Phil Helmuth Net Worth

So I was watching an episode of Poker after dark from last week (I think) a cash game with Phil and several people who have had run ins with him.So on the first night Phil lets slip that with the economy struggling his net worth "has slipped under 100" which I assume to be $100 million. Does anyone think that is accurate? Is that even possible?second question- They place a bet later in the week about how many women durr has been with. He claims it is more them 0. Anyone believe that?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was watching an episode of Poker after dark from last week (I think) a cash game with Phil and several people who have had run ins with him.So on the first night Phil lets slip that with the economy struggling his net worth "has slipped under 100" which I assume to be $100 million. Does anyone think that is accurate? Is that even possible?second question- They place a bet later in the week about how many women durr has been with. He claims it is more them 0. Anyone believe that?
It is possible that Phil Hellmuth is worth just under 100 mil. If it is accurate or not.... does it really matter?I believe Durr. Why would a gay guy lie about something like that? Some guys lie about how many women they sleep with to show off. There is really no advantage or disadvantage for a gay guy to lie about sleeping with women.

I have no clue, but if I was to make a blind guess based on tourney winnings and other business ventures I'd guess him somewhere around 20-30 million. Nowhere near 100 million in my opinion.Also, is Durr really gay or is that just a joking point because he "has that look"? The money he has alone guarantees him 5+ if he's into it.

Durrrr's been seen with girls at clubs in vegas and stuff not that means anything. Who knows about PH. He markets himself well though.

Durrrr's been seen with girls at clubs in vegas and stuff not that means anything. Who knows about PH. He markets himself well though.
This.Tom was flaunting some hot chick around the PCA this year.I personally do not think Dwan is gay.

iSN'T THIS WEEK A REPEAT OF LAST WEEK?

iSN'T THIS WEEK A REPEAT OF LAST WEEK?
Nope: they did a 2 week series with this group.
Hilarious!!! The phil helmuth stuff that is. ppl should just leave dwan alone. who cares if he is straight or gay.
i do
It is possible that Phil Hellmuth is worth just under 100 mil. If it is accurate or not.... does it really matter?
It doesn't matter a whole lot, but neither does a lot of stuff that is posted on this or any forum.... but it is still fun to talk about, and some of the big dogs in this forum might have a clue if it is true. There have been a lot more stupid things than this debated here, trust me.

over/under on how many hours dwan has been in the sun this year would be a more interesting bet

I wouldn't be too surprised if PH was worth around 100mill. I mean, he does seem to be a good businessman and markets himself well. Who knows, net worth is such a hard thing to judge.But, just because Phil said he is worth 100mil, doesn't mean he is. He also claimed "I've made $20million from my ability to read opponents". The fact he has won just over 10mil playing tournaments, and plays very little cash games (and loses at most of them), I find that statement very hard to believe. And as for Durrr, I'd also like to know if he's gay. Like, is it just a long running joke/accusation/assumption or is there some truth to it?

If PH has $100 million in assets I'll personally give everyone in this thread a brand new million dollar bill, lol. I think Phil perceives his net worth to be that high, but it's not based on any assets he may have, just a number he thinks he should be worth. You don't make much money off of books, he doesn't play much poker, so it's hard to imagine he has $100 million in net worth. Frankly, I don't think there are three poker players in the world with that much money.