18 replies to this topic

#1 Chet Chetterson

Chet Chetterson

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,191 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Micro SnG's with donkeys

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:55 PM

Saw this thread on PokerRoad:http://www.pokerroad...read.php?t=3484Can anyone confirm that DN cashed out and is trying to build a bankroll from $0, like Jesus did on FT?Just curious
ckmcheetah on Pokerstars and FTP

#2 nutzbuster

nutzbuster

Point taken....

• Members
  • 11,377 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:13 AM

ummmm.....Posted Image

F Cancer

#3 DanielNegreanu

DanielNegreanu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Root Admin
  • 7,541 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:19 AM

True story. Starting with $10 at 01.-02. and trying to run it up. When I get to $25 I'll move to the .02-.05 game and go up every time I have 500 big blinds. If I go broke I'm done, but until then I'll try to get to $100,000... in about 3 years!

#4 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Respect my Raises!!!!!!

• Members
  • 23,054 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:04 AM

Trying to avoid the Obama tax raise coming?Myabe you should have thought of that before you voted for him gave him money?
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.” ― George Orwell

#5 Zeatrix

Zeatrix

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:49 AM

I pity the fool that thinks the US has high taxes!If you do:Welcome to Sweden!(Ok we are only number two right now after Denmark but you still wouldn't like it)
FCP's resident swede...
...and global warming informer.

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for a reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." - Albert Einstein
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
"If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the
evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something
which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest
evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way.
" - Bertrand Russell

#6 coug2828

coug2828

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 08:50 AM

View PostDanielNegreanu, on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009, 5:19 AM, said:

True story. Starting with $10 at 01.-02. and trying to run it up. When I get to $25 I'll move to the .02-.05 game and go up every time I have 500 big blinds. If I go broke I'm done, but until then I'll try to get to $100,000... in about 3 years!
define "done". ie, not playing ever again on stars done or done with the $10 experiment and reload and play your regular games?

#7 wsox8

wsox8

trying to break even at LIFE

• Members
  • 11,475 posts
  • Interests:cheese, apple juice, raisins

Posted 03 January 2009 - 09:01 AM

View Postcoug2828, on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009, 10:50 AM, said:

define "done". ie, not playing ever again on stars done or done with the $10 experiment and reload and play your regular games?
if he loses he quits poker forever HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nah he'll probably reload. This seems like something he'd do for fun.

#8 SGFULTON83

SGFULTON83

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:05 AM

I'm doing the same thing with the $5 Stars gave me at sign-up. Too bad this isn't an experiment for me as well :club: . I've made progress but a few trips out of my bankroll have kept me at the same place for a while now, hovering around $100.

#9 grocery_mony

grocery_mony

^Douchebag^

• Members
  • 9,081 posts
  • Interests:poker,money

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:50 AM

Are you still gonna play bigger tourneys there on a seperate roll? If not as a Pokervt subscriber I am concerned.GL with the run up. If you make it it will probally be hardest 100k you ever earned.

#10 DanielNegreanu

DanielNegreanu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Root Admin
  • 7,541 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:12 AM

View Postgrocery_mony, on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009, 10:50 AM, said:

Are you still gonna play bigger tourneys there on a seperate roll? If not as a Pokervt subscriber I am concerned.GL with the run up. If you make it it will probally be hardest 100k you ever earned.
I'll still be using my other bankroll for sure. I stickied a thread here.

#11 nutzbuster

nutzbuster

Point taken....

• Members
  • 11,377 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:15 AM

View PostZeatrix, on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009, 7:49 AM, said:

I pity the fool that thinks the US has high taxes!If you do:Welcome to Sweden!(Ok we are only number two right now after Denmark but you still wouldn't like it)
For sure we are no where near the highest. Some of us are hoping it stays that way.There are other, less oppressive ways to accomplish the same goals imo.

F Cancer

#12 nutzbuster

nutzbuster

Point taken....

• Members
  • 11,377 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:16 AM

View PostDanielNegreanu, on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009, 6:19 AM, said:

View PostDanielNegreanu, on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009, 12:12 PM, said:

I'll still be using my other bankroll for sure. I stickied a thread here.
cool

F Cancer

#13 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,038 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Crazy Pineapple hi/lo

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:26 PM

View PostZeatrix, on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009, 6:49 AM, said:

wow you know about Mr. T in Sweden? That is pretty awesome.

QUOTE (rcgs59 @ Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 8:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
$5,000 lol wish it was 5000

#14 imasmrtazz

imasmrtazz

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Golf, NFL

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:46 PM

View Postking_tanner, on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009, 3:26 PM, said:

Well, it is about time they get the A-Team on 1st run on Swedish TV.

#15 suicideking

suicideking

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:23 AM

This is the thread that got your 2nd post after 4 years?

#16 akoff

akoff

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,942 posts
  • Interests:Golf, investing, Eagles football, golf, baseball, coaching Little League and golf
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:37 AM

View Postsuicideking, on Thursday, January 8th, 2009, 11:23 AM, said:

This is the thread that got your 2nd post after 4 years?
that is great!!
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Senator Barack H. Obama

#17 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:23 PM

DN = BustoMeh...that's what you get for dabbling in mortgage backed insurance policies and high risk hedge funds...
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#18 Nimue1995

Nimue1995

Mrs Obvious

• Members
  • 2,508 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold 'em

Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:17 PM

View PostMercury69, on Thursday, January 8th, 2009, 1:23 PM, said:

DN = BustoMeh...that's what you get for dabbling in mortgage backed insurance policies and high risk hedge funds...
Lol maybe that's why DN wasn't worried about Obama raising taxes on the rich :DOr was he investing with Madoff?
What do you like to do for fun?

Play poker
think up political posts to make in Daniel's Blog to drive LMD crazy,lol.

#19 Zeatrix

Zeatrix

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:43 AM

View Postking_tanner, on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009, 10:26 PM, said:

Actually, I watched A-Team when I was a kid, no clue in which year but I'd say early nineties.
FCP's resident swede...
...and global warming informer.

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for a reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." - Albert Einstein
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
"If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the
evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something
which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest
evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way.
" - Bertrand Russell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users