83 replies to this topic

#81 jmbreslin

jmbreslin

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,788 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:8-Game

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:12 PM

I've had it with FullTilt. I log in tonight and go to my regular .25-.50 LO8 tables and there is only one running with 3 people already waiting. So I decide to check the .25-.50 limit HORSE tables, looking for something to help clear my bonus, and there aren't any full tables going. A couple of 6-max, but no full tables. It is way too difficult to clear bonus on that site for low stakes players like myself.
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching." - Anonymous

#82 rvrchsrhtr

rvrchsrhtr

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,040 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:LO8

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:24 AM

that sucks man! I haven't attempted to play there yet either and from what I hear from everyone not planning on doing so anytime soon
QUOTE (antistuff @ Wednesday, January 28th, 2009, 6:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i told him that this hand makes him the worst player on the internet and that this was the gayest straight ever.

i then felt very clever.

Holy Crip it's a Crapple!

#83 jmbreslin

jmbreslin

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,788 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:8-Game

Posted 13 January 2009 - 06:37 AM

I'm so fed up with this bonus clearing that I've made a decision. I'm going to take a couple weeks off and just focus on playing my strengths (SnGs) and try to build my roll up that way. If things go well then maybe I'll try to clear a bit more bonus before my time runs out. A big part of my problem with this whole process has been that I'm not really properly rolled to be playing the games I've been playing because FT doesn't have enough options at the low stakes.Signing off for now...
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching." - Anonymous

#84 rvrchsrhtr

rvrchsrhtr

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,040 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:LO8

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:47 AM

anyone know who vtguy2727 is on starz?
QUOTE (antistuff @ Wednesday, January 28th, 2009, 6:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i told him that this hand makes him the worst player on the internet and that this was the gayest straight ever.

i then felt very clever.

Holy Crip it's a Crapple!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users