#41 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,639 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:49 PM

View PostJasonDyke, on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008, 4:43 PM, said:

Are you guys on the right thread?
Posted Imageseriously, I'm delirious with laughter right now. If you'd just stuck to your plan, and not ever responded to me again, I never would have known how much my Wizard sig and other SR myspace pics bothered you, but now that you've melted down and failed so epically, it is literally filling my body with endorphins. Thank you so much, Scott. This made my weekend.
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#42 JasonDyke

JasonDyke

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:50 PM

View Postwsox8, on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008, 4:49 PM, said:

Are you?
I think so.... I made this thread to show my video that me and my brother Jeffrey made and you guys are rambling about something else. I thought maybe you got on the wrong thread somehow.

#43 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,639 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:53 PM

hahahha here's his first thread... I can just picture Hollywood, after scouring the web, trying to find my identity, gathering all this stuff, making all these plans, and writing this thread, picturing my reaction. Not exactly what he plannedhttp://www.fullconta...u...29830&st=40hahahha this is really killing me.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#44 JasonDyke

JasonDyke

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:54 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008, 4:40 PM, said:

The best part about this, is that holly thought I would go postal, when Jason Dyke first appeared on here, because he think's it's my name, from that Youtube profile. When I didn't go postal, he made this thread. It really kills me. I would have never known about his utter failure to "expose" me if he hadn't made this thread, I can't stop laughing.
Im lost ..-- why would she go postal about my name? Is she a lesbian and think because my name is Dyke that I am mocking her?And someone thinks your name is my name from earlier on and that is proven by a video I posted today? Do you see how that makes no sense?

View PostBigDMcGee, on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008, 4:49 PM, said:

Posted Imageseriously, I'm delirious with laughter right now. If you'd just stuck to your plan, and not ever responded to me again, I never would have known how much my Wizard sig and other SR myspace pics bothered you, but now that you've melted down and failed so epically, it is literally filling my body with endorphins. Thank you so much, Scott. This made my weekend.
I think you are in the wrong thread or drunk...maybe both.

#45 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,639 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:56 PM

View PostJasonDyke, on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008, 4:54 PM, said:

Im lost ..-- why would she go postal about my name? Is she a lesbian and think because my name is Dyke that I am mocking her?And someone thinks your name is my name from earlier on and that is proven by a video I posted today? Do you see how that makes no sense? I think you are in the wrong thread or drunk...maybe both.
yes yes, Scott, chase good money after bad...please, keep it up.. hahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahah
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#46 Sal Paradise

Sal Paradise

shot down in a blaze of glory

• Members
  • 6,833 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:cuddling

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:56 PM

I smell a drift race a brewin'
QUOTE (Tactical Bear @ Monday, June 15th, 2009, 9:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anybody who dies of Swine Flu is just a faggot.

#47 JasonDyke

JasonDyke

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:57 PM

View PostSal Paradise, on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008, 4:56 PM, said:

I smell a drift race a brewin'
I dont have a car

#48 Dirtydutch

Dirtydutch

'Skatez

• Members
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:58 PM

Oh my God this is classic. It was a solid idea, and I admire the spirit, but the execution was just lazy, and you were entirely unable to play to Mac's weaknesses, anyway. This is too much.

#49 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,639 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:58 PM

hahhaha here's another thread I can imagine he thinks he's owning me in... oh sht.. hahahahahhaha Your failure is so utterly complete.....http://www.fullconta...u...=129920&hl=
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#50 JasonDyke

JasonDyke

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:01 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008, 4:58 PM, said:

hahhaha here's another thread I can imagine he thinks he's owning me in... oh sht.. hahahahahhaha Your failure is so utterly complete.....http://www.fullconta...u...=129920&hl=
I wasnt making fun of you.... I am seriously trying to find a job.Being 30 and not having a career sucks.

