Fcp Dynasty Leagues 2009 - Year 3(for Fcp1)/year2(for Fcp2)

FCP1 Year 2 thread link: HEREFCP2 Year 1 thread link: HERESo everyone is aware, league fees are due on the 15th. Most of you have paid already, but I'm just putting it out there...an e-mail was just sent to everyone, so if you didn't get it, let me know what your current e-mail is. The rookie draft is on the 21st!Unfortunately, FlyingDonkey has too much going on and will not be able to be in the leagues this year. We would like to find a replacement ASAP. If you are interested, pm me or come to IRC and chat with me/a few others in the league: IRC - Channel name is FCP. Join any channel, and in chat type '/join FCP' and hit enter.League fees each year is $57. This is a dynasty league where you keep the same players every year, so a long term commitment to the league is much appreciated. It would be ideal if the same person takes over both teams.FCP1 team: HERE With rookie draft picks this year of 1.09, 3.05FCP1 League ScoringFCP1 League RulesThis team comes with a $25 discount for this year and a $25 discount for next year because future rookie draft picks were traded. His 2010 1st round rookie pick was also traded away.FCP2 team: HEREWith rookie draft picks this year of 1.06, 2.06, 3.06FCP2 League ScoringFCP2 League RulesIf you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

And just to stress this, whoever wants in - please please please be someone who is active; preferably willing to hang out in the FCP chat room on IRC (or at least is available on AIM often), responds to e-mails promptly, has strong interest in fantasy football and wants to actively manage their team rather than just set it and forget it. This will make it more fun for yourself and everybody in the league.

I'll take the FCP 1 team. :club:(also...can't get onto irc.holonet.org atm)
But then nobody would take over your team. Slammmmmmmmmmmmmm.We all use mIRC software to connect but you are right, I tried the website for holonet and it didn't work. Wanted to know what program to use.It seems like we already have a replacement in BigD, he agreed to take over both teams and be active. So we just said "sure why not" :ts