1569 replies to this topic

#941 Fenxis

Fenxis

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

View PostDJ Vu, on Friday, April 13th, 2012, 5:49 PM, said:

Parker Snow ‏ @Parker_Snow@Ottawa_Biatch you seem fun as shit. too bad u dont live in LA we could get drunk and pick up some dirty hot boys together. hollaa
hahahahahahaha
"@sergetoronto Bang-up analysis there" -- James Mirtle

#942 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 41,259 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:16 AM

View PostDJ Vu, on Friday, April 13th, 2012, 2:49 PM, said:

Parker Snow ‏ @Parker_Snow@Ottawa_Biatch you seem fun as shit. too bad u dont live in LA we could get drunk and pick up some dirty hot boys together. hollaa
I think Daniel might of hit that.
I am a huge Leafs fan, I am not going to apologize for my love of the greatest team on earth.
GO LEAFS GO

#943 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,842 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

View PostDJ Vu, on Friday, April 13th, 2012, 6:49 PM, said:

I was going to write back and say to Parker to layoff, Biatch flys with me.
Owe $15 Dale - Won $10 more regular season games played (Dale - Lombardi, Me - Connolly)
Owe $20 Steve
Win $20 Bob - AHL Quarters
Win $20 Adam

Bet $20 Bob - AHL Season and $10 head to head (Bob 3 - Wayne 2) - unsure

#944 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 32,691 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:15 AM

@CanadianGothicHey @bubbawatson! Huge congrats on Masters win! PLEASE send GOOD OLE BOY @OllieNoonan1 in UK an autographed copy of YOUR SI cover. TYVM
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#945 DJ Vu

DJ Vu

DJ Vu

• Members
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:44 AM

I'm assuming everyone here is following Jose Canseco. If not, you should probably get on that.Jose Canseco ‏ @JoseCansecoHologram morons ,if tupac can be on stage I can be in your houseJose Canseco ‏ @JoseCansecoCharlie sheen is the manJose Canseco ‏ @JoseCansecoI am here I a simple mission to slap a hater and complete youJose Canseco ‏ @JoseCansecoWelcome to earthJose Canseco ‏ @JoseCansecoI am going to drag all you haters with me into my nightmareJose Canseco ‏ @JoseCansecoWelcome to my nightmare ,come on inJose Canseco ‏ @JoseCansecoWelcome to my world ,coming soon .hahahahaJose Canseco ‏ @JoseCansecoWake up disfunctional world time to play.won't you be my neighborJose Canseco ‏ @JoseCansecoClass in session will be part of the site ,I will teach you morons everything about life .Jose Canseco ‏ @JoseCansecoSlap a hater ,can't wait to confront you haters face to face on my website .

#946 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,913 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:59 AM

View PostDJ Vu, on Wednesday, April 18th, 2012, 11:44 AM, said:

Jose Canseco ‏ @JoseCansecoSlap a hater ,can't wait to confront you haters face to face on my website .
Nice. I wonder if he lives in his parents' basement like anyone else who played the Internet tough guy like this obviously would.

#947 Zach6668

Zach6668

2009 Stanley Cup Champions

• Moderators
  • 43,300 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

Every time I see someone RT one of his tweets I just think there's no way this can be real... But alas he's the poster boy for concussions even though he probably didn't have any because he never played a contact sport.
QUOTE (serge @ Tuesday, May 12th, 2009, 7:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LETS GO PITTSBURGH
QUOTE (Acid_Knight @ Monday, March 10th, 2008, 4:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Zach is right about pretty much everything.

#948 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,913 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:01 AM

View PostZach6668, on Wednesday, April 18th, 2012, 12:42 PM, said:

Every time I see someone RT one of his tweets I just think there's no way this can be real... But alas he's the poster boy for concussions even though he probably didn't have any because he never played a contact sport.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#949 Zach6668

Zach6668

• Moderators
  • 43,300 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

Is he fighting Danny Bonaduce?
LETS GO PITTSBURGH

#950 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,913 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

View PostZach6668, on Wednesday, April 18th, 2012, 1:07 PM, said:

Is he fighting Danny Bonaduce?
It does rather appear that way.

#951 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 13,266 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:10 AM

LOLOL. I was gonna mention the baseball to the head and over the wall thing, Adam just beat me to it. I wonder the same thing about his twitter stuff....is this a con? Is he really that stupid? Its not even just being stupid, its a little bizarre, and sounds like he's hallucinating.I met him once, in like '93/'94?, at a club in Miami. Actually, we talked to his twin brother Ozzie, who I shared a mutual friend with, while Jose had a bunch of women+gangsters around him. Ozzie sounded pretty dumb too. But Jose ruled that place, everyone wanted a piece of him, and I barely got to say hi to him. stupid internet question: re: twitterOn my IPad, there is a way of clicking on "mentions" and seeing people's tweets to a particular person. I dont see this "mentions" when I log into twitter on my comp.How do I see a person's tweets directed at them by the masses? (believe it or not, this is work related!)

#952 Zach6668

Zach6668

• Moderators
  • 43,300 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

dunno man
LETS GO PITTSBURGH

#953 Fenxis

Fenxis

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

Malkin can't win MVP - doesn't kill penalties #lamekarlssonexecuses

#954 Zach6668

Zach6668

• Moderators
  • 43,300 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:43 AM

That's always such a dumb argument. It's not like he CAN'T kill penalties, he just has a finite amount of ice time per game and they choose to use it in more offensive situations.In any event, he'll win, and I hope Karlsson wins the Norris as well.
LETS GO PITTSBURGH

#955 Fenxis

Fenxis

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:17 AM

View PostZach6668, on Friday, April 27th, 2012, 12:43 PM, said:

That's always such a dumb argument. It's not like he CAN'T kill penalties, he just has a finite amount of ice time per game and they choose to use it in more offensive situations.In any event, he'll win, and I hope Karlsson wins the Norris as well.
ditto

#956 Fenxis

Fenxis

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

Ok, another humorous tweet:@JasonPHT: If Luongo goes to Chicago I will eat my hat. It's unthinkable. Also, I should mention I wear a bacon hat.

#957 DJ Vu

DJ Vu

DJ Vu

• Members
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:03 AM

View PostZach6668, on Friday, April 27th, 2012, 10:43 AM, said:

That's always such a dumb argument. It's not like he CAN'T kill penalties, he just has a finite amount of ice time per game and they choose to use it in more offensive situations.
I don't think the argument is that he can't, it's that he doesn't. If you think killing penalties is super valuable to your team, then you have to take that into consideration. If you had two players really close offensively and defensively, but one guy kills penalties and the other guy doesn't, it would seem one guy is more valuable. I obviously don't know enough about hockey to actually argue who should be MVP, but it doesn't sound like a dumb argument in theory.

#958 Fenxis

Fenxis

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

Also the original tweet was to show how silly some of the anti-Karlsson for Norris people are (esp since he does log PK minutes)...

#959 fryer98

fryer98

You missed....the EARTH!

• Members
  • 21,696 posts
  • Interests:playing/coaching ice hockey, BARS, this, that, WHAT?
  • Favorite Poker Game:Beeeeeeeeeerains!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:37 PM

Not a tweet because it's instagram, but related to her earlier tweets...She's at it again! Wayne Gretzky's daughter posts MORE raunchy pictures online 'after booze-fuelled weekend in Sin City'http://www.dailymail...res-online.html

#960 Fenxis

Fenxis

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:08 AM

Lost in the critcism of Lowe and Tambellini is the recognition of their ongoing strategy to build Team Canada slowly by getting high picks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users