#51 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,639 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:01 PM

View PostDirtydutch, on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008, 4:58 PM, said:

Oh my God this is classic. It was a solid idea, and I admire the spirit, but the execution was just lazy, and you were entirely unable to play to Mac's weaknesses, anyway. This is too much.
Oh man... I glanced at that suggestions thread before, and figured it was some sort of joke, but I didn't get it... now reading over it, and looking at his digs, it's just making me laugh hysterically. I mean, he knows I'm from Nebraska, right? He knows I went to Northwestern, right? So his choices were, either I was lying about my state of orgin and my alma mater the whole time ( along with completely not ever mention a band I am in that I love so much that I make websites about it) or that it was another BigDMcGee. I guess me lying about my state and school for no reason seemed much more likely to him. Good read. Hahahahahahah fucking failure. I'm seriously hyperventilating.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#52 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,639 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:02 PM

View PostJasonDyke, on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008, 5:01 PM, said:

I wasnt making fun of you.... I am seriously trying to find a job.Being 30 and not having a career sucks.
I know you weren't making fun of me but you sure as hell thought you were. Bwhahahahahahahahahah
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#53 JasonDyke

JasonDyke

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:05 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008, 5:01 PM, said:

Oh man... I glanced at that suggestions thread before, and figured it was some sort of joke, but I didn't get it... now reading over it, and looking at his digs, it's just making me laugh hysterically. I mean, he knows I'm from Nebraska, right? He knows I went to Northwestern, right? So his choices were, either I was lying about my state of orgin and my alma mater the whole time ( along with completely not ever mention a band I am in that I love so much that I make websites about it) or that it was another BigDMcGee. I guess me lying about my state and school for no reason seemed much more likely to him. Good read. Hahahahahahah fucking failure. I'm seriously hyperventilating.
There's something wrong with you..=== I never even mentioned your name in any of my threads. I dont know you.This is my band My band

#54 Dirtydutch

Dirtydutch

'Skatez

• Members
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:06 PM

I read souls:

View PostDirtydutch, on Saturday, October 25th, 2008, 2:51 PM, said:

Here's a question: was the OP's actual identity ever discussed and I missed it or what? I feel like I'm out of some kind of a loop, because it seems suspecious to me that no one seems suspicious of this poster.

#55 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,639 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:06 PM

View PostJasonDyke, on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008, 5:05 PM, said:

There's something wrong with you..=== I never even mentioned your name in any of my threads. I dont know you.This is my band My band
yes more, chase it more, Scotty.... if you want it to be true enough, it will be. hahahahahahahahahahahah
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#56 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,639 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:09 PM

View PostDirtydutch, on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008, 5:06 PM, said:

I read souls:
I just never really paid that much attention to him before, because his posts were bad and unmemorable. Sal pm'd me and asked if I was Jason Dyke, and I said "I don't really know who that is, links". I guess that's a soul read, in a way, since the only thing memorable about hollywood's posts is that they are so bad, so it makes complete sense that it's him. God damn. I guess he has nothing better to do this after noon, since the cowboys are going humiliated. Oh god, i feel like i'm on extacy. My skin is tingling from pleasure. this makes all my world famous stunt man posts worth so much more now.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#57 JasonDyke

JasonDyke

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:14 PM

I get it now... Some guy named Sal thinks me and Mcgee are the same person.Ahhhh...thats funny. OK == Attention everyone. I am not MrMcgee, nor am I Sal, nor am I anyone else............ == I am Jason. I have never claimed to be Mcgee or Sal.There.... does that clear things up.And laughing at my mothers death anniversary is uncalled for sir.

#58 Dirtydutch

Dirtydutch

'Skatez

• Members
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:16 PM

The picture thing was a really impressive standoff, and few people would be dedicated enough to keep it going as long as you did, without any quantifiable result. Way to go.(For the record, I've never really noticed Holly, and never had a huge problem with him. I remember finding him brutally unfunny in that thread that lead up to the drift race, but other than that I was able to ignore him, up until the strat invasion. This is really my first great look at his abilities.)

#59 James D

James D

not on twitter

• Members
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:18 PM

So Jason Dyke, HollywoodAFD and the world famous stuntman Scott Roland are all the same person? Is this correct?

#60 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,639 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:20 PM

View PostJames D, on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008, 5:18 PM, said:

So Jason Dyke, HollywoodAFD and the world famous stuntman Scott Roland are all the same person? Is this correct?
Yes. Here's his myspace, if you wnat to see it.http://profile.myspa...iendid=90780109I can't take claim for finding out who he was, that information was passed onto me. I don't want to out the man who gave it to me, in case he'd like to remain anonymous. But if he'd like to take credit for it, I'll certainly let him. I'm am forever in his debt.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users