#941 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,371 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:27 PM

The water issue in California is about the only issue I think will be a serious problem in the coming years.I never vote yes for any bond, even if the bond is called free cigars to balloon people named Rob ( well maybe that one )But if the word water is in it, I vote yes. And I am a big supporter of fishing ground protection. I want my salmon when I want my salmon, but there has to be a smart approach to it.But if it helps, I will try to talk to Christ about taking us all out of here early so you guys can have a little more elbow room for a decade or two before you all become cannibals.Get it? Elbow room...cannibals...they eat the elbows....because they are starving....yea, it worked better if you don't think too much about it.
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand

#942 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,265 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:35 PM

View Postmk, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 12:25 PM, said:

brv's list of people to trust:JESUSMAGICIANS
Well technically, I'm trusting the dude in charge of recycling for Los Angeles, but your way is funnier.

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

#943 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:strategy

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

the show in question:http://video.google....1...h&plindex=0maybe slightly less bias in this rundown:http://en.wikipedia....cling#Criticismre: population growth and all the rest, I'd like to see some more effort put into recycling tech. finding places to stick trash will only get harder with time.
QUOTE (ShakeZuma @ Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 4:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seriously though, with that grammar it's really like, I mean it doesn't bother me as much that she gets beat, you know?

#944 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,265 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:29 PM

View Poststrategy, on Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 7:47 PM, said:

the show in question:http://video.google....1...h&plindex=0maybe slightly less bias in this rundown:http://en.wikipedia....cling#Criticismre: population growth and all the rest, I'd like to see some more effort put into recycling tech. finding places to stick trash will only get harder with time.
They cover the 'running out of landfill space' issue in the show. Thanks for the link.

#945 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:strategy

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:08 AM

View Postbrvheart, on Friday, October 15th, 2010, 12:29 AM, said:

They cover the 'running out of landfill space' issue in the show. Thanks for the link.
ya, I'm obviously not gonna watch with that excruciating audio they uploaded
QUOTE (ShakeZuma @ Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 4:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seriously though, with that grammar it's really like, I mean it doesn't bother me as much that she gets beat, you know?

#946 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,265 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:42 PM

http://www.guardian....-climate-accord

#947 ahosang

ahosang

Trolling FCP like everyone else...

• Members
  • 1,282 posts
  • Interests:Trolling
  • Favorite Poker Game:Trolling

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:00 PM

View Postbrvheart, on Sunday, December 5th, 2010, 12:42 AM, said:

As if to instill the 'right frame of mind' for delegates, they chose sunny Cancun for this years conference lol.
FCP is a trollfest. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em!!!!

#948 SCYUKON

SCYUKON

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Poker, fast SUVs

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:14 PM

I will be curious to see if this goes anywhere...http://thegwpf.org/s...limategate.html
"In the language typical of an IPCC report, one might say that the radiative forcing created by Climategate and Glaciergate strongly suggest this is very likely to bring about cataclysmic melting of the organization within the next portion of the current decadal period. The words "very likely" in IPCC risk assessment terms mean a 90% or greater probability that something will happen. As it looks now, the IPCC is burnt toast and unless it is overhauled fast there's a 90% probability the climate-change political machine is going to come crashing down."

#949 Roll the Bones

Roll the Bones

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:14 PM

It's just really hard for me to look at this evidence and not think that global warming is a problem.http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
As Eric Idle wrote: You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!

#950 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,371 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:14 PM

It was 80+ degrees here today, but I attributed the warmth to the sun, not global warming.Am I being naive?

The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand

#951 El Guapo

El Guapo

Like A Boss!

• Members
  • 16,439 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on Wednesday, March 9th, 2011, 5:14 PM, said:

It was 80+ degrees here today, but I contributed the warmth to the sun, not global warming.Am I being naive?
Does the Sun not warm the globe?

#952 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,371 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:05 PM

View PostEl Guapo, on Wednesday, March 9th, 2011, 7:21 PM, said:

Does the Sun not warm the globe?
Pretty sure George Bush does

#953 El Guapo

El Guapo

Like A Boss!

• Members
  • 16,439 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:31 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on Wednesday, March 9th, 2011, 8:05 PM, said:

Pretty sure George Bush does
Your thinking of our hearts, not the globe.

#954 SCYUKON

SCYUKON

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:54 PM

View PostRoll the Bones, on Wednesday, March 9th, 2011, 1:14 PM, said:

It's just really hard for me to look at this evidence and not think that global warming is a problem.http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
Have a look at this evidence, it may or may not impact your thinkinghttp://anhonestclima...line-explained/
"In the language typical of an IPCC report, one might say that the radiative forcing created by Climategate and Glaciergate strongly suggest this is very likely to bring about cataclysmic melting of the organization within the next portion of the current decadal period. The words "very likely" in IPCC risk assessment terms mean a 90% or greater probability that something will happen. As it looks now, the IPCC is burnt toast and unless it is overhauled fast there's a 90% probability the climate-change political machine is going to come crashing down."

#955 SCYUKON

SCYUKON

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:19 PM

I did not realize just how much google is supportive of the global warming crowd until recently. That is too bad because google has been my search weapon of choice since it first came out. Bing is getting playtime now though, and appears to be quite a suitable replacement. Hopefully a few more people vote with their choice of search engines.

#956 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:25 PM

View PostSCYUKON, on Saturday, March 19th, 2011, 5:19 PM, said:

I did not realize just how much google is supportive of the global warming crowd until recently. That is too bad because google has been my search weapon of choice since it first came out. Bing is getting playtime now though, and appears to be quite a suitable replacement. Hopefully a few more people vote with their choice of search engines.
lol wat?
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#957 SCYUKON

SCYUKON

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 04:25 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Saturday, March 19th, 2011, 2:25 PM, said:

lol wat?
Was just surfing around Wattsupwiththat.com and noted a suggestion on there that if enough GW skeptics quit using google as their search engine, it may send google a signal (if they noticed a decline in users) to stick to what they do best, which is being a fantastic search engine, and stay away from taking a political stance on an issue. I know many people who in private are closet skeptics but don't like to put their position forward in public. Not using google is a fairly safe, albeit miniscule, form of resistance. Have to start somewhere though.Will be curious to see how the polititians change their political stance once the issue has swung in the other direction (if it has not already).

#958 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,371 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 04:31 PM

View PostSCYUKON, on Saturday, March 19th, 2011, 5:25 PM, said:

Was just surfing around Wattsupwiththat.com and noted a suggestion on there that if enough GW skeptics quit using google as their search engine, it may send google a signal (if they noticed a decline in users) to stick to what they do best, which is being a fantastic search engine, and stay away from taking a political stance on an issue. I know many people who in private are closet skeptics but don't like to put their position forward in public. Not using google is a fairly safe, albeit miniscule, form of resistance. Have to start somewhere though.Will be curious to see how the polititians change their political stance once the issue has swung in the other direction (if it has not already).
Using your freedom of choice and freedom of speech to voice your reasons for your choice are not the real path to change...leaving your job and running to another state to try to stop the legislative process...that's how you make a difference.

#959 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,265 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

http://www.dailymail...tarts-here.html

#960 hblask

hblask

Perpetual slow learner

• Members
  • 9,860 posts
  • Interests:Just deal the cards already

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

Land of the free, home of the brave
"Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?" -- J. Coulton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users