59 replies to this topic

#41 Vatche

Vatche

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:29 AM

View PostJoeyJoJo, on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010, 11:20 AM, said:

Yeah, pretty much.Also, Drew Brees was better than Favre last year.
fine, favre was top 3 QB last year...not bad for a guy ths "done" :club:

#42 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:33 AM

View PostVatche, on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010, 2:29 PM, said:

Favre is still a top 10 QB at worst (he does play on a stacked team ya know) and has had a great career. That INT at the end of the Saints game was brutal......though I do agree that NO was very very lucky to win that game. Dont know about the reffing being dodgy.....I dont remember thinking much of it at the time.You don't have to apologize for being bitter about sports. Par for the course.I want Favre to come back just because it is integral to the development of Sidney Rice who I really like for no particular reason.also, most of the Favre hate comes from the will he/won't he crap EVERY offseason. enough already. we all know he is a HOF qb.
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#43 JoeyJoJo

JoeyJoJo

On the road to 8,143 (approximately)

• Members
  • 8,140 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:34 AM

View PostVatche, on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010, 11:29 AM, said:

*shrugs* I didn't post in this thread before, so I don't have to eat any words.But where were you during the NBA finals? You said the Lakers would destroy the Celtics and that I had to watch it, but instead I suffered through about 17 separate heart attacks that series.
Homer: Moe, I need your advice.
Moe: Yeah?
Homer: See, I got this friend named... Joey Jo Jo... Junior... Shabadoo.
Moe: That's the worst name I ever heard.

#44 Vatche

Vatche

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:40 AM

View PostJoeyJoJo, on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010, 11:34 AM, said:

*shrugs* I didn't post in this thread before, so I don't have to eat any words.But where were you during the NBA finals? You said the Lakers would destroy the Celtics and that I had to watch it, but instead I suffered through about 17 separate heart attacks that series.
lol, sorry for the bad info...i hope you didnt suffer too much, it wouldve been a lot worst if the celtics actually won!!for future referance, dont ever listen to me about anything involving lakers/celtics...my opinion will always be "the lakers will destroy the celtics" no matter what year it is, no matter who is or isnt playing :club:

#45 bigkg

bigkg

Douchebag

• Members
  • 5,070 posts
  • Interests:IU basketball

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:52 AM

Brett Favre is a dirty old man: Deadspin article.

#46 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 24,085 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:25 PM

View PostVatche, on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010, 1:06 PM, said:

lol @ all the self-ownage in this thread...i love how everyone in here ignores the fact he played injured the last half of the jets season.old washed up favre and his stats for 2009:passer rating: 107.2yards: 4,202td's: 33int: 768% cmpoh, and practiclly lead the team to the SB...insanne enviorment at the metrodome...fumble after fumble...blown call after blown call....everything possible that could be going against the vikes happening, and yet here is favre leading the final drive...tie game, 4th quarter, minute and a half to go, 1st and 10 in FG range, and here comes another miracle to bail out the saints...too many men on the field?????? favre was one 5 yard penalty away from the SB...bottom line, the vikings were the best team last season...favre was the best QB last season...the vikings wouldve destroyed the saints on a neutral filed...it took home filed, boatload of fumbles, crooked refs, a bizzare penalty at the worst time and a coin flip to beat the vikes...but thats ooooooookkkkkkkkkk...because hes comming back...hes GOING TO TAKE WHATS HIS...and he will shut every single haters mouth up while they watch him lift the SB MVP trophy...its going to be SEXUALbuckle up boys and girls, FAVREAGEDDON is upon us...aint nothing anyone can do to stop it...oh, in case anyone wants to say the game was reffed fairly.....
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#47 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

pure brody

• Members
  • 21,144 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:36 PM

i seriously hope farve dies.

#48 RakeMyBlind

RakeMyBlind

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:SNG's/MTT's

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:05 PM

View PostVatche, on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010, 1:06 PM, said:

lol @ all the self-ownage in this thread...i love how everyone in here ignores the fact he played injured the last half of the jets season.old washed up favre and his stats for 2009:passer rating: 107.2yards: 4,202td's: 33int: 768% cmpoh, and practiclly lead the team to the SB...insanne enviorment at the metrodome...fumble after fumble...blown call after blown call....everything possible that could be going against the vikes happening, and yet here is favre leading the final drive...tie game, 4th quarter, minute and a half to go, 1st and 10 in FG range, and here comes another miracle to bail out the saints...too many men on the field?????? favre was one 5 yard penalty away from the SB...bottom line, the vikings were the best team last season...favre was the best QB last season...the vikings wouldve destroyed the saints on a neutral filed...it took home filed, boatload of fumbles, crooked refs, a bizzare penalty at the worst time and a coin flip to beat the vikes...but thats ooooooookkkkkkkkkk...because hes comming back...hes GOING TO TAKE WHATS HIS...and he will shut every single haters mouth up while they watch him lift the SB MVP trophy...its going to be SEXUALbuckle up boys and girls, FAVREAGEDDON is upon us...aint nothing anyone can do to stop it...oh, in case anyone wants to say the game was reffed fairly.....
I could be wrong, but wasn't the game in question held in the Superdome?

#49 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:08 PM

View PostRakeMyBlind, on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010, 5:05 PM, said:

HE WAS IN A RAGE!!!!!yes it was in the superdome.

#50 Vatche

Vatche

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:18 PM

BigD, youre a heartless bastard. :club:

View PostSuitedAces21, on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010, 1:36 PM, said:

i seriously hope farve dies.
i know you guys are tired of his antics but you cant really blame him this year...all espns fault, favre never said he's retiring...hes just been keeping to himself and not saying hes comming back because he doesnt want to report to training camp...hes paid his dues and you cant blame the 40 year old grandpa for not wanting to share a dorm room with a bunch of kids...

View PostRakeMyBlind, on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010, 2:05 PM, said:

View PostCaneBrain, on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010, 2:08 PM, said:

HE WAS IN A RAGE!!!!!yes it was in the superdome.
yes, my bad...i wasnt exactly thinking clearly while typing that post... :ts

#51 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 24,085 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:56 PM

For the record, his antics make me like him more. Since he left the packers and started tarnishing his image and legacy, my farve hate has actually toned down a little. Anyone who could cause packer fans that much pain can't be all bad.
Posted Image
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#52 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 24,085 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:42 PM

22/36 for 225, 3 int's, one fumble, qb rating of 44 and basically single handedly gave that game to the dolphins today. oh man, welcome back Brett baby, i have missed you. Looks like the bill's coming do for your soul selling last season.
Posted Image
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#53 Vatche

Vatche

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 04:00 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Sunday, September 19th, 2010, 3:42 PM, said:

22/36 for 225, 3 int's, one fumble, qb rating of 44 and basically single handedly gave that game to the dolphins today. oh man, welcome back Brett baby, i have missed you. Looks like the bill's coming do for your soul selling last season.
it's 1 game BigD, don't get over-excited :)im glad they lost, now VJ is a certainty...iv'e got the vikings starting 2-5 going into week 9 and finishing the season off with 13 straight wins...so my advice to you...wait till week 8 is over and throw a few hundo on the vikings to win the SB..they should be aroung +6000 :club:

#54 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 24,085 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:56 AM

View PostVatche, on Sunday, September 19th, 2010, 7:00 PM, said:

iv'e got the vikings starting 2-5 going into week 9 and finishing the season off with 13 straight wins...so my advice to you...wait till week 8 is over and throw a few hundo on the vikings to win the SB..they should be aroung +6000 :club:
That's the worst advice I've ever heard.
Posted Image
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#55 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:57 AM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Monday, September 20th, 2010, 3:56 PM, said:

That's the worst advice I've ever heard.
not if the goal is to light a few hundo on fire

#56 TRB05

TRB05

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:18 PM

Brett Favre sending cock pics?http://deadspin.com/...of-jenn-sterger

#57 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:20 PM

two more massage therapists from the Jets came forward to deadspin with inappropriate text messages and such.haha. if Goodell suspends Big Ben Rapelisberger, he might have to suspend Favre for consistency.....

#58 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 24,085 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:05 AM

View PostCaneBrain, on Friday, October 8th, 2010, 9:20 PM, said:

two more massage therapists from the Jets came forward to deadspin with inappropriate text messages and such.haha. if Goodell suspends Big Ben Rapelisberger, he might have to suspend Favre for consistency.....
Honestly, I think he has much more business suspending favre than ben. Favre did this harassment to employees of the jets, it wasn't on his own time to some civilian. these are god damn team employees. God, he's such an entitled scumbag, please, one time, let him pay some consequences for his scumbag actions
Posted Image
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#59 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:12 AM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Saturday, October 9th, 2010, 2:05 PM, said:

Honestly, I think he has much more business suspending favre than ben. Favre did this harassment to employees of the jets, it wasn't on his own time to some civilian. these are god damn team employees. God, he's such an entitled scumbag, please, one time, let him pay some consequences for his scumbag actions
The best part is 1 became 3 very quickly. If we learned anything from Tiger Woods, it is that once they start coming out of the woodwork they really start coming out of the woodwork. Is there any way, he only was a lecherous creep for one year with the Jets? More women are coming forward for sure. This could get ugly. For him. For us, it's delightful.

#60 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:17 PM

oh for ****'s sake:http://sports.yahoo....?urn=nfl-wp3759

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users