1 reply to this topic

#1 pauld22

pauld22

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Interests:Golf, soccer, guitar

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:20 PM

I just started playing about 2 weeks ago (maybe 1200-1500 hands or so - I don't get a ton of time to play) and have really liked the game. The links I saw here were mainly for 2-7 TD, 5CD, etc. Is there any literature on Badugi readily available? I'll admit I haven't done much searching for any. I saw a bit on 2+2, heard an interview w/ Raymer going over some basics, but didn't see much elsewhere. Do the strategies for other draw games fit Badugi (I'm guessing no but asking anyway)? Anyone here play and care to offer some insight for a noob?
It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in,
And you've got the stock market beat.

But the man worth while, is the man who can smile,
When his shorts are too tight in the seat.

#2 rrumsey

rrumsey

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,881 posts
  • Interests:I like to think about and play poker. Enough said. I read a lot of forums and am now trying to write in them.
  • Favorite Poker Game:O8, PLO, LHE, NLHE

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:35 PM

almost the same as 27 but you need to loosen your requirements to make a hand bc it is harder to make a bagudi, and harder to make a great low when you do. very similar thou. Like i wouldn't worry too much about like what 7 or 8 low you have, just that you have it. 10 low will probably be a point of similarity where you can start to worry about the others. I hope this help. Try Pokerroads forum archive and 2+2 there is probably a bunch of old good stuff on there. It is a very fun game thou! And it is good there is very little lit, that means more people suck at it! Hope any of this will be useful
Escalante in the small stakes grinder podcast in respect to my FPS " Bet your damn hands!!!" hahaha

Download Spartan's podcast, Small Stakes Grinder! the link for iTunes is: (http://itunes.apple....der/id354114893)
Check out updates to the podcast in the "Members Blog" section of the forum (of pokerroad)...or else. Check it out guys it is a great podcast. Next Episode (Topic: Interview with Barry Greenstein Part 2): 04/19/10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users