#21 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:08 AM

The Haney Project with Rush Limbaugh is great.
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

Most bad government has come out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

#22 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:07 PM

Going to watch the pros tomorrow at the Bob Hope tournament. Watch for me, I'll be the guy with the cigar in shorts

#23 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:18 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on Thursday, January 20th, 2011, 3:07 PM, said:

Watch for me, I'll be the guy with the cigar in shorts
I will NOT be looking for the cigar in your shorts.Sicko.

#24 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:59 AM

Fun day.Followed David Duvall around for a bit, then Ogilvie, Kucher, Justin Leonard, Calcavecchia, Faxon, Bubba Watson, and local David Stockton Jr.Also saw Bo Jackson almost eagle, Kevin Nealon lose another ball, Kurt Russel dump two in the water, Alice Cooper, guitarist from Kiss, quarterback of Cardinals, PK of the Vikings, Dr J., Tom Dreeson, Greg Maddux, Grant Fuhr, and Sugar Ray Leonard.Perfect day, low 80s, slight breeze. Smoked two cigars and walked for 6 hours, came home ate and then went to my weekly poker game where I ran AK into AA and lost.

#25 leftygolfer

leftygolfer

Back and better than ever

• Members
  • 3,995 posts
  • Interests:Making the correct decisions

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:10 AM

View PostBalloon guy, on Saturday, January 22nd, 2011, 1:59 PM, said:

Fun day.Followed David Duvall around for a bit, then Ogilvie, Kucher, Justin Leonard, Calcavecchia, Faxon, Bubba Watson, and local David Stockton Jr.Also saw Bo Jackson almost eagle, Kevin Nealon lose another ball, Kurt Russel dump two in the water, Alice Cooper, guitarist from Kiss, quarterback of Cardinals, PK of the Vikings, Dr J., Tom Dreeson, Greg Maddux, Grant Fuhr, and Sugar Ray Leonard.Perfect day, low 80s, slight breeze. Smoked two cigars and walked for 6 hours, came home ate and then went to my weekly poker game where I ran AK into AA and lost.
Bubba is el hombre
QUOTE (speedz99 @ Monday, May 4th, 2009, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find you all to be unfunny and annoying.

Ok, I think I'm going to venture out of the house for the first time in a few days. A round of golf in the sun will do me some good.

Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your legacy.
-Jack Nicklaus

#26 leftygolfer

leftygolfer

Back and better than ever

• Members
  • 3,995 posts
  • Interests:Making the correct decisions

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:29 AM

View Postleftygolfer, on Friday, January 28th, 2011, 8:10 AM, said:

Bubba is el hombre

QUOTE (speedz99 @ Monday, May 4th, 2009, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find you all to be unfunny and annoying.

Ok, I think I'm going to venture out of the house for the first time in a few days. A round of golf in the sun will do me some good.

Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your legacy.
-Jack Nicklaus

#27 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:41 AM

View Postleftygolfer, on Friday, January 28th, 2011, 6:10 AM, said:

Bubba is el hombre
Nice week for your buddy

#28 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 48,778 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:17 AM

View PostBalloon guy, on Saturday, January 22nd, 2011, 12:59 PM, said:

I hate you...I just shovelled snow for an hour, looked at my lonely golf clubs in the garage and shed a tear.
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#29 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:15 PM

View Postserge, on Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011, 8:17 AM, said:

I hate you...I just shovelled snow for an hour, looked at my lonely golf clubs in the garage and shed a tear.
If it helps it is windy now, so I've just been playing croquet.Had to put on a pull over this morning, it was nippy.Ac in car though...because of the sunshine, coming through the window, all day.

