Aa Multiway .10-.20 Limit On Stars

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rrumsey

rrumsey

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,881 posts
  • Interests:I like to think about and play poker. Enough said. I read a lot of forums and am now trying to write in them.
  • Favorite Poker Game:O8, PLO, LHE, NLHE

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:33 AM

just felt like a sucker hand, should i have called down multiway way or ditched? Only 2 orbits at the table.Poker Stars $0.10/$0.20 Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 641531The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterPre Flop: (1.5 SB) Hero is CO with A :ts A :club:1 fold, Hero raises, BTN calls, SB calls, 1 foldFlop: (7 SB) 3 :jh T :3h T :4h (3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, BTN calls, SB callsTurn: (5 BB) 3 :qh (3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, BTN raises, SB 3-bets, Hero calls, BTN callsRiver: (14 BB) 6 :5c (3 players)SB bets, Hero calls, BTN raises, SB 3-bets, Hero calls, BTN calls
Escalante in the small stakes grinder podcast in respect to my FPS " Bet your damn hands!!!" hahaha

Download Spartan's podcast, Small Stakes Grinder! the link for iTunes is: (http://itunes.apple....der/id354114893)
Check out updates to the podcast in the "Members Blog" section of the forum (of pokerroad)...or else. Check it out guys it is a great podcast. Next Episode (Topic: Interview with Barry Greenstein Part 2): 04/19/10

#2 Chet Chetterson

Chet Chetterson

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,191 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Micro SnG's with donkeys

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:44 PM

I think you can find a fold here on the river. The odds that turn and river 3-bets are bluffs are slim at this level.
ckmcheetah on Pokerstars and FTP

#3 rrumsey

rrumsey

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,881 posts
  • Interests:I like to think about and play poker. Enough said. I read a lot of forums and am now trying to write in them.
  • Favorite Poker Game:O8, PLO, LHE, NLHE

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:08 PM

yah in hind sight that is what im thinking, i just hate folding big hands early in limit sessions makes me so mad when v's go crazy with weak hands, i fold out and see i folded the best hand. i guess i just need to get over that
Escalante in the small stakes grinder podcast in respect to my FPS " Bet your damn hands!!!" hahaha

Download Spartan's podcast, Small Stakes Grinder! the link for iTunes is: (http://itunes.apple....der/id354114893)
Check out updates to the podcast in the "Members Blog" section of the forum (of pokerroad)...or else. Check it out guys it is a great podcast. Next Episode (Topic: Interview with Barry Greenstein Part 2): 04/19/10

#4 Swift_Psycho

Swift_Psycho

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:49 PM

I probably fold the turn to the raise and 3-bet assuming no particular reads on either player. And then for sure on the river once it's two cold back to you again.

#5 Danege

Danege

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 12:33 AM

Fold the turn when it's 2 more back to you.Think about it. SB COLD 3 BET THE TURN. Do you really think your hand beats ANYTHING that does that? You lose to 23o here.

#6 fighter

fighter

2009 Year of the grind

• Members
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:22 PM

View PostDanege, on Tuesday, April 20th, 2010, 6:33 PM, said:

Fold the turn when it's 2 more back to you.Think about it. SB COLD 3 BET THE TURN. Do you really think your hand beats ANYTHING that does that? You lose to 23o here.
I normally wouldn't agree but since we have 2 ace blockers, he has less combos of Ax high. So while it is tight , it is probably a correct fold.

#7 Danege

Danege

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:24 PM

View Postfighter, on Saturday, April 24th, 2010, 5:22 PM, said:

I normally wouldn't agree but since we have 2 ace blockers, he has less combos of Ax high. So while it is tight , it is probably a correct fold.
Do you think having Kings changes things? Someone checked then cold 3 bet on this board. They NEVER have A high here.If the board turned a decent draw then you have a decision, but there isn't really. If BTN raised the turn and SB either folded or coldcalled, I'd still call down here, but I really think that this is not a hand that we beat enough to call down two more bets on the turn and another one minimum on the river. Being sandwiched between then BTN turn raiser is just gross too as if he has a T he's going to cap it most of the time, if not raise the river.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users