Staking/coaching For Cash Games

Hey guys, me and my friend Belliaredrew are looking for a couple of likely candidates to be staked/coached for cash games in the next few months. Combined we can effectively coach any form of NL Hold'em (FR, 6 max, HU), and hopefully we can help bring up a couple of young studs to start crushing some pokers. The stake would be, most likely (an exception can be made), to begin at 25nl and then move your way up the limits with our help. I know there are people here who are unable to play at the limits they wish due to life reasons, so hopefully this can be just the thing for you.What we're mainly looking for are people who can dedicate time/hands into playing and improving and also people who have a strong desire to learn and get better; I think this helps both the stakers and the stakees get the most out of their relationship in terms of both $ and longterm EV. If you can do none of these things but can PM me nudes, you will also be strongly considered. I'm not really sure what else to add except that if you'd like to apply please shoot me a PM and we'll get to it. Please include your screen name on any sites you play, any previous history with cash games (or SNGs and tournies too), whether you have rakeback, graphs/stats, hours you can dedicate, etc. Just anything to prove your capability to succeed and make this a great opportunity for everybody involved. Let the flaming commence :club:

Man I would love to do this but as I haven't played online much I don't think you would consider me. I am not working right now so I def have the hours to put in and I really want to get serious with my game. I have played for a while but everything has been live. I play mostly in biloxi mississippi in 1 2 games live and some occasional half and half 4/8 structure.

OP is Australian...so don't believe a word he says..everything is backwards to him.
Wait you mean people aren't supposed to be PMing me offering to stake and coach me? Man your country is so confusing
the funny thing is i'm a winning player all time against highway
At least you realize that that's funny.
I'd like to coach the coaches for MSNL :club:
This sort of begs the question, and I don't mean to be out of line by saying this, but isn't it a lot more profitable usage of your time to improve your own game and move up Babs?
At least you realize that that's funny.This sort of begs the question, and I don't mean to be out of line by saying this, but isn't it a lot more profitable usage of your time to improve your own game and move up Babs?
Ya I agree with DinkDonk, but its fine if you are just coaching on the side but I think you should make sure you are working on your own game foremost. Def depends on your situation though, just wouldn't want to see you get carried away with coaching and not focus enough on improving and moving up.
I'd like to coach the coaches for MSNL :club:
Book it!
At least you realize that that's funny.This sort of begs the question, and I don't mean to be out of line by saying this, but isn't it a lot more profitable usage of your time to improve your own game and move up Babs?
Ya I agree with DinkDonk, but its fine if you are just coaching on the side but I think you should make sure you are working on your own game foremost. Def depends on your situation though, just wouldn't want to see you get carried away with coaching and not focus enough on improving and moving up.
Pretty sure I make more money coaching than playing ;)But I think right now in my current situation it's more +ev for me to be diversifying a bit with staking as well imo. I found over the last few months that coaching/teaching helped crystallise my own thoughts and improve my game quite a lot, as it helped me to understand and explain concepts in a much more direct fashion. When it isn't a huge drain on time for me, and for a few other reasons I can help diversify a bit of $, I think it's a good situation for me right now. If you're interested I can try to explain this in more detail regarding where I am right now. As far as coaching not helping me move up, I think the way I coach probably doesn't lead to that because you will probably not be playing standard TAG under me :PYou guys make very valid points though and moving up limits as quickly as possible is particularly important at the micros. As somebody who has never deposited, been coached or backed for more than the odd 4.40 180 man; bungee jumping around the micros is something I can relate to. The decision to back/coach some people is one I took a while to think on, for the reasons you guys gave.edit: lemme know and I can definitely go into more detail on this and my probably flawed reasoning :ts
Sent my app.
No chance mon ami, maybe if I scored higher in your BFF contest something could have been arranged...