So Who Will Replace Aj Benza On Hsp

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shannon Elizabeth..ONE TIME dealer...Please no Vanessa Rousseau
No way.
Tiffany Michelle one time.
You are joking, i didn't see the s/w though.In the link posted by BOB I like the idea of Kara Scott being the new co-host. I don't know if I could watch if Tiffany Michelle was the host.
No way.You are joking, i didn't see the s/w though.In the link posted by BOB I like the idea of Kara Scott being the new co-host. I don't know if I could watch if Tiffany Michelle was the host.
Shannon Elizabeth is one of the hottest actresses around...AND she loves poker..
since vanessa is mildly attractive (for a poker player) and has said she doesn't really play cash games she's the pretty obvious choice if you're a braindead tv exec.
She is attractive, but how much face time would she get? Like 30 seconds per episode? Her voice is annoying.

Guess who KNOWS the answer to this? YES ME!!!! LOL. Relax people, Gabe will be doing the commentary alone, but there will be a female addition to the crew, not for strategy discussion, and you all know her and everyone likes her.

Guess who KNOWS the answer to this? YES ME!!!! LOL. Relax people, Gabe will be doing the commentary alone, but there will be a female addition to the crew, not for strategy discussion, and you all know her and everyone likes her.
Shana Hiatt??
You can't make this post and not tell us who it is. What a cruel person.
you should reply again to the CP POY thread you created.
amanda leatherman 1 time?shana hiatt was the first name that came to mind after the bolded, which also relieves me because there's no way daniel thinks everyone likes vanessa
I guess Annie Duke is out
amanda leatherman 1 time?shana hiatt was the first name that came to mind after the bolded, which also relieves me because there's no way daniel thinks everyone likes vanessa
wow thats a pretty good guess. shana was the first name that came to mind, but i like the amanda greenstein idea betterI wouldnt think it would be vanessa because maybe full tilt might pull its players like stars did for pad
Sarah Palin is going to be commentating on GSN?Cool