3 replies to this topic

#1 DonkSlayer

DonkSlayer

very, very standard

• Members
  • 5,032 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PL Omaha

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:03 PM

My hand seems super obv at these stakes. Have to shove or can we justify a call? Villain had been pretty quiet until now over about 70 hands. Raise turn?PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.50 BB (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (BB) ($25.35)UTG ($65.95)Button ($50)SB ($66.60)Preflop: Hero is BB with Posted Image, Posted Image, Posted Image, Posted Image2 folds, SB calls $0.25, Hero checksFlop: ($1) Posted Image, Posted Image, Posted Image (2 players)SB bets $0.95, Hero calls $0.95Turn: ($2.90) Posted Image (2 players)SB bets $2.80, Hero calls $2.80River: ($8.50) Posted Image (2 players)SB bets $8.10,
Fortune favors the brave.

#2 Chet Chetterson

Chet Chetterson

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,191 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Micro SnG's with donkeys

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:47 PM

Blind vs. blind. Villain's range is much larger than the best two hands because of this. Have to shove, cooler if he has it.
ckmcheetah on Pokerstars and FTP

#3 rrumsey

rrumsey

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,881 posts
  • Interests:I like to think about and play poker. Enough said. I read a lot of forums and am now trying to write in them.
  • Favorite Poker Game:O8, PLO, LHE, NLHE

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:42 PM

View PostChet Chetterson, on Wednesday, March 17th, 2010, 5:47 PM, said:

Blind vs. blind. Villain's range is much larger than the best two hands because of this. Have to shove, cooler if he has it.
yah, but i raise that turn all day imo makes river simple
Escalante in the small stakes grinder podcast in respect to my FPS " Bet your damn hands!!!" hahaha

Download Spartan's podcast, Small Stakes Grinder! the link for iTunes is: (http://itunes.apple....der/id354114893)
Check out updates to the podcast in the "Members Blog" section of the forum (of pokerroad)...or else. Check it out guys it is a great podcast. Next Episode (Topic: Interview with Barry Greenstein Part 2): 04/19/10

#4 Frez

Frez

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,042 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE. Home game donkaments

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:27 PM

It seems unlikely he is betting the flop and turn with the K high flush draw. And he can't have an open ended straight and flush draw - but he could have a flush draw and a straight draw. As well as a dozen two pair or even set hands.Yes, a turn raise is well worth considering.Because you are playing with only half a stack, I get it in on the river. Normal stacks I just call. Super deep are reraise (but not full pot) and fold to a shove.
Progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things. (Robert Heinlein).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users