Hate to do a brag post, but... well... Sod it! I've just had by far my most successful poker day ever (all on Full Tilt) and feel kinda chuffed with myself and have nobody to tell in real life who'd understand.- Satellited into MSOP#2 for $15 and cashed it out for $428- 3rd in a 428 man $15 super turbo for $553 - Won 2 45 man $7 super turbos for combined $239.40- Satellited into the $750k- Fancied a go at a bigger tournament than I'd usually play what with the MSOP satellite, and ended up 9th in the $33k KO for $672 and another $100 in KOs (Can't even be upset about this as short stack ninjad for a fair while. Died before chance for rail thread.)All in, $2248.22 winnings in a night, and a really ludicrous return on investment.I know this is probably just me on a heater, but I feel like I played awesome tonight, and, having spent half a year not playing on FT or PS and spending a lot of time trying to improve my game, reading and taking in training videos, this feels like a rather sweet reward.Cliffnotes - YAY! I got mobney. :)Flame away folks

Congrats. Try to manage that bankroll well, don't go nuts at a high NL table.Oh and you owe me 1% of your winnings for not flaming you.

ride that train all the way to vegas, nice job. you're an inspiration. I'm putting in a 50 hour session this weekend, hope I can match your success.

Cheers guys. Don't play cash games, so no worries there. Am avoiding high buy in SNGs, as they used to be my bankroll destructor of choice! Have also withdrawn $1,200, just to be safe.I rarely change underwear anyway. Inside out for the win! :club:

Cheers guys. Don't play cash games, so no worries there. Am avoiding high buy in SNGs, as they used to be my bankroll destructor of choice! Have also withdrawn $1,200, just to be safe.I rarely change underwear anyway. Inside out for the win! :club:
cashout curse. gg bankroll.

Very nice! Those are the best days in poker... Enjoy the cash and prizes. :club:

wtg, spender lol

Good job, man. Good to hear somebody on a good heater.You really went on one since I saw your post regarding the MSOP Satty.Good luck in the future and keep us posted. GL. :club:

Good job, man. Good to hear somebody on a good heater.You really went on one since I saw your post regarding the MSOP Satty.Good luck in the future and keep us posted. GL. :club: