#201 LongLiveYorke

LongLiveYorke

Ending the world one proton at a time

• Members
  • 8,356 posts
  • Interests:fizziks, teh maths, Raid-o-head, Rod Reynolds

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:29 AM

View Postbrvheart, on Wednesday, March 24th, 2010, 11:22 AM, said:

Seems to me that the school is the least to blame in the situation but, because it makes an "interesting" story, they will become the target of the blame.Seems the mother should be upset that her daughter was having sex, ended up getting pregnant, and ended up having an abortion all without telling the mother. They should have a much better relationship, and that's what she should be upset about. Who cares that the school nurse gave her a pass to leave school and called a taxi.

#202 SlapStick

SlapStick

I'll be glad to see you later

• Members
  • 3,698 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:36 AM

View PostLongLiveYorke, on Wednesday, March 24th, 2010, 5:29 PM, said:

Seems the mother should be upset that her daughter was having sex, ended up getting pregnant, and ended up having an abortion all without telling the mother.
This. Shes 15, mother needs to get her priorities in order. Its like when my mam use to give out to me for using so much toilet paper because she couldn't handle bringing up my excessive drinking.
Luck123: Hi everyone :)
Ziigmund: f u luck

My favourite thread in the whole wide world
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=126798

#203 SweetDee

SweetDee

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 395 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:No Limit Hold em

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:27 AM

View PostLongLiveYorke, on Wednesday, March 24th, 2010, 8:29 AM, said:

Seems to me that the school is the least to blame in the situation but, because it makes an "interesting" story, they will become the target of the blame.Seems the mother should be upset that her daughter was having sex, ended up getting pregnant, and ended up having an abortion all without telling the mother. They should have a much better relationship, and that's what she should be upset about. Who cares that the school nurse gave her a pass to leave school and called a taxi.
Um, no. Schools work for the parents. In your view the most ****ed up decision by the employee is a-ok because the employer isn't aware? The only word that comes to mind is twisted.
Don't you guys think that the puncher probably just mistook Snookers for a mean little goblin? Like, he was all drunk and it was dark and some goblin starts yelling at him, he was probably like, oh shit there's a monster in the club!, and then he just reacted without thinking and punched a bitch.- Tim Wakefield

#204 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,353 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:54 AM

http://www.suntimes....ood-clinic.html

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

#205 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:55 AM

In other news, all surgeries carry some level of risk.
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#206 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,267 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

View Postbrvheart, on 23 July 2012 - 09:54 AM, said:

View PostCaneBrain, on 23 July 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

In other news, all surgeries carry some level of risk.
Indeed. Wouldn't it be a terrible thing if important and dangerous surgery (see: all surgery) could be performed in public hospitals?
Long signatures are really annoying.

#207 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

HAHA, like its the woman's safety that PP care about.Cutting the hospitals in on the money would never work for PP, its their major fundraising capital to be used for bribing politicians ( second only to the tax dollars they get from these politicians they just bribed )
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

Most bad government has come out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

#208 The Ocho

The Ocho

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:13 AM

Found out over the weekend my friends ex wife, who is 40 now, has had two abortions in the past couple years with her now fiance.WTF is wrong with people.

View PostTheraflu, on 24 October 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

Drinking alone makes being alone more awesome.

#209 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,267 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

View PostThe Ocho, on 24 July 2012 - 09:13 AM, said:

Found out over the weekend my friends ex wife, who is 40 now, has had two abortions in the past couple years with her now fiance.WTF is wrong with people.
Why is that a problem? Is it just that they suck enough at birth control to have required not one, but two abortions in non-rape situations?

#210 The Ocho

The Ocho

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:12 AM

Two reasons, yes they suck at birth control, but having abortions with someone you are going to marry seems pretty ****ed up.

#211 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

View PostThe Ocho, on 24 July 2012 - 11:12 AM, said:

Two reasons, yes they suck at birth control, but having abortions with someone you are going to marry seems pretty ****ed up.
She should have spat, not swallowedAlso, shame on Brv and BigD's mom's for not having the courage to abort.
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#212 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,267 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:30 AM

View PostThe Ocho, on 24 July 2012 - 11:12 AM, said:

First point - agreed. Second point - completely ridiculous and judgmental. What if tomorrow someone dropped a few infants off at your door. Would you be cool with that, or would you prefer not to be raising them over the next 20-65 years?

#213 The Ocho

The Ocho

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

View Postmrdannyg, on 24 July 2012 - 11:30 AM, said:

First point - agreed. Second point - completely ridiculous and judgmental. What if tomorrow someone dropped a few infants off at your door. Would you be cool with that, or would you prefer not to be raising them over the next 20-65 years?
If I had something to do with the creation of the infants I would be cool with that.I am not 100% against abortion, I just despise the thought of it was retroactive birth-control.

#214 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,267 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:41 PM

View PostThe Ocho, on 24 July 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

If I had something to do with the creation of the infants I would be cool with that.I am not 100% against abortion, I just despise the thought of it was retroactive birth-control.
It shouldn't be used as retroactive birth control for health reasons relating to the mother. Anything else is anti-science. Which is fine, people are allowed to have feelings too that don't necessarily correspond with the latest scientific research (which, as we've learned, could be proved wrong tomorrow). But it seems pretty damn judgmental for you to say that people should keep kids just because they're later going to marry person, and/or that people are stupid for not being willing to be 'saddled' with kids until they're 60 if that wasn't their choice, and the pregnancies can be ended far before the fetus is a sentient being.Again, if you want to call them stupid for accidentally getting pregnant TWICE in a few years, in their late 30's, when they really really didn't want kids, then I'm all for that.

#215 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,353 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

View Postmrdannyg, on 24 July 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

Anything else is anti-science.

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

#216 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,267 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:20 AM

View Postbrvheart, on 24 July 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

Sorry. I should've said, "unless you are equally against killing cucumbers, anything else is anti-science, since the fetus at that stage has no feelings or sentience (based on the latest scientific research).

#217 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

They sound very irresponsible but when you are talking a 40 year old woman there might be stuff in play you don't know about.Just get a ****ing vasectomy though.
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#218 The Ocho

The Ocho

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on 25 July 2012 - 08:59 AM, said:

They sound very irresponsible but when you are talking a 40 year old woman there might be stuff in play you don't know about.Just get a ****ing vasectomy though.
Well, she's an alcoholic, so giving up the booze might be tough on her.

#219 vbnautilus

vbnautilus

psychonaut

• Members
  • 10,326 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:05 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on 25 July 2012 - 08:59 AM, said:

They sound very irresponsible but when you are talking a 40 year old woman there might be stuff in play you don't know about.
Agree. A lot of those pre-screening genetic tests will pop up at that age and people often abort for those reasons.

#220 DJ Vu

DJ Vu

DJ Vu

• Members
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:09 PM

View Postvbnautilus, on 06 August 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

A lot of those pre-screening genetic tests will pop up at that age and people often abort for those reasons.
And that's an entirely different discussion about abortion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users