum (of pokerroad)...or else. Check it out guys it is a great podcast. Next Episode (Topic: Interview with Barry Greenstein Part 2): 04/19/10

#9 tbrick412

tbrick412

cellar dweller

• Members
  • 2,306 posts
  • Interests:Poker, video games, attending college, drinking.
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Hold 'Em SNG's/MTT's

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:48 AM

jam pre and be extremely pleased about it
tbrick412(cedar falls) on stars/ftp
tbrick286 on AIM

#10 TrueAce13

TrueAce13

FCP Resident Donk

• Members
  • 4,853 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO NLHE

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:13 PM

View Posttbrick412, on Sunday, May 23rd, 2010, 10:48 AM, said:

jam pre and be extremely pleased about it

Pokerstars: TrueAce13 (Willard)
FT: TrueAce13
My First Poker Blog, please read and help me get better!

#11 Tehtoe

Tehtoe

I like to hide in plain sight.

• Members
  • 6,049 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:MTTs

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:42 PM

View PostHector Cerif, on Tuesday, May 18th, 2010, 2:50 PM, said:

Soul reads say no one has a jack and no one has an 8, and no one has an overpair, and this turns out to be true.
you're the best!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users