QED

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 856 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:FR Rush cash

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:10 AM

View PostCobaltBlue, on Thursday, March 1st, 2012, 9:37 AM, said:

Here's my cobbled together graph...
That graph is begging to be mspainted into a loch ness sea monster imo. Nice results though!

#9162 CobaltBlue

CobaltBlue

Post-Apocalyptic Wanderer

• Members
  • 9,636 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold 'Em, Crazy Pineapple, 2-7 TD

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:34 PM

View PostKingJames, on Thursday, March 1st, 2012, 12:57 PM, said:

Congrats, Marchant!
Thanks.

View PostQED, on Thursday, March 1st, 2012, 1:10 PM, said:

That graph is begging to be mspainted into a loch ness sea monster imo.
hehe.
Seals With Clubs - Bitcoin Poker Room - Easy and Fast Deposits and Cashouts (Open to US)
https://sealswithclu...aff.php?aff=182

#9163 Ninja Ace

Ninja Ace

Don't fold anything to me and profit

• Members
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

View PostKingJames, on Thursday, March 1st, 2012, 9:57 AM, said:

Congrats, Marchant!
It's soooo play moneyhttp://bodog.com
Idiot Savant Extraordinaire

QUOTE (QED @ Monday, May 24th, 2010, 2:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just got slow rolled by some random with aces, time to take an automatic weapon to the nearest crowded public space.

QUOTE (BaseJester)
"Mixing it up" doesn't magically rationalize anything you do. It's like you walk up to a pencil sharpener, pencil in hand, and think, "Everyone expects me to sharpen this pencil, but I'm going to mix it up." Then you whip out your cock and sharpen that instead and yell, "Ha ha, bitches, you never saw that coming!" Well, no, they didn't. But you still have a dull pencil and bleeding dick.

#9164 CobaltBlue

CobaltBlue

• Members
  • 9,636 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:36 PM

View PostNinja Ace, on Friday, March 2nd, 2012, 2:46 PM, said:

It's soooo play moneyhttp://bodog.com
They haven't used that domain in a year. Also have gotten $59k out of there since BF...so I don't consider it play money.
Seals With Clubs - Bitcoin Poker Room - Easy and Fast Deposits and Cashouts (Open to US)

#9165 DiamondDixie

DiamondDixie

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:Poker
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

Great results Marchant!

#9166 Ninja Ace

Ninja Ace

• Members
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

View PostCobaltBlue, on Friday, March 2nd, 2012, 7:36 PM, said:

They haven't used that domain in a year. Also have gotten $59k out of there since BF...so I don't consider it play money.
They don't need a "domain" to run the software... hell you could do it all straight from IP addresses and never have a domain at all.I'm not saying I'm in position to tell you what to do, but if it were my money, the cashout button would have been pressed a while agoIn fact, you were the first person / thing I thought of when I heard the news fwiw

Just got slow rolled by some random with aces, time to take an automatic weapon to the nearest crowded public space.

QUOTE (BaseJester)
"Mixing it up" doesn't magically rationalize anything you do. It's like you walk up to a pencil sharpener, pencil in hand, and think, "Everyone expects me to sharpen this pencil, but I'm going to mix it up." Then you whip out your cock and sharpen that instead and yell, "Ha ha, bitches, you never saw that coming!" Well, no, they didn't. But you still have a dull pencil and bleeding dick.

#9167 CobaltBlue

CobaltBlue

• Members
  • 9,636 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:19 AM

View PostNinja Ace, on Saturday, March 3rd, 2012, 3:13 PM, said:

They don't need a "domain" to run the software... hell you could do it all straight from IP addresses and never have a domain at all.I'm not saying I'm in position to tell you what to do, but if it were my money, the cashout button would have been pressed a while agoIn fact, you were the first person / thing I thought of when I heard the news fwiw
Right, but like they switched to bodog.eu quite a while ago and then to bovada.lv (in the US) a number of months ago. Those domains are beyond jurisdiction as I understand things. So really, nothing of huge value got seized. The only downside is that it might spook a number of people.That said, certainly some caution must be taken. I'm trying not to keep more on there than I need to play the games I want to play and am quite regularly cashing out. Withdrawing it all would put a major dent into my current earning potential, so the risk of leaving money on there is very much worth it to me.

#9168 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,339 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:15 AM

Just shoved all in on flop with gutshot and flush draw. Got called in two spots by bigger flush draws.Obviously bink my 3 outer on the turn.