#30 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:28 PM

I hate golfHate it

#31 akoff

akoff

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,942 posts
  • Interests:Golf, investing, Eagles football, golf, baseball, coaching Little League and golf
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:21 AM

View PostBalloon guy, on Saturday, February 5th, 2011, 10:28 PM, said:

I hate golfHate it
i have loved in the past, hated in the past but right now it has been so damn cold for so long i kinda forget where i stand on it. i was fighting a slice towards the end of last year so i think i was hating it when the season came to an end.seriously it went from from 58 and solid to high of 34 in a week and never relented. the last few years we played the entire month of december and got a round or two in february. i haven't played since the first week of december and i am not happy about it. there is still inches of snow on the ground, may have to drive to the jersey shore and do a golf / borgata day.wife shot down a winter golf to trip to florida in january and trip to vegas next week...stupid family, kids priorites, examples....blah blah.
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Senator Barack H. Obama

#32 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:45 PM

Last 3 times I played I couldn't break 90.Perfect weather and the most I want to do is go work on my long irons to fix my short right results.I think it is in my shoulder turn and casting.Going to get a video camera on me and see if I can find the problem.Fixing it is another story.

#33 akoff

akoff

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,942 posts
  • Interests:Golf, investing, Eagles football, golf, baseball, coaching Little League and golf
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:52 AM

View PostBalloon guy, on Tuesday, February 15th, 2011, 1:45 PM, said:

Last 3 times I played I couldn't break 90.Perfect weather and the most I want to do is go work on my long irons to fix my short right results.I think it is in my shoulder turn and casting.Going to get a video camera on me and see if I can find the problem.Fixing it is another story.
do some research before you buy. a buddy of mine bought a package with the camera that he can add lines on the puter screen to see how things look as the swing moves. it is pretty cool and you will be amazed what you think is happening vs what actually is happening during your swing. he also can overlay his swing on top a pros swing (thay have matching program for body types and swing types to get a close match) and see how the club path / lag / follow through etc differs...just be prepared it isn't always pretty - matter of fact it seldom is. he has dropped 6 strokes off his index using that along with his lessons.at some point i should get a set of lessons but i say that every winter!
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Senator Barack H. Obama

#34 dEv~

dEv~

In Shero We Trust...oops

• Members
  • 8,766 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:57 AM

https://twitter.com/...797824493363200

The Fake ESPNTiger says "it feels solid," hit about 9 holes first thing this morning. Then played some golf.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#35 Dice_3008

Dice_3008

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:23 AM

View Postleftygolfer, on Friday, January 28th, 2011, 6:10 AM, said:

Bubba is el hombre
Tell your hombre congrats!

#36 leftys iphone

leftys iphone

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:59 AM

View PostDice_3008, on Tuesday, April 10th, 2012, 8:23 AM, said:

Tell your hombre congrats!
doneBG take up bowling.

#37 SleepyPkrLdy

SleepyPkrLdy

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Golf, poker,......a lot of other misc things that take way to much time to list.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold'em

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:41 AM

Last 3 times I played I couldn't break 90.Perfect weather and the most I want to do is go work on my long irons to fix my short right results.I think it is in my shoulder turn and casting.Going to get a video camera on me and see if I can find the problem.Fixing it is another story

View Postakoff, on Wednesday, February 16th, 2011, 10:52 AM, said:

do some research before you buy. a buddy of mine bought a package with the camera that he can add lines on the puter screen to see how things look as the swing moves. it is pretty cool and you will be amazed what you think is happening vs what actually is happening during your swing. he also can overlay his swing on top a pros swing (thay have matching program for body types and swing types to get a close match) and see how the club path / lag / follow through etc differs...just be prepared it isn't always pretty - matter of fact it seldom is. he has dropped 6 strokes off his index using that along with his lessons.at some point i should get a set of lessons but i say that every winter!
^^ Excellent idea. In fact, there's a program called V1. If you've got an iPhone or an iPad, you can download it for free or pay a nominal fee ($5.99 I think..not entirely sure) - which in turn you can take video of your swing at anytime and play it back - take a look at where and how you're aligned. There are a lot of other functions you can use it for. Not saying you need to get it, but if you're curious check it out and see what you think. I'd like to think it has its resourcefulness and it's a pretty decent program for the minimal fee since the actual software costs roughly somewhere around $1500.00. Again, not saying it may be right for you, but it's another option to look at if you're interested. Good luck! :club:
"Whatever it is you have a passion for, never give up - never back down. Only we can set the limit of how far we can go. Your sky - your limit."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users