Custom Full Tilt

Anyone have custom backgrounds/cards/avatars/etc? i used to have some pretty sick ones on my old computer but lost everything. I was going to photoshop some stuff again but didnt get a chance yet and I just wanted to see if anyone had anything cool on theirs. I stumbled across some websites with already made templates but most of them are pretty corny

You mean not everyone plays with the nautilus watermark on the felt? FTP_tables.jpgI use these different colors for different types of games, so I know immediately which game I'm dealing with.
how do i post a picture?
Is it any easy to upload your own picture and use it for a PS table? What format do I have to safe my picture as?I would really like to try and do this.Jan
yeah just go into your program files into the pokerstars folder..find the graphics and the standard background picture..jsut replace it with whatever you want..thats what i did for FTP
i like the jordan logo in center tble. shld make felt orange or diff color tho
its 7am here im gonna try a bunch of stuff tomorrow whenever i wake up but i need sleep for now..so far i like the new background cause im superstitous and i just shipped a tourney for 3k soo.. :club:
ton of s.hit to weed through but a lot of good stuff too..thanks bro
you know you can say shit here right? shit.Anyway, that thread is awesome. Tons of free tables, cards, chips, etc - like you say, just gotta wade through it.
its 7am here im gonna try a bunch of stuff tomorrow whenever i wake up but i need sleep for now..so far i like the new background cause im superstitous and i just shipped a tourney for 3k soo.. :club:
Awesome!!! If I win this rebuy, will you run for me? LOL
Is there a free way to change the table?
Did you READ the first page of the thread? I posted a link the the 2p2 FTP Mods thread in there. There are dozens of free tables in that thread.