#9169 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,339 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:18 AM

View PostSuperJon, on Sunday, March 4th, 2012, 11:15 AM, said:

Just shoved all in on flop with gutshot and flush draw. Got called in two spots by bigger flush draws.Obviously bink my gutshot.

#9170 DiamondDixie

DiamondDixie

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:Poker
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

View PostCobaltBlue, on Sunday, March 4th, 2012, 4:19 AM, said:

Right, but like they switched to bodog.eu quite a while ago and then to bovada.lv (in the US) a number of months ago. Those domains are beyond jurisdiction as I understand things. So really, nothing of huge value got seized. The only downside is that it might spook a number of people.That said, certainly some caution must be taken. I'm trying not to keep more on there than I need to play the games I want to play and am quite regularly cashing out. Withdrawing it all would put a major dent into my current earning potential, so the risk of leaving money on there is very much worth it to me.
Didn't Bodog get indicted back in like 06 or 07 and it never stopped them, I doubt this silly crap will either.Maryland also indicted Yatahay a few month after BF and they're still going to. http://pokerfuse.com...s-and-seizures/

#9171 KingJames

KingJames

<ēj))))><

• Members
  • 5,524 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:6max cash

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

I haven't posted Feb results yet; I hardly played and it went poorly, but giraffes are fun, so here we go:Posted ImageWas busy with school and life ish, but have just about matched February volume so far in March. I've been playing well lately and hope to get a nice heater going.Spring break is in 2 weeks; I have to write a big paper, but other than that and skiing I plan to do a lot of grindingI also need to watch a few Bluefire videos that I d/l'd recentlygogogo
Spoolios custom fit sports

If you wanna keep your rep up, you know you gotta step up
Tough times never last, but tough people do
blog: 1/1 2011 results/2012 goals

#9172 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,339 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:34 PM

new toy. should get it by saturday hopefullyhttp://www.predatorc...s_z_2_shaft.php

#9173 KingJames

KingJames

<ēj))))><

• Members
  • 5,524 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

cool!playing in any tournaments soon? Or just hustlin' at the pool hall?

#9174 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,339 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:31 AM

View PostKingJames, on Thursday, March 8th, 2012, 11:54 PM, said:

cool!playing in any tournaments soon? Or just hustlin' at the pool hall?
lil' bit a both

#9175 KingJames

KingJames

<ēj))))><

• Members
  • 5,524 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

Cobalt got 2nd in some lolive tournament for a nice score;congrats, sir

#9176 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,339 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

wooo nice job!

#9177 CobaltBlue

CobaltBlue

• Members
  • 9,636 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:29 PM

View PostKingJames, on Friday, March 9th, 2012, 4:33 PM, said:

Cobalt got 2nd in some lolive tournament for a nice score;congrats, sir
Thanks. :)I figured I'd mention it here eventually, but I thought I might be spamming the heck out of it elsewhere already. hehe.

#9178 QED

QED

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 856 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:FR Rush cash

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:21 PM

Nice work sir!

#9179 KingJames

KingJames

<ēj))))><

• Members
  • 5,524 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

Got my grind on today:Posted ImageThis is the highlight obv, and a fun river sweat too!$0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 PlayersPoker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. SB: $29.09 (116.4 bb)BB: $25.99 (104 bb)UTG: $26.28 (105.1 bb)MP: $23.64 (94.6 bb)CO: $25 (100 bb)Hero (BTN): $43.51 (174 bb)Preflop: Hero is BTN with APosted Image APosted ImageUTG raises to $0.75, MP raises to $2.25, CO folds, Hero raises to $5, SB folds, BB raises to $25.99 and is all-in, UTG folds, MP calls $21.39 and is all-in, Hero calls $20.99Flop: ($76.47) 8Posted Image QPosted Image 3Posted Image (3 players, 2 are all-in)Turn: ($76.47) 7Posted Image (3 players, 2 are all-in)River: ($76.47) JPosted Image (3 players, 2 are all-in)Results: $76.47 pot ($3 rake)Final Board: 8Posted Image QPosted Image 3Posted Image 7Posted Image JPosted Image BB showed KPosted Image KPosted Image and lost (-$25.99 net)MP showed 9Posted Image QPosted Image and lost (-$23.64 net)Hero mucked APosted Image APosted Image and won $73.47 ($47.48 net)

#9180 Ninja Ace

Ninja Ace

• Members
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

Cross linking a shitstorm I "caused". Got impatient and called a spade a spade... got mild reaction from site and waiting to see if they correct it fully.Basically cross posting bc I think one or more of the regs here use lock:http://forumserver.t...-issue-1178821/

QUOTE (BaseJester)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users