What Happened This Forum?

There's a little poker tournament going on right now.
The main event?I realize this topic seems kinda like a joke, which is partly my fault the way I posted... Okay it's all my fault, but I would really like to know why it's so slow.

The ultimate battle has begun, and only one will reign victorious.the risks many, the reward, millions.. to be the best.. you must train with the best.play at ultimate bet.net. for your shot at the 10 million dollar bonus during our 10th anniversarybluff magazine is the worlds leading poker magazine. each month bluff takes you inside the exciting world of poker with stories strategy and news with the biggest names in sport including annie duke phil laak paul wasika anthonio esfandira findout what it takes to turn 40 dollars into 4 million straight from the prosvisit out website at www.bluffmagazine.com

The ultimate battle has begun, and only one will reign victorious.the risks many, the reward, millions.. to be the best.. you must train with the best.play at ultimate bet.net. for your shot at the 10 million dollar bonus during our 10th anniversarybluff magazine is the worlds leading poker magazine. each month bluff takes you inside the exciting world of poker with stories strategy and news with the biggest names in sport including annie duke phil laak paul wasika anthonio esfandira findout what it takes to turn 40 dollars into 4 million straight from the prosvisit out website at www.bluffmagazine.com
I still feel with the long break that I took that UB is incapable of doing anything good. I think taking $40 to 4 million is a little unrealistic IMO, they should give advice where you start out at $46 instead.
Most of the FCP regulars decided to change forums because of a lack of content.Everyone now posts at the MavenVT forums.
loooooool
Really? I though everyone was boycotting until the fighting illini won a rose bowl.
maybe you should continue your leave of absence until they win a rose bowl. Ta-ta