Should I Buy A 330i Tonight? Hurry!

Found a cream puff.2006-1/2 - 330i. 17K miles. All dealer maintained. They want 28KSilver, light leather interior.I stole the old one from my wife and bought a GTI last year. And while it;s been a blast to drive, I always said I'd get my wife another BMW.Payments will stay the same, insurance may go up a bit.So tempting....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found a cream puff.2006-1/2 - 330i. 17K miles. All dealer maintained. They want 28KSilver, light leather interior.I stole the old one from my wife and bought a GTI last year. And while it;s been a blast to drive, I always said I'd get my wife another BMW.Payments will stay the same, insurance may go up a bit.So tempting....
Get it... there's no finer auto.I have a 525i and I love it.

Is this the same Nutz who was whinning about possible job layoff, and the current recession we are in Thanks to Bush

Making car payments is tempting? That's crazy talk. Pay cash. If you can't, save up.

Too late, game over, thanks for playing.bmw2006330i2.jpgout the door just under 28.and yes rose, the layoffs are coming. 146 out the door by January. I was told today that I would not be one of them. 24 years seniority ftw. So I helped the economy by stimulating it with my purchase. Caution to the wind baby... :club:

BMW's have too many tech problems......i know 5 ppl with them..after '03 models..they all hate them
Congrats on the car purchase. Looks like a beauty.
I prefer Audi over BMW, but in general, I like them.Congrats on the purchase!
ty ty...buyers remorse this morning, lol. Payments only went up a very small amount, so I have now idea why I feel this way. I am basically still in a 4 years loan scenario. Nothing has really changed and we will most likely pay this thing off early.BMW's can have issues, and can get very expensive once they leave the warranty cocoon, which is why I chose to extend it. Probably not the smartest move financially, but it does bring piece of mind. And since it's primarily the wife's car all she will have to do it drop it off, grab the loaner, and be on her way. I drove an Audi in Germany and loved it, but the warranty for BMW is the sickest. The dealer is right across the street practically, and I have this car covered head to toe, including tires, for the next 5 years. The only other expense now is gas. I sold her old BMW to get the GTI a year ago and she always was sad about that, so I owed this to her. She works her F-ing ass off and deserved it. The GTI was a blast to drive, but I had 22K on it in 1 year!, but still, I made out +2K on the exchange, so that was sweet. Besides, I am back in the TL now, so it's not like I got put back in a bucket.But I drove it in to work this morning. This car is so money, so much more refined than the GTI obv. Power up the wazoo, but in a very smooth way.me likey.
this is what i drive bitchesgmc_05safaricargovan_angularfront_Regular.jpg
You sexy beast ! That's a chick magnet
Heh. This isn't true. But whatever. I love them.
Yea...I was kinda talkin out my arse...but they do maintain their value more than most cars... more than almost all american cars.
BMW's have too many tech problems......i know 5 ppl with them..after '03 models..they all hate them
I did have trouble with the sunroof but the service from BMW is the BEST. They come to my house, drop off a new BMW...take mine to the shop for service. When it's done...they'll bring it to my house or work and make the swap.
I prefer Audi over BMW, but in general, I like them.Congrats on the purchase!
I have one of each and for comfort...the BMW beats the Audi. For fun...the Audi TT wins hands down.
You sexy beast ! That's a chick magnetYea...I was kinda talkin out my arse...but they do maintain their value more than most cars... more than almost all american cars.I did have trouble with the sunroof but the service from BMW is the BEST. They come to my house, drop off a new BMW...take mine to the shop for service. When it's done...they'll bring it to my house or work and make the swap.I have one of each and for comfort...the BMW beats the Audi. For fun...the Audi TT wins hands down.
Well, with the TT being kinda small, I imagine it wouldn't win out in comfort.I've just driven the A4/A6/S4/S6, and they're all amazing. I'm especially impressed at how smooth the manual's shift. This was back when I was a valet, and drove all kinds of stuff, Audi was always the nicest ride for me. Once I drove a viper around the block, cause a guy left it out front, and the guys were like, just take it around the block, if he comes back we'll say we had to move it for a second... so I do it, and the dude is standing there waiting when I got back... dammit!
Well, with the TT being kinda small, I imagine it wouldn't win out in comfort.I've just driven the A4/A6/S4/S6, and they're all amazing. I'm especially impressed at how smooth the manual's shift. This was back when I was a valet, and drove all kinds of stuff, Audi was always the nicest ride for me. Once I drove a viper around the block, cause a guy left it out front, and the guys were like, just take it around the block, if he comes back we'll say we had to move it for a second... so I do it, and the dude is standing there waiting when I got back... dammit!
I drove an A4 when we bought the TT...liked it but since we had the BMer... went for the sports car.What's the difference in the A4 and the S4?