Daniel Starting From Scratch?

True story. Starting with $10 at 01.-02. and trying to run it up. When I get to $25 I'll move to the .02-.05 game and go up every time I have 500 big blinds. If I go broke I'm done, but until then I'll try to get to $100,000... in about 3 years!

I pity the fool that thinks the US has high taxes!If you do:Welcome to Sweden!(Ok we are only number two right now after Denmark but you still wouldn't like it)

True story. Starting with $10 at 01.-02. and trying to run it up. When I get to $25 I'll move to the .02-.05 game and go up every time I have 500 big blinds. If I go broke I'm done, but until then I'll try to get to $100,000... in about 3 years!
define "done". ie, not playing ever again on stars done or done with the $10 experiment and reload and play your regular games?
define "done". ie, not playing ever again on stars done or done with the $10 experiment and reload and play your regular games?
if he loses he quits poker forever HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nah he'll probably reload. This seems like something he'd do for fun.

I'm doing the same thing with the $5 Stars gave me at sign-up. Too bad this isn't an experiment for me as well :club: . I've made progress but a few trips out of my bankroll have kept me at the same place for a while now, hovering around $100.

Are you still gonna play bigger tourneys there on a seperate roll? If not as a Pokervt subscriber I am concerned.GL with the run up. If you make it it will probally be hardest 100k you ever earned.

Are you still gonna play bigger tourneys there on a seperate roll? If not as a Pokervt subscriber I am concerned.GL with the run up. If you make it it will probally be hardest 100k you ever earned.
I'll still be using my other bankroll for sure. I stickied a thread here.
I pity the fool that thinks the US has high taxes!If you do:Welcome to Sweden!(Ok we are only number two right now after Denmark but you still wouldn't like it)
For sure we are no where near the highest. Some of us are hoping it stays that way.There are other, less oppressive ways to accomplish the same goals imo.
I'll still be using my other bankroll for sure. I stickied a thread here.
cool
wow you know about Mr. T in Sweden? That is pretty awesome.
This is the thread that got your 2nd post after 4 years?
that is great!!
DN = BustoMeh...that's what you get for dabbling in mortgage backed insurance policies and high risk hedge funds...
Lol maybe that's why DN wasn't worried about Obama raising taxes on the rich :DOr was he investing with Madoff?
  • 2 weeks later...